Author Topic: Diane731  (Read 136426 times)

Offline Universal9

Re: Diane731
« Reply #300 on: November 07, 2017, 01:52:36 PM »
When I expressed my dissatisfaction of how the reading went with mystic raven11, she blocked me! This was today, I just found out. This means she may have seen my review of her here. Good for me, my money is saved calling her and listening to past and present stories- which has very less correlation to future outcome.
Readers like her, who take offense to true feedback, and block you or are mean to you, or do not give you the refund are very unappreciated.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #301 on: November 07, 2017, 04:35:07 PM »
She may have read this review, otherwise I dont know how I got blocked in a day. Anyway, I wasnt going to use her for future predictions for sure. For present, she was good, but I care more about outcomes (who doesnt!)..

When I expressed my dissatisfaction of how the reading went with mystic raven11, she blocked me! This was today, I just found out. This means she may have seen my review of her here.

Wow! She blocked you just after reading what you wrote here? I say good riddance.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #302 on: April 04, 2018, 01:54:32 AM »
any updates?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #303 on: April 04, 2018, 02:11:52 AM »
I've been keeping an eye out for her but haven't seen her get on at all. I did find what appears to be a private site, though: http://www.diane731.com/

Offline mignnone

« Reply #304 on: May 07, 2018, 09:00:05 PM »
I had a chat reading with her last year based off all the rave reviews about her, so far nothing she said has happened. She seem to read things right at the time. I paid a lot during that chat and I hate doing chat readings. For what she said not to happen at all, not one thing, I’ll never read with her again.

Offline Kate

« Reply #305 on: May 14, 2018, 01:15:54 PM »
I had a chat reading with her last year based off all the rave reviews about her, so far nothing she said has happened. She seem to read things right at the time. I paid a lot during that chat and I hate doing chat readings. For what she said not to happen at all, not one thing, I’ll never read with her again.

Nothing she said came to pass for me either.. read with her October last year..

Offline Sag78

« Reply #306 on: June 27, 2018, 05:13:23 PM »
First time I read with her nearly two years ago . She impressed me by telling my exboyfriend's name and described the whole situation and people involved very accurately. She made few predictions which didn't pan out. Second time I called her in Aril this year, and again i was impressed me details . BUT she repeated the same predictions to me.... so I just wonder , may be her timelines are rubbish and predictions still ahead .

P.S. I read somewhere a review of one woman that her predictions were 8 years off .

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #307 on: June 27, 2018, 05:14:43 PM »
I read with Diane731 three times in the past 18 months. She picked up names for me too. She was bang on about those names and what they were doing. A prediction she made happened just like she said but it was with a different person and it was 3 months late. But the person acted and did what she said. She even described the place where we would talk, said it was an event. Was she correct about everything no she wasn't. But no doubt in my mind she has a gift.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2018, 01:55:40 PM »
I read with Diane yesterday and she seemed to really pick up the situation...is she really good at picking up present feelings and what's going on with the person?  I also did ask her about a 3rd party but she didn't pick up anyone and said he is not connected emotionally to anyone else. From what I've read her timing may be off but she seems to be in line with some other readers I have read with. Im more concerned with current situation right now and near future..how is she with current and near future like a month? Does she pick up that information well?

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #309 on: June 28, 2018, 04:28:02 PM »
Her predictions never happened for me.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #310 on: June 28, 2018, 06:06:15 PM »
For you was should good at picking up present and what is going on? She picked up his son around him without me mentioning and talked about how he was feeling about me but wasn't sure if she was good at present.. predictions well far out predictions I take with a grain of salt because every few readers have been correct with major things

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #311 on: June 28, 2018, 06:28:49 PM »
She picked up on his hair color, and some things like it would be very slow, which I knew with him. But most of the things I couldn’t verify, like things from his past that hurt him and made him fearful. I didn’t know about any of that and never could verify. The predictions of him coming back around and how he would be when he did never happened.

Offline Elees6

« Reply #312 on: December 28, 2018, 08:00:44 AM »
She just gave me the  “you’ll meet a guy with a name starting with the letter M” line lol!!!!    and the reading was super general

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #313 on: December 28, 2018, 02:37:09 PM »
She was so general in my reading and I think she used cold reading techniques which made me really believe her. Said I will meet a guy named John, in fact she asked me: who is John? I said I don't know anyone named John then said oh you will meet him soon.
Told me my POI is thinking of me and looks at a picture of me in a dark colored shirt.
Said POI will travel to Florida over the summer...he didn't.
Said that POI is thinking about me and him going to the same restaurant we did in the past.

I really believed her and thought wow she is so accurate. But in hindsight I think she was just a very good cold reader.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #314 on: December 28, 2018, 05:27:09 PM »
Has anyone chatted with her? How long was it?

I caught her on chat, but it was just so slow I don’t think I got much info and didn’t get any predictions.