Author Topic: Lollie  (Read 20130 times)

Offline Zenia

Lollie
« on: July 23, 2016, 03:31:34 PM »
This one has had her moments..She can pick up third parties in a relationship,and her insight has been on the mark most of the time.She can get good hits on short term predictions like this one:
"Will he call me on my birthday tomorrow?"If her answer is no, then contact is not coming :)
She got this right recently for me,and some other predictions short term.

However,i have also hit her on off days..Not my number one choise,but i sometimes get tempted to call her if my regulars are not available.

That said,i have decided not to call anymore.I will just trust my own readings(cards and various methods),and live my life as i see it day by day.

Offline glamgal

Re: Lollie
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 03:33:33 AM »
HI,

SO, I have had a similar experience as you. Lollie undoubtedly has some ability. I have read with her on and off for a few years. She has nailed some things like she knew I was leaving a job in six weeks...six weeks to the day I got a job offer. Funny thing is, I had no idea I would. For two years I was trying to go and nothing panned out. So, I thought she was full of it. But it happened and that was two years ago. Then I called her a year later and she said I would have a whirl wind romance with a guy at work. She was off about him being at work but I met a guy and we did have a CRAZY romance around the time frame she said. And I didn't believe that either it just seemed far fetched. For me, she can't predict contact for her life. She has never got that down for me. BUT she is a straight shooter that has some skill.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 08:44:13 AM »
HI,

SO, I have had a similar experience as you. Lollie undoubtedly has some ability. I have read with her on and off for a few years. She has nailed some things like she knew I was leaving a job in six weeks...six weeks to the day I got a job offer. Funny thing is, I had no idea I would. For two years I was trying to go and nothing panned out. So, I thought she was full of it. But it happened and that was two years ago. Then I called her a year later and she said I would have a whirl wind romance with a guy at work. She was off about him being at work but I met a guy and we did have a CRAZY romance around the time frame she said. And I didn't believe that either it just seemed far fetched. For me, she can't predict contact for her life. She has never got that down for me. BUT she is a straight shooter that has some skill.
she can only get short time contact predictions right for me.If its 2 weeks ahead,it usually dont happen.One call i had with her recently had great insight,and i added money,and ended up spending 70 dollars on the call...uppss..

allibai3

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 12:55:18 PM »
Do you guys think she is worth reading with compared to others on keen?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 02:22:04 PM »
Do you guys think she is worth reading with compared to others on keen?
I myself have placed her in the "sometimes"category :)

allibai3

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 04:58:05 PM »
So,I went on her page and she gives three free minutes so I'm like let me try her out and see. Well pretty much she is saying what irish donna,scott angel are saying. She said the cards say he likes me and thinks I'm fun but he is not rushing to be in a relationship.SHE IS THE FIRST to say that he feels he won't be faithful in a relationship so thats why he is not in a rush.She said he is not ready for commitment and wants his freedom and he is not a long term type of guy.I don't fucking know anymore. I emailed keen to close my account.I'm never speaking to him again.

RedVelvet

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 05:10:36 PM »
So,I went on her page and she gives three free minutes so I'm like let me try her out and see. Well pretty much she is saying what irish donna,scott angel are saying. She said the cards say he likes me and thinks I'm fun but he is not rushing to be in a relationship.SHE IS THE FIRST to say that he feels he won't be faithful in a relationship so thats why he is not in a rush.She said he is not ready for commitment and wants his freedom and he is not a long term type of guy.I don't fucking know anymore. I emailed keen to close my account.I'm never speaking to him again.
I think closing your account is a good move

Offline Zenia

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 05:18:22 PM »
Did what she said feel like it was right?The good thing with Lollie is that she gives out minutes for those who want to try her.

allibai3

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 05:28:09 PM »
honestly I don't know.I have no idea. She didn't really mention anything that I could verify.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 02:52:53 AM »
She can be general at times. AND she can get really off with her time frames. There are better on Keen but she has predicted a few things for me to the T.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 04:00:58 AM »
Lollie should go find Pollie and call it a day. I love how she gives these discounts away... Spend 5 minutes and get 10 minutes free, wow you must really suck.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 04:53:21 AM »
You like her but she what she said was off?

allibai3

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2016, 12:26:32 PM »
Lollie should go find Pollie and call it a day. I love how she gives these discounts away... Spend 5 minutes and get 10 minutes free, wow you must really suck.

Lol haha omg that's so funny lol. She seems very confident which is the sad part

Offline Exposed

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 07:30:56 PM »
She's funny, corny, but I like the first reading. I can't say the same about the others though.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2016, 11:28:43 PM »
I got off the phone and laughed at this reader. She was off.... Way off. It was thoughtful that she gave free minutes... But she could've kept em. Lol