Author Topic: Diane731  (Read 136327 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Diane731
« Reply #330 on: April 09, 2019, 11:38:33 AM »
I’ve tried to read with her forever. I waited in her line on keen forever. At least three times. I sent her an email to find out her availability before I paid for a reading and she hasn’t gotten back to me yet. I’ve read and heard great things about her but trying to reach her seems impossible!

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #331 on: April 09, 2019, 01:46:17 PM »
I read with her in December. She was off with contact prediction and honestly I'm not sure we connected well at all. It seemed to me she was fishing for information a bit, or just saying random stuff. Honestly I remember not having a great feeling after getting off the phone with her, even though she predicted a positive outcome. Maybe I caught her on a bad day...

Either way, if you all are interested I can review my notes from her call and update you on that. Just let me know if that's something you'd care to see. :)

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #332 on: April 09, 2019, 03:19:32 PM »
She was one of the few I listed as accurate. And I liked her as a person, but I can now confirm that none of the predictions she spoke of during the summer ever occurred, the POI never stepped back in picture or could I verify some of the things she spoke of and I hoped to be true. I spent a lot of $$ and time with her. It bums me out to re-write this but it bums me out more that I held on to hope, too. She DID completely pull my occupation out of thin air and one time she started the call by asking if I had just been praying. I am not a religious person that prays with set regularity, but I HAD been “praying” asking the universe to please help me through the time I was in 45 min before she connected. Just the love prediction didn’t ever manifest.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #333 on: May 30, 2019, 01:46:57 PM »
Like almost all keen readers:   she has enought abiltiy to seem impressive at first,    but if the question is more important than  "what did the cat say"   or  "where are my car keys?",  forget it.

You think maybe readers just have a hard time connecting to you because you have such a negative outlook about their intelligence/ability? All of your posts seem to be talking badly about psychics. I for one enjoyed my reading with Diane.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #334 on: May 31, 2019, 01:51:15 AM »
I read with her at the end of December. She was awful! The first thing she did was asking my DOB, my POI's location and mine. Then she asked me if he had dark hair (like most people have...) She was very wrong about the present saying things that absolutely made no sense to me or resonate so I ended the conversation after a few minutes and left an honest feedback. She did not connect at all.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #335 on: May 31, 2019, 08:32:50 PM »
See this is what I am talking about. You assume you are so much more educated than I and every other member are, as you do with these readers.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #336 on: May 31, 2019, 08:39:53 PM »
I’m not angry and I am not “lashing out” or “acting out of immaturity” as you say. I am just stating a point since you’ve consistently posted that other members are not near as equipped as you to voice an opinion. If your opinion is just “all psychics are fake scam artists” then maybe your opinion is skewing your results.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #337 on: May 31, 2019, 08:40:45 PM »
Far more education, but needs a psychic to tell his 70 year old self what's going to happen with his 24 year old love interest. 🙄

ladya

« Reply #338 on: May 31, 2019, 09:02:31 PM »
Far more education, but needs a psychic to tell his 70 year old self what's going to happen with his 24 year old love interest. 🙄

Right🤣🤣🤣 He proceeded to inbox me to ask what I bring to the table while listing all his credentials why he’s supposedly more educated than I am. Okkk 😂😂😂

Offline lp1111

« Reply #339 on: May 31, 2019, 09:07:12 PM »

Let’s not forget to add, he was angry they didn’t clue him in on the fact that she was heavily involved in a life of crime. Um. Come on, buddy. That’s not an easy thing to miss, especially with all of your psychology degrees.

ladya

« Reply #340 on: May 31, 2019, 09:09:51 PM »

Let’s not forget to add, he was angry they didn’t clue him in on the fact that she was heavily involved in a life of crime. Um. Come on, buddy. That’s not an easy thing to miss, especially with all of your psychology degrees.

LMAOOOOO. 😂😂🤣

Offline glamgal

« Reply #341 on: September 09, 2019, 10:52:09 PM »
Damn it seems like I started this thread eons ago and it has grown.

Diane731 update. She was dead wrong about my POI. 3 years later, nothing has came to pass. BUT some other things she mentioned did happen. Dude is actually still with his SO and had a kid.

Glad she worked for ya'll.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #342 on: September 09, 2019, 10:54:34 PM »
Going thru and giving updates. She accurately predicted MONTHS ago that he and I would split (that happened here recently)..she also said we would rekindle. We shall see. She also told me that I would see the other dude during this time. I will update if it happens. So far, she is the most accurate but she sees far out.

Now this did happen. I split up with my bf at the time and I am currently dating someone else that I met during that time.

Offline TigerlilyLM22

« Reply #343 on: September 11, 2019, 06:11:58 AM »
Hi there fellow forum members,
I’ve emailed Diane on her private site twice, but I I have unfortunately yet to hear from her.
If I purchase the 30
Min session, what are the chances I’ll be able to connect with her?
Your response is sincerely appreciated.

Offline alohamama

« Reply #344 on: March 01, 2020, 08:37:01 AM »
I had my first reading with Dianne731 the other day.  After reading with most of the heavy hitters: Sincerity, Cookie, Yona, Mattie, Lady P etc etc, I can absolutely guarantee that Dianne is the real deal.  I can’t speak for her predictions just yet, but she certainly picked up my deep grief due to a loss right away.  I was calling about my most recent ex.  And even tho she picked up the first letter of his name, and described what may be in his head (which seems extremely plausible), she was strongly pulled to the ex prior to him...she went on to describe it as an incredibly deep emotional connection, which is not dead (absolutely the deepest emotional connection I have had to date).  She saw how it ended, and it became extremely apparent that this ex is the source of the grief in which she accurately picked up on from the get-go (I still am not completely over this connection, and perhaps never will be...this is different than wanting/wishing for that specific person to come back, as I am pretty sure i don’t want him back, based on how things ended...however, I still maintain a deep love for this man). 
Dianne also got the first letter of this particular ex’s name.  Then, she goes on to ask, “Who is Ken??”.  Upon finishing our session, I see an email waiting for me from a man who I met on a recent flight, offering assistance with my business, and who is definitely attracted to me (this was obvious!).  His name is Kevin.  I almost think she was seeing this fella making his way into my life, and picked up on the name ever so slightly wrong!
I am not going to disclose my predictions at this time, however, I will update if anything unfolds.  As for now, I can absolutely verify that this woman connected, and has a gift. 
Most of the other heavy hitters were...just meh.  Mattie once got a name, and it ended up that this person, Richard, was my first client the following day.  Mattie also got specific physical attribute of a woman my ex was seeing last year...she connects...but also way too random for me to really call back a 4th time.
Lady P was ok, I liked her, but not wowed.
Tajah definitely zoomed in on a really specific intimate detail that nobody else picked up on.  So, I really enjoyed our reading, and may contact her again in the future...
So, for now, my absolute favorites are:
1) Psychic Ari (she has seen so much, which has come to pass over and over again)
2) The Gifted Messenger (she’s a little bit slow, but definitely has remote viewing skills, and is certainly connected.  She has seen things which were happening in the moment, or soon to happen, in which I can verify)
There are more I like for different reasons, but listing the two in which I can verify the information as absolutely correct.
As for Dianne731?  I am pretty positive that she is the real deal, and perhaps might just make my top 3 one day!!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 08:40:15 AM by alohamama »

anything