Author Topic: Jody Cabot  (Read 5582 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Jody Cabot
« on: July 05, 2016, 12:33:19 AM »
Anyone read with her? She was featured on the Opeah Winfrey Show.

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Jody Cabot
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 01:37:53 AM »
Yup, she is on Keen tonight doing readings.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 04:59:07 PM »
I have tried all of these Salem Witches.No one impressed me of those mentioned here.Would never call them again..
However one stood out from the crowd;Leanne Marrama.She is actually really good.I used to call her alot,but she is not online often anymore.She did pick up many things that no other reader could.Some prediction came to pass,but not within timeframe.I would call her again if i saw her online,

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 05:02:40 PM »
Is she on keen?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 05:09:12 PM »
Is she on keen?
Yes.

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/leanne-marrama/6575647

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2016, 05:22:17 PM »
Haha, she's online Zenia, you totally manifested that:)

Offline Zenia

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2016, 06:18:20 PM »
Haha, she's online Zenia, you totally manifested that:)
I did!I wish i was just as good in manifesting other things :)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 06:41:46 PM »
Did you read with her?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2016, 06:45:26 PM »
Did you read with her?
Yes,its been a long time since the last time.Not so good today though..I have had far better readings with her.Well,she is still the best of the salem witches in my opinion.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2016, 06:56:23 AM »
Leanne Marrama CAN be decent. If shes not picking up much, she will just cold read you. She did pick up some outstanding details before, you have to catch her on the right day.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2016, 07:20:35 AM »
Leanne Marrama CAN be decent. If shes not picking up much, she will just cold read you. She did pick up some outstanding details before, you have to catch her on the right day.
Thank you for verifying that!Thats exactly what i have felt myself.She has been great most of the time.Some of the first times i called her, she jumped right into my case before i have told her anything,and pulled out extraordinary details.The last call was not good.It may very well be that she coldread.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2016, 07:51:48 AM »
Thank you for verifying that!Thats exactly what i have felt myself.She has been great most of the time.Some of the first times i called her, she jumped right into my case before i have told her anything,and pulled out extraordinary details.The last call was not good.It may very well be that she coldread.

Yeah, she saw a big time financial resolution for me and it happened about 16 months later. Such a shame she will just cold read you when she dosent pick up much. I wish all of these readers would take a course on professionalism..it would really make a difference even with their marginal talents.