Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

My Psychic Source Experience

(1/13) > >>

BriannaJazmine:
I've spoken to quite a few psychics from Psychic Source, lately- and mainly the top advisors. There was a guy I was dealing with about a month or so ago, he and I began developing feelings for one another..mainly due to our strong emotional connection. I ended things between us due to personal reasons, and I've been missing him so much ever since. I just haven't been the same without him in my life. Although we weren't in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, we were pretty close. I've spoken to quite a few psychics from PS about this- mainly the top advisors. I spoke to Amy, Ricky, Betty, Paige, Lily, Moira, even the infamous Therese. They all advised me that he'd come back, and I should expect to hear from him within a week's time frame. Keep in mind this was about a month ago. Paige said she hates using the term "soulmate" loosely, but she feels that we have a definite soulmate connection. Ricky said he'd contact me again, we'd spend the entire month of May together, and that eventually we'd begin a serious relationship. Betty said this wasn't the end of us, and that she definitely sees a serious relationship in the near future. Therese said possibly marriage, and so did Lily.

Well guess what? I haven't heard from him AT ALL. Not a text or anything. Not a sign of him coming back at all. I know those are THE BEST advisors on that site, but I can't help but feel hopeless. I feel as if I've just been fed fairytales. Therese's accuracy rate is about 99%, so is Ricky's..and I'm beginning to think I'm that 1% that doesn't have success. I'm a bit angry, because I've blown so much money on that site. How can not even ONE of their predictions come to pass?

I spoke with 3 advisors on asknow, and they also advised me he's coming back, and one psychic stated there's a soulmate connection there.

I spoke with an advisor on liveperson, and she advised me the complete opposite. She said he isn't coming back at all, and to move on..he wasn't that interested in me.

Now, I'm confused & have no idea who to believe.

fm:
Hi Brianna

I used to frequent this forum and trying to get readings from various Ps about a relationship that wasnt meant to be. It is not that I want to slam readings and all, but seriously, I would like you to use logic and reality to judge whether there is still hope for this relationship. Carefully think of the follwing questions and maybe you might have a conclusion

1. How long has he not communicated with you? Over a month? During this one month, did you intiate contact with him?

2. When you guys are together, are you guys really happy? Does BOTH parties want to make things work? Do both of you try to make time for each other and putting in an effort on their part to make things work. Or is it just an extra push of effort on YOUR part?

3. Are there more smiles and laughter then tears when you guys are together?

4. What went wrong exactly from the last point of contact?

5. Do you wan to be in a relationship that is full of misery and little happiness? Is there anything to be worth clinging on to? Do you want to continue waiting and waiting and not knowing when he will ever respond to you? Even if he does, we can worry about that later and see how it goes then

When I had my past relationship which my ex broke all communications with me, I spend no lesser then 2K  (in my local curreny somewhere in Asia, approximately 1.5K in USD in 2 months?) getting all the readings from CP and all said the same stuff, we are soul mates, he would come back and so on and so forth. He would contact me from Dec to Jan to Feb to Mar, many many people said different things, I was confused and hoping that he would talk to me.

In the end, I just write a very nasty sms to him and he did reply in an equally nasty note after 4 months! So then I knew it was fully over. Everyone, from friends to counsellors I was seeing was telling me there is no hope, only the Ps I spoke to told me all the positive outcomes. And once I did not hear from him, I would add more credits to call them again and again to have false hopes and have renewed hopes. In the end it is always in vain.

So save your pocket. Use logic and see what reality has to tell for you about your relationship. If it was meant to be, you would be happy and not wondering what the hell haappened. If someone really loved you, he would go all out to spend time with you and make you happy no matter how tired both of you guys are.

I know once you set your heart on someone, it is very hard to let go and I know it is painful, do youself a favour, go out chill out meet new people and see if you can meet the person of your dreams who probably is worth more of your time effort and money.

All the best!

cj:
we're all trying to fig out the same thing...can everyone be wrong????

fm:
hey CJ, it may be true that some are correct some has gifts, maybe only a handful. But who are these Ps anyway, do they know you, do they know your story? They talked to hundreds of people a month, probably saying the same things. We do not know. Who are they to tell you what will happen when they do not know either of you guys? And the companies who earn money from exploiting emotions the greatest weakpoint of human beings?

Clinging on and being attached to someone who does not care is the most miserable of it all. If reality points to everything else and NOT of you will be happy in a relationship, when I saw my counsellor she made me see how the way things are (and not MY wishful fantasy thoughts), she was neutral and made me deduce how things are, but of course initially, I was in absolutely denial hoping that we would ever talk again although there was absolutely NO COMMUNICATIONS! I was prepared to wait for months, years etc, I could not work, I would not sleep and eat. It was very bad.  what is the point of holding on to it if everyday is in misery wondering what the hell would happen next?

BriannaJazmine:
Hi fm, how are ya?

Wow, you and I sound EXACTLY alike. The longer he doesn't contact me, the more I get the urge to contact PS again! Honestly, I don't know how much money I've spent in the last month, but it probably has to be past the $600 range.

It's been 3 weeks since he and I last spoke, and NO I haven't attempted to contact him first. In a way, I want to just contact him myself and see what the outcome is. If it's a negative outcome, at least I'll know that I did all I can, rather than sitting around wondering forever & ever.

But I don't know about the whole contacting him first thing.

I'm starting to doubt a word that comes out of those advisors' mouths. My logic is telling me, if something is meant to be then it'll be. Also, if a guy truly wants you then nothing can keep him away, or if he's truly interested in you then nothing will keep him from getting in contact with you. That's my old way of thinking.

Very confused, and frustrated at this point. Might have to follow your advice..

-Brianna

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version