Author Topic: Lollie  (Read 19954 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Lollie
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2017, 06:54:26 PM »
any updates on her?  I read with her a few months back, and I have to say, she was pretty good.  But she did seem a bit quirky and not someone I would call back due to her getting a bit irritated

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2017, 07:40:09 PM »
any updates on her?  I read with her a few months back, and I have to say, she was pretty good.  But she did seem a bit quirky and not someone I would call back due to her getting a bit irritated
Irritated; why? Is she the kind to become annoyed if you question what she is telling you?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2017, 07:41:15 PM »
Irritated; why? Is she the kind to become annoyed if you question what she is telling you?

well she kind of was like snippy, if I had to put it in words.  Like you are afraid to ask her for a more in depth explanation of what she is saying.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2017, 10:27:38 PM »

well she kind of was like snippy, if I had to put it in words.  Like you are afraid to ask her for a more in depth explanation of what she is saying.

Agreed, she sounds like a smoker/drinker with a feisty personality. She is hit or miss tho. She was a hit for my cousin but for me....off and on.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2017, 06:15:20 AM »
Agreed, she sounds like a smoker/drinker with a feisty personality. She is hit or miss tho. She was a hit for my cousin but for me....off and on.

Well to be fair, that sounds like a lot of Keen readers....women with really deep voices (usually from an over indulgence in cigarettes).

Offline whskers

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2017, 04:23:16 PM »

Well to be fair, that sounds like a lot of Keen readers....women with really deep voices (usually from an over indulgence in cigarettes).

Bahahaha.

I was checking her reviews here and saw HK last comment. She gives out free 5 minutes for your first call. I tried her and yes she’s very snippy and irritable. I didn’t care for her.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2017, 05:17:21 PM »
She was right for me though

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2018, 07:32:42 PM »
I agree. I was afraid to ask her to elaborate lol
[/quote]

[/quote]

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2018, 02:05:48 PM »
Lolli was good for me.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2018, 03:56:52 PM »
I read with her twice way back when I was brand new to all this. Sad to say the second time I read with her, she changed her reading completely. Went from yes everything's going to work out fine to no this person won't be able to get over the fight you had. Not only did we not have a fight, but with the complete switch? No thanks.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2018, 04:24:37 PM »
She told me I would see my POI in 9. "It was a close 9". Could be 9 days, or the 9th of the month. Well the 9th past and nothing. If it's 9 days, I shall report back tomorrow but I'm 100% tomorrow is not happening either. I plan to call her again on Monday to see what she feels. Out of curiosity and because I have free minutes to use.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2018, 12:25:00 PM »
I advise...do not focus on dates or anything...because it won’t happen. It’ll happen when you least expect it. Then you’ll get that aha moment...

Offline wishes215

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2018, 03:45:25 AM »
read with her, she sounded very confident about POI contact but unfortunately her timeline was off.

anything