Author Topic: The Tarot Lady  (Read 18989 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: The Tarot Lady
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 09:57:36 PM »
Since the beginning of this year, i have allowed myself to have two readings a month (for financial reasons) and it has been for the better. I plan to read with the Tarot Lady for the first time next week :)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 08:55:04 PM »
Hi CSK.    Please do post and let us know what you thought of your reading after you read with The Tarot Lady!   

I'm sure you guys are sick of hearing me say this, but she has been my absolute favorite readers based on the number of predictions she has gotten correct and her overall personal views on people and life.    Like Ellen, she really cares about people and what happens to them!   I wish you guys could all see her in person as she really is quite fun to read with but I have heard phone readings are pretty close to in person with her.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:56:56 PM by Sunshinegirl »

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 01:18:28 AM »
Hey CSK!   Just checking to see if you had your reading this week with The Tarot Lady.    I'm very curious to see what you thought good, bad or otherwise.    (Hoping for the good for you though!  ;)  )

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 06:19:56 PM »
i havent yet...i should be reading with her this week or next though, i will let you know :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 05:09:07 AM »
I read with her last week :)

I thought she was great. I loved her tarot reading and she was fast and detailed. i have about four pages of notes just from a half hour of speaking to her. I can't say whether or not her predictions are right yet but she was very detailed and i loved her approach, she did general readings for this year and included things like how people see me, what my future financial status looks like....stuff like that.... (and of course love life). I am going to bed but will have to share my notes soon.

sammiepoo

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2011, 04:32:06 AM »
Thank you sunshine girl

starlite

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 04:55:39 AM »
Did she tell similar things like other readers or was she all different?

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 05:43:36 PM »
Hi Light,

The Tarot Lady is very different from the general PS or CP readers.   You don't really call her just to ask "will I....?" or "will/she or he...?".    She is more of an outcome type of a reader and not so much into the little details.    In a half hour reading ($50, I think) with her, she would go over your general outlook for the next 6mos or year...it includes relationship, work, family, money, home life, travel etc.   Then when she is done with that (about 15 minutes), you get to ask specific questions for the next 15 based on what she told you or on any other issue you would like to know about.    She is able to get into a bit more detail here.   

I know others here have read with her so maybe they can chime in as well but for me, she has been the most accurate out of anyone I have read with thusfar.    I have read with her for the last 6 years now and she is about 95% accurate and seems only have gotten a few small things wrong such as travel.     You can email her and ask her specific questions as well, which I have done,  however, I find myself wanting to ask another question about what she just told me.     I've never done this, but I think she also has 15 minute sessions as well but I can't attest to how those work.

I hope that helps!   

Sunshine

starlite

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 05:56:14 PM »
Hi sunshine: Thank you for replying to my post.I will definitely try her out.However for know I am counting on ellen as I really feel very connected to her.
I have spoken to so many in the past few weeks and I really need a break from all this.However after I speak to her I will definitely post my experience on this forum.Thanks once again.!

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 09:42:02 PM »
Hi Light,

I'm glad you like the Tarot Lady.  Yes, she does sometimes give her advise to a small extent.    If I like her advise, I take heed...if not, I just ignore it.   

I also like Ellen!   She has been pretty right on for me as well so far anyone although I have only read with her once.   I read with Catrina Rose once and didn't feel she was picking up my energy.    She was way to cheerful for what was going on at the momement for me.  It was strange.     

Anyway, who is Sincerity?   Is she on Ellen's site?

starlite

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 09:54:42 PM »
Sincerity is on keen evidently her line is only 10 feet long..lol. Anyways I have her personal number.She is in UK.It is really hard to get hold of her though.I had to get in line for days on keen and told her that I have payed her through her personal site and that's how I have her number.I would read her feedback on keen before placing a call with her.She charges $75 for 15 minutes.However you can get three minutes on keen and see if you connect with her.Let me know if you need her info.Also you are right Catarina was too cheerful for me too.However I was shocked with her accuracy.If she picked up without any info from ellen than I think she is far ahead of ellen but again she is too hyper and ellen is like a spa treatment that you can give yourself..lol

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2011, 03:20:34 AM »
Hi All!

I was reading through the posts and plan on giving her a call!

I have more specific questions so I think it will be better for me to do a 15 min reading HOWEVER, I wonder if it will be more beneficial to do a 1/2 reading.....has anybody done the 15 min reading and if so, do you think you got all the info you were looking for or did you need more details and time?

light

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 04:05:33 AM »
Hi:
 I had a 15 minute reading with the tarot lady.If you have two or three specific questions than she prefers that you ask her directly.She than gives you direct answers.I think that worked pretty well for me.However you have to be little careful when ask direct questions meaning don't give her too much of an info.for example in my case I asked her about love and relationship and her answer was leaning 100% to my current situation and than I gave her the name and she picked the same cards again.I knew that she was honest in her reading and I really liked her.However after you read with her please let me know your experience with her.Good luck!

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2011, 03:31:08 AM »
Light: Thanks! After my call (probably in the next week) Ill let everyone know my experience!

Offline toknow

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2011, 05:11:29 AM »
I read with The Tarot Lady this past week. I am in awe.  This reading was beautiful. Very relevant and very meaningful. It was just like others have reported here - the first 15 mins she read the spread she laid out, it pertained to the year ahead (next 12 months) , and it was very relevant to things going on in my life. She got a lot of emotional cards, a lot of action cards, all very relevant as I am dealing with 2 very emotional situations right now - caring for a parent in end stage disease and challenging relationship issues that can no longer be swept under the rug. She told me each card and related the meaning according to it's position, ie. my past, my current struggles, my future challenges, etc.  The next 10 minutes were questions, I had time for 3. She gave me a prediction and good info on a huge career decision I'm in the process of making. There was also  very profound insight into a relationship issue (and a prediction there too, she stated she got no timeline, so I just have to wait and see. It resonated with my own intuitive view and also the insight of other very trusted, no BS readers).  The last 5 mins were wrap up spread she laid out, things to expect over the next 6 months, all very relevant to my life right now.

I really believe that readers with their own websites or local businesses are the way to go. I've found very very few reliable readers on the lines such as Keen and California Psychics. They absolutely do exist, but you can spend a ton of money on fakes before you find them. And you definitely cannot rely on feedback on the sites, it's either skewed by the company- California Psychics doesn't even post bad feedback, or by clients who are either still in that 'desperate to believe fairy tales' stage.  Readers with their own websites are usually a lot cheaper - this was $50 for 30 mins, unheard of on a per minute psychic line.  Some of the readers on these lines have their own pages - Seha from CP has her own site - mysticalwolf.com.   I did an email reading with her there, a lot cheaper than reading with her on CP.  She seems to be another very accurate and honest reader with very reasonable prices on her own site.

I'd really like to thank The Healer for setting this site up! There are so many of us who have been hurting and are in pain over the lies and fairy tales we've been told.  Hopefully we can all help each other to heal by pointing each other to light and truth we've found!

anything