Author Topic: My Psychic Source Experience  (Read 38669 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: My Psychic Source Experience
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2011, 02:41:08 PM »
Healer,

I am so sorry that you spent that much money on CP...that is truly sad. I would definitely try to get a hold of the owner and tell them how you feel about that. If you can. I would be so upset.

Anyways, i cant help but notice that you had said "all CP psychics have been wrong"....didn't sabrina tell you to move on? i remember you telling us she said that, along with a couple others. Do you remember the other ones who told you it wasnt going to work?

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2011, 04:43:32 PM »
Hi Elana and welcome to the board.   

I've noticed you have posted a few one liners but nothing about yourself or whom you have read with, your psychic experiences, etc.    We are a very sharing community, and would love to know more as I'm sure, since your here on this board, you have some stories about psychics and your experiences to contribute!

You may want to start by posting your story in the "My Story" area.  Looking forward to learning more.   :)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2011, 05:24:38 PM »
Sounds like we need the Administrator to look into the forum more often and do the deleting.  :(

Offline kiki155

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2011, 06:58:47 PM »
Welcome to the group, Elana. Who was your reading with?

Offline kiki155

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2011, 07:03:38 PM »
Seriously? I read with Jacqueline and Maryanne frequently. Can you give me more detail??? Pleeeeease?

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2011, 07:04:24 PM »
I wonder why all of a sudden this board is getting all these spam!!  >:(  Not happy!

Welcome to our forum Elana.  Please share your psychic reading experience  ;D  The universe works in a funny way at times and you get what you want when you don't want it anymore. 

I also have read with Abrielle and Jacqueline and so far Abrielle was right on in relations to my work but not my SM...still waiting for that.  As for Jacqueline, her predictions for me is two weeks and counting late lol  If you don't mind Elana, please do share and maybe we can compare notes.

@kiki, Hihi~
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 07:08:14 PM by cocoapple »

Offline kiki155

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2011, 07:08:55 PM »
That's way cool, Elana. I think it's great you went back to school and focused on yourself. So do you still call CP for readings?

Offline kiki155

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2011, 07:15:18 PM »
Elana, sorry if you feel like I'm interrogating you with all these questions, but I'm in the thick of having major moments of doubt and then moments of "it's all going to work out." So are you saying they were always correct about his feelings for you and the outcome but the timing wasn't working, so you let go of it and that's when it happened?

Coco, hi.  :D

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2011, 07:20:16 PM »
@ Elana, GOOD FOR YOU for going back to school!  I did that when i was 25  ;D.....a couple years after my last ex dumped me lol
How far off were Abrielle and Jacqueline's predictions for you?

@Kiki, i'm having those moments too and right NOW, i don't want him to come back.  I'm starting to wonder if the more time passes by the more we (those who got left behind) realize that why SUCKS and eventually we come to terms that we don't want him no more and BAM, that's when they come back? because during this time when we realize how sucky they are, they realize how great we were to them? Just a thought ~ ::)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2011, 07:26:03 PM »
Hmmmm Elena is another person to confirm, that if you want your predictions to happen, you shouldn't think about them! It is very difficult, but I heard so many people telling me that. But that is another validation that the Universe wants you to live in the present moment and not worry about the future.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2011, 07:31:37 PM »
So true Elena! I'm so glad that you are saying it. Someone said to me that "if you want something, in order to get it, you have to be OK with not having it"

Offline kiki155

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2011, 07:32:41 PM »
Wow. Okay, that is what I need to work on. It also makes the days way more pleasant when I'm not obsessing about him.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2011, 07:37:26 PM »
I really really like that 'haha sucker' part.......i can't stop laughing and it is SOOOOO true.  Damn i feel like this universe is mocking us at times!  Not cool!

A wise friend once told me, if they are not adding anything to your already full life, then you don't need them!  Because without them, you still have the whole you!

@Kiki, repeat after me 'it's all going to be OK!'  :)  We'll get through this together, with or without stupid SM! >.<

Offline kiki155

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2011, 07:40:34 PM »
Thanks, Coco. It WILL be okay. I just focus on all the good in my life everyday.  ;D

I lol'ed at ha ha suckers as well.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2011, 08:40:09 PM »
That's AWESOME healer!!!  I'm so happy for you!  AND you should add on top of all the money you WOULD'VE spent on CPs if you continue reading with them. 

I think i should get my cards out from storage..... :D and start playing with them again. 

anything