Author Topic: Lollie  (Read 20128 times)

RedVelvet

Re: Lollie
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2016, 07:10:36 PM »
i read with lollie a while back. she gave me specific dates of when something would happen. nothing she said was correct. and yes thankfully the reading was free thanks to her free minutes. i didnt continue on with her since she was off right from the start.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 05:49:03 PM »
Read with Lollie on a whim (honestly i was bored and she was giving free minutes). Glad it was free because what she told me seems so laughably unrealistic. She first told me that my ex wont come back (first reader to tell me that in forever) and told me that i wont ever hear from him again (seems unlikely as we just spoke the other night, have mutual friends, and have tickets to an event coming up).

Then she told me it will take 2 or 3 men before i find my husband, but then switched to me meeting a guy soon and then in 14 weeks i will meet my husband and forget all about the other guy and i will be married in 13 months. Im sorry but that is just unrealistic. Sure it happens, but 13 months is not enough time to build a life, plan a wedding and get married. Even if my ex were to come back on bended knee tomorrow 13 months wouldnt be enough time! Lol

Also told me i will start a new job next week and to jump on the opportunity. Seeing as how i havent even had an interview yet, that is entirely unlikely to happen. (Heck that doesn't leave time to give my current job a 2 weeks notice.). Really just dont waste your time

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 05:58:53 PM »
I read with her a few years ago. She was awesome and her time frames were on point. when I gave her a rave review, she blocked me! 

Offline glamgal

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2016, 04:03:15 AM »
Sounds like old Lollie works for some and sucks ass for others....

Just goes to show you some advisors connect with some people and not others....I should say as a disclaimer she has been hit or miss with me...mostly miss. But boy oh boy, the few times she has been right, she has been bang on. However, I don't call Lollie anymore due to her inconsistency and she just sounds like the kind of person reading out of her trailer smoking cigarettes with a dirty deck of tarot cards.

On that note, perhaps I should go to bed. 8)

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2016, 04:35:30 AM »
Not sure If Lollie is really "working" for people or just getting lucky. She seemed really fake to me. I laughed about her too after I hung up. She also gave me the old line "if you leave him alone, he'll come to you." Which I always take as an indication they're not connected because I do not chase this man and never have. That means in months and months I haven't sent a "hey" text or liked a status or ANYTHING. PURE SILENCE. The last thing I ever said was "okay I'll let you go" and then gave him his space and his freedom and never did anything else. So when readers assume that Bc I'm desperately calling THEM I must be desperately reaching out to my ex, I figure them for guessers not readers.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2016, 11:57:33 AM »
I HATE those lines! "Oh let him chase you", "if you let him go without hearing from you he will get curious.and reach out", etc etc. Generally the moment I hear it that reader loses a whole lot of credit with me. Funny thing too, my top readers have never pulled that line with me, so I feel like that's saying something lol. Ive had one or two warn me to either not obsessively text or to not get upset if i go a stretch of time without hearing from him, but they havent given me the "make him come to you" rule. I know especially for my man that doesnt apply.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2016, 03:13:01 PM »
I HATE those lines! "Oh let him chase you", "if you let him go without hearing from you he will get curious.and reach out", etc etc. Generally the moment I hear it that reader loses a whole lot of credit with me. Funny thing too, my top readers have never pulled that line with me, so I feel like that's saying something lol. Ive had one or two warn me to either not obsessively text or to not get upset if i go a stretch of time without hearing from him, but they havent given me the "make him come to you" rule. I know especially for my man that doesnt apply.

Ugh I was in the same boat, and I never reached out to this guy and they were telling me to pull back...LOL

Rediska

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2016, 06:33:46 PM »
Old thread but she gave me four free minutes. I was pretty impressed-she picked up the third party in less than 10 seconds and specifically knew it was a marriage. Said the guy was attracted to his marriage and was pulling away from me. Said contact would be in February much to her surprise given how the guy feels towards me as of now. I have read with the popular readers here who didn't even know there was a third party and here we have good ol' Lollie.

Rediska

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2016, 02:53:00 AM »
If there's a marriage that he's still attracted to, doesn't that make you the third party?

Technically, yes. But I was speaking in general terms that she is good at knowing if there is additional people. Maybe I should've been more clearer. Obviously when she knew the POI was married, I was identified as the third party. But the fact that she knew that was pretty impressive and it took her seconds to figure that out. I fed her no info from the get go either.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2016, 04:05:08 AM »
I wish Lollie and I connected. But, not so much. Out last reading was wildly off-base (timing, and what happened) and so I never spoke to her again.

Offline verb18

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2017, 04:59:19 AM »
Any updates here?

I read with her and honestly, she seemed really good. Predictions about my POI seemed very legit and genuine. Just looking to see if anyone has had any recent experiences with her.

Rediska

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2017, 04:59:58 AM »
Gave me a prediction for February that never panned out.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2017, 03:19:58 PM »
I read with her a few years back. I thought she was awesome and gave her a rave review and then she blocked me. 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2017, 05:51:46 PM »
I read with her once a few years back. I didn't care for her energy and I felt she was irritable. I asked a jobs question and she gave a prediction that never happened. We just aren't a match.

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2017, 01:01:17 PM »
I had a reading with Lollie on May 24. I asked about my ex. She was accurate about him and his personality. Then she said she saw someone new coming into my life three weeks from that day. I scoffed. I've been single a while and have been trying to heal and I'm not looking for a new guy. Well guess what happened? I just met him. Almost three weeks. She described him too. Wow. I wanna talk to her again to see what she can tell me. But I went on a keen bender and I'm trying to control myself lol

anything