Author Topic: Keen mail  (Read 2997 times)

tired of it all

Keen mail
« on: June 29, 2016, 09:35:05 PM »
When you get mail from an advisor forwarded to your personal email, can you reply from there?  My mails are not going through on the Keen website, I keep getting an error message.  I replied from my email in Outlook but I can't tell if it went through properly or not.

tired of it all

Re: Keen mail
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 01:16:08 AM »
Well I don't know if that mail I sent ever went through or not.  I figured out what was glitching on the Keen website though.  It kept giving me this message:  Sorry, you cannot use the word 'history.go(' inside your code.  I had put a set of parenthesis around a date and I guess it interpreted that as html code.  lol

Offline Grounded

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 02:14:36 AM »
Yeah, somethings def up with that janky Keen email. Good you figured it out on your own because customer service over there sucks. I know for sure that if we reply from our personal email it won't go through. Also check if readers that you never blocked are randomly blocked. That happened to me 3 times already. I thought one of my fav readers had blocked me because Keen kept saying I couldn't email her so I asked my friend that recommended her to me to ask her when she read with her why she did that. She sent me screenshot from when she had tried to reply to me showing Keen saying 'your message to so and so won't be sent because so and so isn't a customer of yours.' Mind you I've been reading with her for years already.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 03:12:20 AM »
Who are your favourites grounded?

Offline Grounded

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 03:58:23 AM »
Hey Leogirl! Gotta say its so cool to finally get to post in here without freaking out about being attacked. This place used to be way mean. Sure hope it stays like this. Anyway, I don't really want to post here who my favs are because who knows who's reading this forum and also because there's a couple of them I don't want to be reamed and called names. I know they're good and ethical and REAL but they're not for everybody. I've been here long enough to know what happens when people say they like a reader. They're a super star  for a hot minute then one person lays into them and everyone turns on them and rips them to hell. If you want to PM me, I don't mind telling you privately but I'm not going to be the reason gifted readers who happen to be really good people get dragged through mud. I got enough crap to deal with that I don't need to go looking for bad karma or whatnot

tired of it all

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 04:11:56 AM »
Grounded I'm glad you are posting!  I know what you mean because when I read through all the old posts here I felt nervous about posting anything. 

Yeah Keen has awful customer service.  That is one of the downsides of using their platform, plus it can be so glitchy sometimes.  Thank you for the tips about mail...that's weird how people can get randomly blocked!  I wonder how often things like that happen and people just assume they got blocked on purpose?

Offline Grounded

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2016, 04:49:12 AM »
Aww THANKS Tired! I really like your posts. You're so knowledgeable and deep. I was terrified of posting here before. I even PM'd someone they always attacked to say how much I liked her posts and I was sorry they all ate her up and spit her out on the regular. It was overboard cruel. If I was posting when I was in a bad place and got caught up in that gang bang and all of them saying such evil things to me like that, no joke, it could have pushed me over the edge. But I was too scared of them turning on me like they did to everyone else so all I did was PM her. I'm a coward, I guess. I just couldn't handle it.

Keen's cs is THE WORST. No matter happens they swear nothing is wrong and no one else is calling about it. And they never ever ever try to make it better. Just deny deny deny and if you insist they say they'll note your account or whatever just to shut you up. I had a huge problem the other night. When I finally got through to them today, they wouldn't even throw a free minute my way. Meanwhile the reader I was trying to reach sent me free minutes and apologized "on behalf of Keen" without being asked and took my appointment the next day at a ridic time. Idk why she's even on Keen bc that place is a mess of bad readers and bad service.

Glad I could share the info the mail, esp the blocking. Like if I didn't already know the reader enough to know there's no way she'd do that and saw that dumb message that I was blocked, I'd have gone off like a bad perm.

tired of it all

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2016, 05:46:51 AM »
Thank you Grounded!  Oh I feel the same way...I have my limits...if I was getting in a really bad frame of mind then it would mess me up to get talked to that way.  I wouldn't be able to handle it either.  But as long as I feel up to it I won't take any crap from people.  I agree what happened here was cruel and people were doing too much ganging up. 

It is really good to know that about blocking and I wonder how often that happens.  There have been times that I knew someone blocked me on purpose, but other times who knows?

Keen's customer service tends to run from bad to worse but I know sometimes if you are persistent they will finally do the right thing.  I have had to call them before about stuff and I forget their names but certain ones of them would be jerks and just repeat the same stuff over and over and not care about fixing anything.  Then there are a few people there who are sensible and will try to take care of a problem. 

I learned when I have a technical problem on a call to just email them under the customer guarantee and tell them what happened and how many minutes I lost.  They usually email me back and just credit the money that was lost.  But once in awhile someone will deny it and then I may have to call them. 

I despise having to call them though because I never know who I'll get on the phone and sometimes it is one of those rude guys.  If so then I would just hang up and call back later and hopefully get someone else.

Offline Grounded

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2016, 11:00:32 PM »
I see people's feedback all over the place where they mention they're blocked and then come back saying how it was a mistake or something. I bet it messed up some people when they were in a bad way to find out they were block for who knows what reason.

Keen cs is like the readers there. It's a crap shoot who you get and if they'll be good or make things worse lol. This one guy is the worst ever. I hang up if he answers, too.  His name is Damon but I call him Demon because it fits better. Rudest cs person ever. Sheesh.

I hope the board stays (mostly) peaceful. The stuff that went on here before was ugly. No one needs that, es[ people that are hurting.

tired of it all

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2016, 09:12:43 PM »
It is definitely good to know that about blocking.  I hope it people are wondering about a reader on Keen blocking them maybe they will google it and find what you wrote here.  Just too bad that it happens.  Yeah that could really mess someone up to think a reader had blocked them on purpose when it wasn't intentional.

I know in most cases I've been blocked intentionally, after I left bad feedback...and have been notified by some that I would be blocked.  But the ones I never read with who blocked me, who knows, could have been a glitch.  I kind of doubt it though, I think I'm kind of a black sheep on Keen.  One did post my name on the bashers list page.  I bet some have probably passed the word around to block me.  If that's the case well good because I don't want to talk to them either.

I hope it stays peaceful here too.  When I found this forum I was amazed that it had been here so long and I never found it before.  I used to scour the internet looking for comments about psychics and it was hard to find anything useful.  I felt like I was totally in the dark trying to figure out which ones were real or not.  This forum has been so helpful.  But seeing how nasty things got here, I'm glad I hadn't found it sooner because that would have been really bad for me, might have pushed me over the edge.