Author Topic: Diane731  (Read 136283 times)

Offline HopefulHeart

Re: Diane731
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2016, 04:51:42 PM »
I'm also becoming really interested in giving her shot.  She seems worth it haha.

I was bad recently and got a couple readings. Tried celtic moon after reading about her here. I liked her and she said things that lined up with other readings. I also reconnected with jon red. I read with him looong ago and he was great.

Im kinda stuck because i should not spend money but i sort of really wanna talk to this Diane, and i wanna talk to SIN again. I sorta wanna talk to cookie again since she was so great for me too, but i feel like she might be one of those that if you read too much she wont be as good. But so far Cookie and Sin remain my top 2

Has anyone else had success with Diane?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 09:18:19 PM by HopefulHeart »

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2016, 05:55:01 PM »
I think shes usually on in the late afternoon/evening time. I think when i spoke with her in Sept it was around 7pm EST. Shes in the UK so 5 hours ahead of est time. She also has a personal site you can make n appointment thru

Offline glamgal

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2016, 06:23:25 PM »
Hopefulheart, I have read with both and in my opinion Diane is better. However, Sincerity is faster and 5 min usually is good enough for me. BUT I haven't had luck with her predictions happening.

Anyone else who has read with both wanna chime in here?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2016, 06:46:43 PM »
@glamgal I like to have time to ask questions if I have any when they're finished answering the initial question. I guess for clarification if nothing else. That and I ALWAYS think of something else if I hang up too soon or don't stay on the phone long enough lol. And I agree you should totally get a discount for the business you send her way!! lol Does she ask you what you're calling about or does she just go right into it? Just kind of wondering what her style is before I get on the phone with her.

I never responded to this. She normally tells me what she sees around me she refers to things as paths a lot in her readings. The first reading I had with her I didnt ask her anything (which I think she works better that way) and she picked up on some crazy stuff. I remember pulling over and being like wtf?!! haha.

In my opinion, when I have asked her some questions she wasn't as spot on versus when I let her tell me.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2016, 07:07:37 PM »
even though she picked up on the present wasn't accurate with final outcome

Offline newone1

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2016, 10:42:13 PM »
 I have an appointment with her today. Does anyone know if I call her or does she call me?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2016, 03:01:09 AM »
how was your reading?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2016, 04:09:21 AM »
i read with her today.  She asked what I wanted her to look at and i told her I had a certain person in mind but basically my love life.  She came out of the gate with 2 men, one as a business/friendship and the other as a friend/relationship.  Then she said there was another back and forth energy she was picking up from another man.  I told her who I thought it was and she confirmed it.  She said my energy is very strong in his path, then asked about the female energy around him.  She got real deep into their relationship and basically said what a few other readers have said, that' its a financial connection and no romance. They are also going through turmoil and fighting alot which other readers have said. Other readers are: Barbara, Angelic Dreams, Ruby Jane Star, Mystic Raven II and Dawn Maree.   She said my energy is so strong in his path that communication with us will be within a week and a half, which the others have said as well.  She said there will be an event or something this month where we will see each other and talk.  She never gave a firm time frame for us back in a relationship but gave me mid February for one new guy and spring for the other guy but the POI will be around the entire time.  So, I don't know what is going to happen in the next few months. She said basically I have the upper hand with the POI because he has a strong physical attraction to me and if I tell him I won't go forward with him when he has the other woman living at his house, for whatever reason, he will get rid of her.   

She is a wonderful person.  We connected very well.  We even have something in common with the loss of our ex husband's and our children being the same age when it happened.   

The only thing different about her was she was the ONLY reader that picked up on the other woman.  Not ONE reader has picked up on her.  So, maybe there's something to the readers not picking 3rd party's up when there isn't an emotional connection. 

So, that's my reading!  I really liked her.  I think I've found my favorites and have added her to them!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2016, 04:15:04 AM »
Glad you liked it! She is so awesome :) I hope everything works out.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2016, 03:25:55 PM »
I have an appointment with her today. Does anyone know if I call her or does she call me?

How did your reading go?

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2016, 04:01:56 PM »
Is anyone able to tell me what e-mail you contacted her through. I purchased my reading and e-mailed her 3 days ago and still haven't heard from her :( I even tried her Keen e-mail but I'm sure that e-mail isn't checked very often. Thank you!!

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2016, 05:35:37 PM »
Thank you! Yeah that would be why I haven't heard from her, I had the wrong e-mail address! LOL

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2016, 10:54:17 PM »
So..after my fail with mystical moon shadow I figured I'd use my credit, speak with Diane and cancel my account. Tried to make an appointment twice now without any response :(.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2016, 10:56:20 PM »
[quote auterithout any response :(.
[/quote]

I could never get her on Keen but someone said if you email her she will make an appointment on Keen for you.  Not sure if that's true, but I finally gave up and went directly to her website.  If you cancel your account with Keen, they will refund your money. They did with me.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2016, 03:50:26 PM »
Well I've emailed her, set up a few appointments on keen to give her options , and now I'm waiting for a response

Today though I'm in a bad mood and just about giving up hope. Yeah sure it happens for some people, y'all get back together after a year or 2 years, and I've had countless psychics tell me he and I will get back together. But today I'm grouchy and upset and pmsing and just giving up hope.

I've had one fairy tale love in my life (the poi I've been asking about). That isn't likely to happen twice, and I don't think my luck is good enough for him to come back. *sigh*maybe the universe will prove me wrong.

anything