Author Topic: PS Radio Show  (Read 3974 times)

Offline member60636366

• C-133
PS Radio Show
« on: July 24, 2016, 05:31:57 PM »
I called into the radio show on a Thursday and got a free reading. I can't remember the guy's name though but he was really spaced out and gave me what seemed almost like half of a reading. Then, once the time ran out, he invited me to call him at his extension. Has anyone else called in with any luck on these radio PS show readers? Anyone good?

There was one woman who was good and interesting. They divided the show up between a guest speaker, who was just boring because she talked without any pause, and then a free call session that was set for the last 30 or 45 minutes.
jory

Offline Sooshi

Re: PS Radio Show
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 06:55:41 PM »
Is that on Blogtalk or something?

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 06:06:13 PM »
I'm not sure, Sooshi. I would have to go to the site to sift through their front page. I think the radio info is on the right side of the front page. I stopped going to their site because it got too confusing to read and something about the color scheme made me feel like I was walking though cobwebs of an old moldy house. At one time the only thing I liked about it was that show.
jory

Is that on Blogtalk or something?

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 05:29:09 AM »
bumping this just to see if anyone has called the radio show for a free reading with any of their psychics
thanks
jory

anything