Author Topic: False predictions  (Read 8933 times)

Offline Jjj

Re: False predictions
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2016, 07:50:30 PM »
@allibia3 do you think that him saying let flows was maybe his way of making sure things feel right and maybe its something that is helping him making things right. (Not making excuses for him) but he seems stubborn. And he might not admit this to you for a while. But whenever you guys do get back into your relationship he should definitely be able to tell you or at least explain why he did what he did.

allibai3

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2016, 10:50:33 PM »
@jjj I honestly don't know I just finished talking to Judi and she channeled him pretty much he does not like feeling pressured and he has a lot of things he is concentrating on moving out and finances. She also said that he hates his job and is looking for a new one which is what qoc18 said as well. When I see him I'm going to get him a little tipsy that's when he usually opens up and tells the truth lol

tired of it all

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2016, 10:52:55 PM »
About the only time I will do what a psychic tells me regarding a man is when they say to leave him alone because he's in a bad mood or doesn't feel like talking right now.  lol  I have learned if I go against that there will be a problem.

But the other stuff...like send him a message and this is what you should say...OMG hell no.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2016, 11:26:38 PM »
All i mean is that if you guys do decided to make this comitted relationship then to keep those problems from happening again he should tell you why he did or said the things he said to you. In order for you to be okay with relationship as well. If he still dosnt then thats your choice to stay or not.

allibai3

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2016, 11:18:22 AM »
@thompsj lol i think we are! my ex is the same way I would tell him to commit or I'm walking away and he wouldnt run after me he would let me go. I would always have to come back and then he'll say how he doesnt want to let me go and he loves me but ultimatums never worked.lol hhaha@favorite mule.

@Jjj I agree which is why I wanted to discuss with him what happened in order to prevent it from happending again but he gets defensive and just wants to sweep it under the rug. Hopefully this weekend he will explain himself more.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2016, 01:54:13 PM »
Its probably because he dont have a good reason.
He cant just say he was wrong and say sorry. Or say he was scared about something. He is stubborn. Lol
I hope you guys work it out.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2016, 02:12:35 PM »
sometimes when they come back, it's just same old, same old though, so which is worse?  LOL  I've had so many psychics tell me this guy would return, and he always does, but then it's same old crap.  I often wonder why he even bothers returning?  I know he cares, but this is obviously not going anywhere, so maybe it's best to let go. 

allibai3

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2016, 09:49:53 AM »
@bluebelle I also agree with what you said yes sometimes when they do come back it just the same bs ,I guess hope is making me think this time just just maybe he will man up but so far its not looking like it