Author Topic: My Psychic Source Experience  (Read 38657 times)

Offline cocoapple

Re: My Psychic Source Experience
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2011, 12:20:06 AM »
Good readers are hard to find.  Harder than finding gold in sand.....*sigh

I read with PS when my boy and i was still together and i read with Lily and Stella and BOTH said i'll get the internship (there wasn't one to begin with, prof lied to us), Lilly said i'll get a ring this summer even lol and we'll move in together and live happily ever after.  Stella said we have a trip to the waters coming up and there's opportunities in the relationship and changes are coming and everything will be ok.  Well, the VERY next day we had a fight, he went camping for a week, came back and dumped me. 

Happily ever after...HA!

Offline sofie

« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2011, 03:07:13 AM »
I think the psychics at Psychic Source are honest in what they think they see, but personally I think there are 2 kinds of psychics.  One is the kind that can tell you stuff about the present, they are able to tell you the color of people's hair or car, etc., etc.  Stuff that people think are trick questions they can ask a psychic to "test" them.  I think Psychic Source and CA Psychics focus more on that stuff.  Then there is the 2nd kind of psychic that can actually predict the future.  Not one psychic at Psychic Source predicted this kind of loss and that was exactly what I wanted them to tell me. 

Coco, that is so funny about Lily and Stella.  Yeah really, happily ever after b.s.

I would think that if they know something bad to keep a customer they would tell them the truth, maybe soften it up a bit but tell the customer.  To keep a repeat customer I would think accurate predictions would do the trick.

But what I have learned from all of this is that I only think I have ever spoke to 2 psychics who ever gave me accurate predictions about my future and their predictions were weird.  One I asked point blank and he gave me an answer I didn't want to hear so I hung up on him.  I can't remember the network or who he was, this was years ago when I was in college.  He was right.  I spoke to maybe 4 other psychics in person and they all said, no that's not going to happen.  This one guy said yes, he could see that and I clicked him.  I wished I wouldn't have been so stupid by doing that, I was just scared at what I heard and I was young.

The 2nd guy was a palm reader outside a restaurant and he told me I would always have money protection.  I do not come from money nor do I have it but even with this court case and having a large judgment against me, my reputation has been lost but I have always been able to protect my assets.  This palm reader was right, I have to admit that throughout my life I have had money protection.  He never said I would be wealthy.  Believe me, I'm not.  But then again I have never fell flat on my face financially either, been very close but have always had money protection. 

So overall those are the only 2 experiences in my life where a psychic told me something that was true.  Everything else was a bunch of b.s.  Very true, it is really hard to find a true psychic.

I think lots of these places that "test" psychics are looking for people who can gauge the present.  That way they can fool people into thinking because they can see things in the present psychically they can also predict the future.  No, no, no.  I can really see now these are 2 different psychic type talents and some of these networks only have the kind that can tell you about the present or the past and pretend they can foretell the future.

Parker

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2011, 08:59:21 PM »
Hi!!  I'm new to your board, but I think it is awesome!!  I have been reading all week and finally decided to join. 
I've been a member (caller, I don't work for them) of PS since 1993.  Yep, that long!!  I've called other places and been to local psychics everywhere I travel.  Most stink, but when you find the real thing, it's great! 
The PS phone system is a pain, but you CAN get through to the "hard to reach" people.  Just keep punching in their number, as soon as it says "you have" hit 1 and hit it again1!  If it goes blank, then says they are not available, don't hang up.  Punch in the number again.  Sometimes they take a break and if you keep dialing you'll get them first after a few minutes because others give up.  If it give you the wrong person, say sorry and call customer service, they'll put the time back on.
I spoke to several CP readers for a year back in 2007-2008, but I found most of them using the tricks to drag out a reading.  I closed my account with CP.  Some folks on PS do that, too.  But if you hang up within 3-5 minutes and call PS customer service, they will put the time back on.  CP would not do that.   If someone asks me more questions than I am asking or pokes around, can't hear blah, blah, blah, I hang up. 
Therese and Deidra Woods, are awesome!

starlite

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2011, 09:08:31 PM »
Hi:What site are Therese and Deidra Woods are on.I find PS to be total scam.Their reader are very rude.

Parker

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2011, 03:33:23 AM »
Deidre and Therese are both on PS.   I agree! I feel that ALL psychic phone lines are a scam.  It's not like these people started the business to help anyone.  They are in it for the $$$$!!  But you can find a few good psychics occasionally.

anything