Author Topic: Readers that don't fish for info  (Read 9206 times)

Offline Sooshi

Readers that don't fish for info
« on: June 24, 2016, 03:22:00 AM »
There's been a few readers that have been mentioned that don't fish for info, like you ask about something and they take off from there. I just can't recall who's been named for this and not sure how I'd search for that. Can we make a list of them?

Running list:
Bodymindspirit
Sapphire 21
Sincerity
Lisa Dianne
Lady Jenna
Alphafemale
JudisInnerLight
Jon Red
Scott Angel
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 05:15:03 PM by Sooshi »

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Readers that don't fish for info
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 03:24:51 AM »
Bodymindspirit
Sapphire 21
Sincerity
Lisa Dianne
Lady Jenna
Alphafemale

In my opinion have not once questioned or asked for clarification.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 03:35:30 AM by Leogirl0808 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 03:33:52 AM »
Funny you should mention Lady Jenna. Just saw that she was online and although she's come highly recommended from people on the board here, I have never called her. Here's the funny part, her photo reminds me of one of the sister of one of my exes from years ago.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 03:36:54 AM »
Bahahahaha Sooshi, you should try her out and see if she at least sounds like your ex's sister also lol:( but in all seriousness, Lady Jenna is pretty good.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 03:45:01 AM »
Yeah I'm just going to have to get past that part. My ex's sister was probably one of the last people I'd ask for advice on anything. lol

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 01:40:34 PM »
Bodymindspirit
Sapphire 21
Sincerity
Lisa Dianne
Lady Jenna
Alphafemale

In my opinion have not once questioned or asked for clarification.

I agree about Bodymindspirit, she literally doesn't ask anything she just goes!  I find that so impressive. 

Lisa Dianne has been really off for me lately so I'm not going to use her again, or at least not for a while.  Lady Jenna also doesn't fish for info, which I like and she gave me lots of details (I only chatted with her once) that seemed spot on...

I'm online for Alphafemale, that seems like it might take a while.

Sapphire I gave up on, the line never moved but I saw her taking other appointments and never accepting the several I requested, so I just feel she reads for who she wants...she seems nice, but it's just not in the cards.

i have to say, Advisor Suzan is hit or miss but when she's on she's very good, she was one of the few back in December to really warn me about my situation and tell me there would a lot of ups and downs for a long while and she was dead on....read with her yesterday and she also nailed lots of stuff.  She gives lots of details too....one question will get a huge paragraph reply which I like.  She has been off for a few things but she's overall good.  I was on the fence about her for a while, but I think she's good to read with maybe once a month or so.  She's also reasonably priced and just a nice person.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 03:10:24 PM »
Bluebelle, it seems like we both like the same readers! You must have great fashion sense lol. I agree Lisa Dianne is almost struggling, she just goes with what she knows. I almost want to say Lisa, you can do better than that. I've said this before the lady is gifted, I was messaging with someone on this forum and they said Lisa's prediction on a career change came 6 years later just the way Lisa saw it. Weird. She has been 70% accurate, she likes to predict some big things and I usually say um Lisa can you hear yourself but she tells me what she sees and the guides they help her big time.

Lady Jenna- starts off general, knows what she is talking about but her deliever is weak. If I wrote an assessment on readers that would be something that I would say about her. She can be short with her answers and then you have to say what else do feel or see for more depth of an answer from her. She was pretty good overall, eventually when she warmed up she was on fire.

Sapphire 21- This woman is a darling. Hands down the best empath. Can get into all the dirty details of your relationship/ or the man m question. I was just like you Blubelle pretty much gave up on her because she just would not accept one appointment so I just added myself on her callback and she accepted it, I thought ohhhhh she's not going to like how I snuck in but she was an absolute darling. I'm going to request an appointment soon.

Alphafemale- another gifted lady. She asks her angels for answers... Answers that make sense!!!!! Realistic answers. What I love about her is she helps you to ask the next question that was related to the first one so now your reading is flowing. Her assessment from me would be flawless! Lol. She nails everything, her timelines are BANG ON. No fluff with her also, she is quite compassionate in her deliever I with not so mic news.

Bodymindspirit- her style is like Alphafemale. She is super sweet. Another one that is realistic, what she says does pan out but her timelines are not very accurate but who cares she gets the predictions that's all that matters!!!

Sincerity- the most I've spent on a reader but I have no regrets. She was banggggggg on the current situation, her review for the future predictions are on it's way. Thomasj has had good luck with her so far I pray she can nail all the good outcomes for all of us. Sincerity is pretty impressive, I mean my first reading I was shocked I had to pull over!!!!!

Advisor Suzan- Meh, not bad not good either. Nothing too special, if you can't get a hold of the above try her. She's s good filler. I do think she is good but not like the ones above.

Have a great day guys:))))

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 03:40:08 PM »
Leogirl :)  I've been told I have good fashion sense, you must too :)  People have asked me to shop for them LOLOL  :)

You are right about Suzan she's a good filler, she tends to get repetitive but I think she's good at picking up feelings and emotions.

Oh and i forgot Judi .... she's my fave hands down but I'm gonna lay off the channeling for a bit....but she's amazing.

I also read with "Jon Red" a few times and he seems on point and doesn't ask questions.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 04:56:06 PM »
Ohhhhh Judis Inner Light! I totally forgot. She is an EMPATH but then come to think of it she did get a contact prediction right! Yay. She is has some things I can verify but then she has said things that I would have no clue. IntuitiveScorp, use to be on this forum and she swore by her, I think her last post was how Judis nailed everything that her man said to did the last time they saw each other. I would also recommend, it's quite unique how she reads very impressive!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 05:15:30 PM »
I'm adding Scott. Even though he can be cynical about relationships and even friendship outcomes, he's never fished for info. Doesn't even ask for a name or birthdate.

allibai3

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 05:17:39 PM »
For me personally. Lisa tends to be a hit or miss. She is a hit reading my ex but reading other guys its a miss. One time I was inquiring about my ex and she asked me if I can give her more information I pretty much had to tell her everything in order for her to give me a response other times I don't have to do anything. Sapphire was able to give me information without me saying much and so was Qoc18. Sincerity also was able to give me info but its hard to verify what is correct and what isn't correct.