Author Topic: Have any of you had multiple psychics give you the same timeframe?  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Bing2456

When I say multiple, I mean like three or more psychics giving you the same timeframe. It's happened to me recently, and I haven't really had many readings done which makes it even more interesting to me. I'm really hoping they'll be right.

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Have any of you had multiple psychics give you the same timeframe?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 11:31:42 PM »
Depends on which readers they are? Some are known to be accurate with timelines. Who have you read with?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 11:34:08 PM »
I don't really ask about time frames. It never occurred to me to ask for them until I started reading reviews. I never expected readers have super specific info like names and dates. If three readers came up with the same time frame though, I think it would add weight to the reading. about 6-8 weeks ago I had 2 readers come up with the same prediction for my relationship but its yet to manifest and I didn't ask for a time frame.

Offline Bing2456

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 02:55:37 PM »
Depends on which readers they are? Some are known to be accurate with timelines. Who have you read with?

It's readers off of various websites actually.

Offline Bing2456

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 11:46:38 PM »
Had another reader give me the same timeframe. Fingers crossed that they are right!

Offline dollface86

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 11:54:34 PM »
I actually had about 10 CP readers give me a timeframe of Dec 2015 time for my POI to move forward and unfortunately it never happened and we're into July 2016.  I hope they're right in your case.  However, from this incident I prefer not to ask for timeframes anymore (most readers are generally incorrect).