Author Topic: Oracles by Krista  (Read 6266 times)

RedVelvet

Oracles by Krista
« on: July 23, 2016, 03:42:13 AM »
Have any of u tried Krista? I found her to be very spot on.

Amb

Re: Oracles by Krista
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 04:01:06 AM »
I was cleaning out my favorites list and came across her listing. So, I had her favorited for some reason and decided to give her a go. Was going to make it a short call but decided to look into several areas, as the reading was going well. Had a good long reading about several topics. She dug right in. She pegged personalities of ex, friend, son and my work to a tee, with no prompting. Saw what they were going through which I know to be true, along with what I'm going through also. She's fast, tons of information. Anyone read with her?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 04:03:20 AM by Amb »

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 04:35:40 AM »
I was cleaning out my favorites list and came across her listing. So, I had her favorited for some reason and decided to give her a go. Was going to make it a short call but decided to look into several areas, as the reading was going well. Had a good long reading about several topics. She dug right in. She pegged personalities of ex, friend, son and my work to a tee, with no prompting. Saw what they were going through which I know to be true, along with what I'm going through also. She's fast, tons of information. Anyone read with her?
I read with her last year a couple times. The first time she was great, really accurate. Then the second time she told me the complete opposite of the first reading, which ended up being 100% wrong. Never called her again after that.  
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 04:37:37 AM by stargazer »

Amb

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 02:24:50 PM »
We shall see how she does with me. My last reading with another reader was so bad, at least she hit some things no one would know. I will confirm a couple of other things I need to find out about........time will tell. Thanks

Offline njlady

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 10:59:09 PM »
I was feeling really down and gave her a call.  Now I feel worse because I just wasted money to hear basically garbage  ::)

She was way off.  At first I was trying to figure out if she was telling me something I didn't know about them being pulled in different directions/it's not me/they don't have time/too much work  and all that but she said a few of things that were 100% wrong about my situation.  I  gave her the benefit of the doubt and corrected her and  then she said this person has "financial problems" and I know for an absolute fact that is also not true. Then she gave me an absolute dumbass suggestion on how I should handle my situation and there was no coming back from that.   

Amb

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 11:47:33 PM »
I was feeling really down and gave her a call.  Now I feel worse because I just wasted money to hear basically garbage  ::)

She was way off.  At first I was trying to figure out if she was telling me something I didn't know about them being pulled in different directions/it's not me/they don't have time/too much work  and all that but she said a few of things that were 100% wrong about my situation.  I  gave her the benefit of the doubt and corrected her and  then she said this person has "financial problems" and I know for an absolute fact that is also not true. Then she gave me an absolute dumbass suggestion on how I should handle my situation and there was no coming back from that.

Oh no, so sorry she was so off. She was on point quite a bit for me as of the present and such, but as I said, a few things I need to do some research on. I'm quite the detective and will confirm if she is correct or not. I'm sensing something, but she says I'm incorrect. Also, future predictions are to be seen....I probably sound like I'm talking in code, but trying to keep it a bit private. She may be crap for me too.

It's so hard not to call when your down. You so much want to hear a new perspective from someone new or get that confirmation you've heard from other readers. I can feel the pain and frustration in your post.  I hope you're doing ok, njlady.....truly I am.

Offline njlady

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 01:18:20 AM »

Oh no, so sorry she was so off. She was on point quite a bit for me as of the present and such, but as I said, a few things I need to do some research on. I'm quite the detective and will confirm if she is correct or not. I'm sensing something, but she says I'm incorrect. Also, future predictions are to be seen....I probably sound like I'm talking in code, but trying to keep it a bit private. She may be crap for me too.

It's so hard not to call when your down. You so much want to hear a new perspective from someone new or get that confirmation you've heard from other readers. I can feel the pain and frustration in your post.  I hope you're doing ok, njlady.....truly I am.

Thank you.  I should have stayed away from the phone.  I just made it worse.

Amb

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 04:11:00 PM »
Update, so OBK was very wrong about some things I needed to check out that we're supposed to be currently going on. Confirmed last night that the living situation of someone was not even close to what the situation is. Also, don't believe the living situation will change to what she saw. Just no way. Her future predictions were so far fetched, that I can say they will probably not happen. If for some miraculous reason they do come about. I will retract my poor review on her.

Offline njlady

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 07:36:28 PM »
Update, so OBK was very wrong about some things I needed to check out that we're supposed to be currently going on. Confirmed last night that the living situation of someone was not even close to what the situation is. Also, don't believe the living situation will change to what she saw. Just no way. Her future predictions were so far fetched, that I can say they will probably not happen. If for some miraculous reason they do come about. I will retract my poor review on her.

I don't think you're going to have to retract it, lol.  My reading was so bad it was a joke. 

Offline denise1141

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2019, 02:26:43 PM »
Has anyone read with Oracles by Krista recently.  She has been on point quite a bit for me, but some stuff seems far fetched and timing is off 70% of the time even when predicition was right.  Also, I would love input on Mike Pace.  He has been wrong about my job situation for 2 years and long-term predictions seem to not be coming to fruition.  He is also a little opinionated and mean at times.  Maybe I am sensitive.

Offline jas

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2019, 04:39:05 PM »
Denise - Only read or Krista one time and it wasn't a fit for me.  I did read with Mike Pace a few times.  He is as you described - a bit harsh and mean.  I also strongly suspected that he and Kent Coffee were the same person - same voice and same style of reading.  Mike Pace was never correct for me.

Offline njlady

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2019, 09:48:25 PM »
Has anyone read with Oracles by Krista recently.  She has been on point quite a bit for me, but some stuff seems far fetched and timing is off 70% of the time even when predicition was right.  Also, I would love input on Mike Pace.  He has been wrong about my job situation for 2 years and long-term predictions seem to not be coming to fruition.  He is also a little opinionated and mean at times.  Maybe I am sensitive.

She is one of the few times in my life I jumped on a recommendation and got an impulse reading because I was sad and predictably it was a complete waste of money.

What were the things she got right? Sometimes they are asleep and sometimes they are awake?  They inhale and exhale?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2020, 12:58:59 AM »
Updates on her?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2020, 02:44:48 AM »
Updates on her?

Horrrriible!! Save your money

anything