Author Topic: Angels Guidance  (Read 6639 times)

Offline sharon

Angels Guidance
« on: June 18, 2016, 09:12:24 PM »
A very nice reader. I believe that she has some kind of psychic ability. BUT none of the future predictions have ever turned right.

Offline Yt5587

Re: Angels Guidance
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 05:16:05 PM »
This woman knew poi was in military. Knew he flew a lot for work (Air Force)...she was very very accurate about present. Definitely not a fluff reader. Any updates?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 04:29:41 AM »
I just read with her so far her predictions are opposite of what everyone has told me We shall see

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 12:11:17 PM »
I just read with her so far her predictions are opposite of what everyone has told me We shall see

Hi :)

If you don’t mind me asking, are they positive or negative?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 05:07:04 PM »
They are not negative. I guess she said he is not looking for commitment but will be open for dating but it will take months. Most other Psychics including Cookie have told me starting July. So we shall see

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 06:39:26 AM »
I just read with her. She said some things that I’m just not sure sound like my POI. Of course, I’m trying to keep an open mind, but she basically told me the opposite of what everyone else has said. She kept saying “I don’t see anything happening in the next six months, which is as far out as I can read.” She said my POI was not in a committed relationship. When I told her that he had a gf and it was exclusive she said “well he’s dating others and not telling her.” Idk, this guy is not the cheating type.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 09:12:55 AM »
Did she ever say things like: you are in this mans heart, he shares a bond with you that he doesn’t share with anyone else...

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 09:50:28 AM »
No, but I didn’t ask her how he feels about me. I asked her point blank questions (as she says to) about the current situation, when certain things might happen, will there ever be contact again, etc...

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 10:15:18 PM »
Damn that’s horrible:( yeah I used  to like her but stopped because her last reading made no sense at all and it made me uncomfortable. I felt like I was talking to someone different

Offline mixielove

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2018, 06:23:58 AM »
I read with her back in August and she was spot on with my current situation at the time and who I was dealing with. Her prediction for someone new was for a whole 10-12 months out though so who knows.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2019, 05:07:00 PM »
Any updates?

Offline midwest60

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2019, 02:29:06 AM »
I read with her for several years ...sometimes several times a week. She is very smart. But in the end, she was wrong about a topic that I really depended on for accuracy. And for that reason, I abruptly stopped calling.

She is very sweet and compassionate and has had some of her own challenges. And, I do think she is a great empath. But, at least for me, she was not accurate about telling the future.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2019, 03:14:49 AM »
That’s cool to know her empath skills were good. I felt she was good for me too in regards to that. Like her descriptions were short but like....very strong sentences lol if that makes sense, it makes you say damn that’s a good way to explain it

Offline midwest60

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2019, 10:00:48 AM »
Yes...she is able to explain topics and people succinctly and confidently, which means to me that she is gifted. So, she is a great empath and is helpful in that regard. I think she does well with POI topics and descriptions of people but not as well with career questions

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2020, 02:40:44 PM »
Anyone read with her recently? Thoughts?