Author Topic: $30 reading  (Read 11888 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: $30 reading
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2017, 03:09:51 AM »
Was tarot by Penelope detailed ?

Very detailed

Offline Dannika

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2017, 04:33:16 AM »
I second tarotbypenelope on etsy. Purchased the $20 reading (8-10 mins) and decided to do a phone call with her. Super accommodating and quick to respond; she even told me not to worry about the time because she wanted to make sure she answered my question and even asked if I had any follow up questions. We were on the phone for a good 20 minutes. I highly recommend!

Offline Dannika

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 04:35:47 AM »
Will add that I am still waiting to see if her prediction is correct but nailed the current situation pretty accurately

Rediska

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 05:28:35 AM »
I second tarotbypenelope on etsy. Purchased the $20 reading (8-10 mins) and decided to do a phone call with her. Super accommodating and quick to respond; she even told me not to worry about the time because she wanted to make sure she answered my question and even asked if I had any follow up questions. We were on the phone for a good 20 minutes. I highly recommend!

That was nice!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 10:37:43 PM »
Did you have one from her before?

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2017, 07:48:56 PM »
Tarotbypenelope is having a weekend sale of $30 for all live readings, unlimited time. I am going to buy one although I had one a month ago and she said I would be looking at 2 possible jobs in Jan. I didn't believe it since I've been out of work for so long that even one job sounded impossible but guess what. I have 2 meetings for work next week, both of them are 3ed and final meetings and I believe they'll be offers so....she was right.

She also very accurately picked up on why my ex had disappeared. I was able to confirm her reason and she was right. It was something she couldn't have guessed and is very specific to what he is going through.

Only she and Yona got that right, yona also said the exact same thing. I have found tarotbypenelope to be a good option for picking up on more specifics of yona's readings and to confirm the bigger picture of things she sees. Only two readers I will read with from now on.

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2017, 01:47:38 AM »
Tarotbypenelope is having a weekend sale of $30 for all live readings, unlimited time. I am going to buy one although I had one a month ago and she said I would be looking at 2 possible jobs in Jan. I didn't believe it since I've been out of work for so long that even one job sounded impossible but guess what. I have 2 meetings for work next week, both of them are 3ed and final meetings and I believe they'll be offers so....she was right.

She also very accurately picked up on why my ex had disappeared. I was able to confirm her reason and she was right. It was something she couldn't have guessed and is very specific to what he is going through.

Only she and Yona got that right, yona also said the exact same thing. I have found tarotbypenelope to be a good option for picking up on more specifics of yona's readings and to confirm the bigger picture of things she sees. Only two readers I will read with from now on.
I also read with penelope and she seemed to be the most reassuring and realistic, I got some good vibes from our reading.

Offline karma17

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2017, 01:04:01 PM »
Has anyone had experience with Penelope's predictions coming to pass?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2017, 01:26:56 PM »
I must say out of the loads I've talked to, she is one of the very few that has gotten it right. Final outcome has not happened yet. Diane731 is also another that got what happened and why. Her timing is off but I've heard but what she says something will happen it will.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2017, 02:53:45 PM »
Yes, agreed. She told me it wouldn't happen until I let go. Which I kept saying I had. But I hadn't. I'm only now beginning to let go and understand why people did those things to me.

anything