Author Topic: Etsy  (Read 2290 times)

Offline Zenia

Etsy
« on: July 05, 2016, 04:54:59 PM »
Has anyone tried getting reading from this site?It a marketplace for handcraft,but many do email readings.You can get very affordable email readings on there..The quailty however..maybe not so good..Anyone tried?

Offline Zenia

Re: Etsy
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 06:31:36 PM »
I did. Stay away. Far, far away. Seems too good to be true, but readings are vague. Three questions for $5.00? Psh.

Of course, all fairy tales. The readings are so general and could literally apply to anyone, even Kunta Kinte.
I have tried a few,and i agree,nothing really outstanding there.However,there is one guy offering a good reading for 1 dollar.And that i felt was a good bargain.He was also insightsful and hit the nail on something.

tired of it all

Re: Etsy
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 07:10:16 PM »
I haven't tried anyone on etsy.  I get sidetracked looking at all the pretty stuff on there.  If only Keen had a marketplace for handcrafted and vintage items maybe I would just spend all day looking at that stuff instead of calling psychics. 

I had bad results with fiverr, and the etsy sellers I looked at seemed to be offering pretty similar listings, so I haven't tried any. 

anything