Author Topic: Cynthia Faye->CSK local reader  (Read 11340 times)

Offline bjr181

Re: Cynthia Faye->CSK local reader
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 09:10:15 PM »
I felt like she didn't work for me either.  Some things seemed kind of right but others weren't.  It's all about the energy people pick up I think. 

Offline joslin

• Psychic Reading
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 12:20:42 PM »
I guess you are right. She might be having some problem with reading your aura and energy pattern. But what I strongly feel about such a scenario one should refund the money to let the customer try him/her some other good time. Or at least issue a free coupon to be used some time later.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 02:01:04 PM »
"sort of felt like she was hurrying me along even though I paid for a 1/2 hour reading, she tried to get me off the phone in 15 minutes.  "

i am sorry, i can see that. sometimes she can get impatient with readings....and if you pay that much you absolutely deserve her to give you the full time...if she tries to finish my readings in 20 minutes i still sit down and say i have more questions.

i dont know if i had mentioned in my first few posts about her, that she tends to be busier in the latter half of the week verse the beginning and so i like to see her on mondays or tuesdays.

lastly, i am sorry if anyone had a bad experience, she is a great reader in person, must not be the same for phone readings. also, i have found over the years she has been more accurate when i just let her talk and tell me what she sees verse me asking lots and lots of questions.

you guys can leave testimonials for her on a few different websites and you can let her know why you were disappointed.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 04:09:52 PM »
Hi CSK!   

My gosh... no need to apologize!    I figured since no one else was able to help me with a health issue, I would try her and why not get a full reading then.   Just because she didn't work out for me is certainly no reflection on you girl!     Everyone connects differently and somehow I do feel that she may be a bit different in person than on the phone.   I guess I had better stick to the Tarot Lady since she has been so right for me.  She doesn't really do health issues though... sigh....

All I can say though is, I certainly hope Cynthia is not right in my case.   :-\

Sunshine

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 03:04:23 PM »
"All I can say though is, I certainly hope Cynthia is not right in my case. "

Aww :( what did she tell you?

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 05:29:16 PM »
Cynthia told me nothing more will transpire any time soon with my current relationship.   She said he is too slow moving and I will get totally frustrated with it and move on within four months.   She also said there are two others guys that I will meet on a dating site, that will be coming in within 24 months, and one of them I will eventually end up marrying.   

In reality, we have had a great relationship but there are some small issues right now but nothing that I could see myself leaving him over in four months!   That is the complete opposite of what EVERYONE else has said thus far (other than Jazie, who said we would end our relationship a year ago and has been totally incorrect thusfar).     ???

Still even though I truely do not feel the reading was correct for me (in more ways than just relationship), it still makes you think what if she is right??    :-\