Author Topic: Readers that ask for feedback  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Jjj

Readers that ask for feedback
« on: July 05, 2016, 05:49:40 PM »
How do you guys feel about psychics asking for feedback at the end of the reading....im iffy about it because i like to leave feedback after i see things happen. Unless they completely amaze me with the reading.

tired of it all

Re: Readers that ask for feedback
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 07:15:27 PM »
I don't like it when they ask.  One used to ask me for feedback pretty regularly and it always made me uncomfortable. 

Unless the predictions happen really fast, the time limit for feedback on Keen will probably run out before you even get to find out if they happen or not.  I think now you only get 2 weeks to leave feedback. 

Offline Jjj

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 07:19:05 PM »
Oh i didnt know they had time limit on it. Well thats stupid cause what if there prediction is far out. Smh i guess you can always tell them on the phone yourself. I also feel a lil uncomfortable when they say that too. It be different if they say "when the predictions happen could you leave a review on it"

I had a few readings were they asked to leave feedback.  I dont leave alot unless something does happen or i feel that the connection and reading was amazing.

tired of it all

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 07:38:04 PM »
The time limit used to be 90 days...but then a lot of readers would just fit their predictions to that and say it will happen in 3-4 months.  And then people might call back for updates and get strung along for months on the same predictions.  That can still happen...but in a weird way, by limiting feedback to a shorter time frame maybe it puts a little more pressure on them to deliver something worthwhile, other than a 3+ month prediction.  But they also might feel more impatient to ask for feedback since there's only a short time for them to get it.

The whole feedback system on there sucks and it doesn't really mean a lot since there's no way to rate someone's accuracy over time. 

Offline Jjj

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 07:46:52 PM »
Yeah i get that.
I just figured it would be good for people to tell how the psychic did for accuracy as far as prediction wise. Or even details. But then again everyone works differently