Author Topic: Message to the Healer  (Read 4940 times)

positivethoughts

Message to the Healer
« on: April 27, 2011, 01:24:38 AM »
Healer

I know things haven't been going the way you had hoped, but you should be very proud about what you've done with this web site. You have helped countless people, brought us all together, and given us a forum to talk about our most private issues. Cheers to you - you have made a difference in the lives of many people.

xxoo
PT

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Message to the Healer
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 01:58:15 AM »
You are so right PT, Healer brought us all together, I am so happy to meet all of you guys (virtually), and have a place to connect to others.

sammiepoo

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 03:26:04 AM »
I agree this site is booming now :P I think I saw that their is 94 people on here that is super amazing :)

Offline guesswho

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 01:55:20 PM »
Thanks for writing that Healer.  I'm glad to hear about you and your SM! This site is AWESOME and so helpful!   ;D

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 03:50:16 PM »
Hi healer..its tippy...I was wondering when you were going to update...I feel your heart everytime you write about your am. Glad things are progressing, are you still working with Peej? Well, just wanted to say hi...glad to see this ray Roofing sunshine. Have a great day and hope to hear from you again soon. I will be looking very forward to the new enhancements on the site. I must say everytime there is a server error I panic...even though I don't write much anymore, this website has been my guardian angel and I look forward to it everyday...it keeps me strong and realizing that all will turn out as god intends..love, tippy xo

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 05:47:58 PM »
Thanks Healer! In reference to your new website I came up with some amazing healing techniques past weeks especially with limiting beliefs. We can always talk more about it, I am on board!  :-*

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 10:25:57 PM »
I meant ray of sunshine healer...you know me always typing on my cell phone..

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 12:59:21 AM »
I also wanted to express my gratitude. I like to check this board daily it is helpful both because, I think we are all trying to limit the frequency of our calls and the various vents are helpful.  But also, if we found the one who gets it right, who really connects, well we all want to speak to that psychic.  I like to read success stories of lovers who got back together but also how those who have lost are moving on. So thank you for putting it all together and creating a new community of kindred spirits.
W4G

TimeHeals

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 04:17:18 PM »
thanks for this site. hopefully i can help others. had many keen readings. too many - i feel sick about how much money i threw away. 
and i know a lot of you have read with the psychic twins. well, a few years ago, they were on Trading Spaces, so i looked them up,. well they are about as psychic as my left foot.

anyway, i did find a psychic i found on the internet who does Angel card readings, she is a Christian,not on any psychic sites, and somewhat good, but even she has been wrong on a lot, but certain things right. I call her very, very occassionally, when I have a crisis, but mostly i rely on prayer now.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 05:49:24 PM »
Thanks for suggesting peej again healer!

I have an appointment with her today at 430! I'm so excited to see what she has to say. Thanks again for suggesting her :)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 06:02:45 PM »
I too am thankful for this site, thank you healer for providing an outlet.

TimeHeals

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 06:37:27 PM »
 New to this site - what does the karma points thing mean? I looked at my profile and karma thing was on there. just wondering...thanks.

Offline aquarian

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 04:04:33 AM »
LiveLaughLove,

how was your reading with Peej today?

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 04:09:18 AM »
It was good she picked up a few things going on now but she said she wanted me to come in and do energy healing because she said there's a lot going on and she said its all over the place. So we didn't get into what was going to happen in the future really but over she was nice and I'm looking forward to meeting with her soon...& see what else she digs up. I definitely wanted more but it's okay...it was a good convo:)

anything