Author Topic: The Tarot Lady  (Read 18895 times)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
The Tarot Lady
« on: January 28, 2011, 06:14:04 AM »
Ok, here is one for you guys (and gals  ;)) to try... thetarotlady.com

She is the one that has been very accurate for me in the past that I had posted about on the other site.   She is about 90% accurate I would say.   She has not always gotten the little stuff perfect but has REALLY been right on the big stuff.

I believe she charges $50 for a 30 minute phone reading plus $5 if you want it taped.   She spends the first 15 minutes doing a general reading and the next 15 is yours for asking questions.    If you just want a couple questions answered, she charges $15 per question and answers on email.

I fully trust her and she is rated very highly in my city!

Try her out... I don't think you will be disappointed.

positivethoughts

Re: The Tarot Lady
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 12:39:45 PM »
cm12345 - let us know. I was thinking about trying too.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 03:13:22 PM »
oh I have listened to her once she has a show on blogtalkradio.com she does free mini readings on the air when you call in and she usually has a guest.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-tarot-lady

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 02:58:31 AM »
Hi again everyone.   If you do decide to read with The Tarot Lady, I'd love to see what you think afterwards.    I just had another reading with her tonight and once again on the general things going on right now in my life, she was dead on!!!   I guess there is another pretty big prediction coming my way toward the end of the year so I'm excited to see what happens. 

I brought a friend who was getting a reading for the first time and wow, she was right for her too so far anyway!   

Hope she can help!

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 06:07:09 PM »
hey CM if you try her let us know!!!  I'm curious I have listened to her on blogtalkradio but it's hard to tell sometimes they are mini readings she only does 3 cards for the callers...

cm12345

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 12:18:57 AM »
Sunshine Girl--you were right, the Tarot Lady is AMAZING!  I had never had a tarot reading before and this was truly an experience.  She started off by giving a general reading that touched on relationships, career, family, etc.  She immediately said "this is going to be a year of immense change and forward movement in terms of your relationships" she said, "I can't tell you exactly what will happen but you need to be prepared for some surprises right around the summer.  Most of the reading was about what the card said about my relationship...where I'm going, what I need to do, etc.  She was very on target with many of the things she said.  Then the next section she answered questions I had using the tarot.  I asked about SM and she said "he is like a lady in waiting and is waiting for you to make a move in your situation".  I had never thought of it that way, just thought that he wasn't interested, hence the lack of communication recently.  She also said, he respects you so much and doesn't want to ruin your situation so he is sitting back waiting.  We looked into it further and she said "His current relationship isn't strong, and does he have kids? because he is so close with his kids and isn't changing his current situation yet because of them"  The only thing I gave her was his name (no birthday, etc).  She ended the reading with a "wrap up" and said that I need to make myself ready for the positive changes that are about to occur.  My work needs to start from the inside (myself) so I can be ready for all of the external things that are going to happen.  She looked at my career, finances, etc but kept saying this is the year for positive changes in relationships.  "I don't know what is going to happen, but I do know that a year from now you are going to be fulfilled, content, and happy with the relationship you will be in".  The best part is she tapes it and sends it to you so you can listen to it.  One thing I also liked was she recommends that you don't call her for at least 6 months in between readings so you can "let life happen". 

positivethoughts

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 12:38:36 AM »
Yeay cm12345. Sounds like you got a great reading. She would love how we all call CP all of the time.  :D

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 02:02:22 AM »
Awwww... CM, I'm sooo happy you had a good reading with The Tarot Lady.   I can just hear the excitement in your words.   That is exactly how I feel everytime I leave her studio.

She really is amazing at what she is able to tell you and how she makes you feel about things.   Even if it's something you don't want to hear, she has a way of making it ok.   Please do let us know as things progress for you!   She has just been so right on for me.   Something I have noticed is that even though she tells you what will happen, it never happens quite the way I imagine it to happen.   But it still happens.   I think I get my own head wrapped up in my own fantasy land sometimes after her readings...LOL!

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 03:56:13 PM »
This is for Sunshinegirl: (and everyone else reading this)

I just wanted to let you know that I will be having a phone reading with the tarot lady this coming Saturday.  I will definitely let you know my experience.

In the meantime - Thank you all for your ratings and the info you share with all of us.
I am new to this site and find the info and insights to be very interesting.

Offline cj

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 06:04:54 PM »
welcome Bridgee...and please let us know.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 12:39:06 AM »
Welcome Bridgee!

I hope you enjoy your reading with Tarot Lady!   She obviously reads tarot but she's psychic too.   She's told me things after she's been all done reading the cards that have absolutely floored me and had nothing to do with the cards.   She is certainly my favorite reader!   

Please do let us  know how your reading went.   Good luck.  :)

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 09:05:32 PM »
Thank you, Sunshinegirl.

I will do that.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 05:53:57 PM »
My reading with Tarot Lady was great and I really like this lady.

I was very impressed. The reason I say this is because I did not say one word about myself and/or challenges I am working on and she knew right off the bat. 

I will tell you this:  usually I am somewhat wary of tarot card readings.  Sometimes I think that if I had waited for more shuffling, the reading would have been different.  I would tell Theresa “I hope I say 'stop' at the right time” and I don’t remember what she said exactly but something to the effect that the right cards will be there no matter what.  So the way it worked is after she answered a question she would shuffle the cards and say “tell me when to stop” so I did and it seemed that she was very right.  Of course I will have to let time go by to see if her predictions are right.  I found it to be a positive experience in that she asked me at the end if she was helpful to me.  My answer - definitely! She seems to care about the people she reads for and not just the money.

I can't let you know whether or not her predictions are accurate yet - but I assure you I will let you know.  Based on how she picked up on me and my traits, though, I have faith in what she told me.  One prediction she made that I know will come true is that I will be taking care of a family member. She knew that!  I have and elderly mom and we (my Mom and I) are talking about this very thing.

So to wrap up I give two thumbs up to The Tarot Lady.

Brigitte

positivethoughts

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 09:06:52 PM »
I used to prefer no tools but I've become a tarot fan as well. A tarot reader who can also "see" is a great combination.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 05:52:06 PM »
Hi Bridgee.  Thanks for sharing your experience with The Tarot Lady!  I'm glad you liked her.   I know I've always had wonderful experiences with her but of course, confirmation from others is always a good thing too.

I do have to say that she has predicted some things I would never imagine happening and been able to ease my mind with issues I just needed to know the answer to.

She does have ratings on a review site online that are also all positive but I can't remember the name of it right now.  If I can find it, I'll post it for you.

anything