Author Topic: When they are right about something NOT happening  (Read 3934 times)

tired of it all

When they are right about something NOT happening
« on: June 24, 2016, 10:53:49 PM »
I was hoping I might hear from my ex on my birthday.  Sweet Psychic told me I wouldn't hear from him and she was right.  So although it's not a happy ending kind of story, it did come true and she was accurate.

Offline Sooshi

Re: When they are right about something NOT happening
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 11:02:22 PM »
 :( I'm sorry you didn't hear from him. That sucks. Did she have anything positive to say about contact coming?

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 11:21:57 PM »
She said he will definitely reconnect with me in the future and could be in a couple of weeks or maybe end of July.  I'm tempted to say I'm not holding my breath because I've been hearing predictions like that for going on 4 years now.  I told her that everyone has been seeing it happening "soon" for all this time and it still hasn't happened which is really discouraging.  She said that it's understandable that I feel that way but my doubts can actually push it away and he picks up on those doubts too.  Like he wants to come forward but he is scared because it has been so long.  So I'm trying to just let that go and take the pressure off of it.  I have been so mad over it but it's gotten to the point I just don't care anymore.  I just want to hear from him. 

She did say he was definitely thinking about me and was actually thinking about surprising me on my birthday but wasn't going to.  I did see him come out of hiding and start posting stuff and he seemed kind of agitated that day.  He seldom posts on that site anymore so I did feel like it was because he was considering saying something to me. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 11:34:20 PM »
Yeah I think you're right. He must have been thinking about you to post on a site he barely uses anymore.

tired of it all

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 01:25:00 AM »
I'm sure he was. 

anything