Author Topic: Looking For A Psychic  (Read 1818 times)

Offline Jjj

Looking For A Psychic
« on: June 10, 2016, 09:27:55 PM »
I just wanted to say that i have been looking and this website for months. Looking up reviews about my favorite psychics, even new ones i have not tried. I love reading other peoples stories as well. It sucks when they dont get what they want or they get suckered by psychics.

Looking for a good psychic is so hard. Cause you have try them out first. Not every psychic works for everyone (which i really didnt think made sense, if your so good you should be able to read anybody) but unfortunately it don't work that way. Then there are psychics who are stronger at different topics. Then psychics all have stronger gifts then others do.

Like i just learned that not all psychics can see future events. Like empaths or mediums. If i want future predictions i need to see a Clairvoyant. Or if i wanna know whats going on right now i need a empath. It gets confusing. And honestly if drives me crazy sometimes.

I guess it true that they say you should not psychic hop. Get you about 2 or 3 that read well for you and stick with them. Just have faith in everything and allow god/universe to work everything out. Of course as we all know easier said then done but we gotta do it. I hope that everyone here gets the best for them. And that thier predictions come to pass. Even if it is years away (even though no one cares about years away lol)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Looking For A Psychic
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 10:36:44 PM »
I think one of the issues with this is not only people's natural abilities varying, but that there is no standard way of learning to read. Anyone can sign up for Keen and probably the same way with other sites. There's psychics, card readers astrologers and every other type of reader on there, including people without any natural ability. Contrast this with CRV, controlled remote viewing, the military style that the CIA and US military implemented for a while. These guys are still around and they still work in the field, just not in the military. They came up with a very particular method of viewing and getting results. They are just given a serial number assigned to their task and no other information. Then they go through the steps of getting information about it through the 5 senses, etc. From what I have seen, they can view anything, at any time in history or the future. I remember coming across one example where the target turned out to be a fossil of a small dinosaur eating another smaller dinosaur. The viewer had reported a bitter taste, not knowing what the target was. This target scene happened literally millions of years ago. So I think part of the problem is our answers can be influenced by what point in time the reader is viewing in the future. A lot of us have on again off again relationships, where the answer of "will we be back together?" changes by what day or week we view things in the future.

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 01:07:47 AM »
I do think they work differently for different people, however I have found that even if someone works pretty well for me, whatever other people complain about is likely to be a problem at some point.  I have seen bad feedback and thought oh that doesn't sound right, the psychic is not like that, but eventually I'd see it too.  It just depends whether it's something you can live with or not.  Like I can accept if they get predictions wrong sometimes, I think that's inevitable, but I know other people will just cross them off their list and move on.  Some people just want accuracy, and will put up with a reader who has an unpleasant personality, however I can't tolerate it if they are really pushy or blunt to the point of being unkind.

In some ways it's just like any other kind of business.  When I drove foreign cars, I had to find mechanics who were good at working on those.  However even if a mechanic was very knowledgeable about my type of vehicle, I would not want to deal with them if I felt they might try to scam me or overcharge me for their work.  A hair stylist could be great for other people who have a certain type of hair, and horrible for you if your hair is different from what they usually work with.  A massage therapist's technique could be too rough for someone else, but great for you.  A restaurant might have a great reputation but when you try it, it's just not to your personal taste. 

What makes this different though is it takes time to really find out how good a psychic is.  I think some of them can see outcomes accurately, but they see it as immediate, when in reality like you said it might take years before it will happen. 

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 01:37:06 AM »
Exactly. Like i have read different testimonials who have said they did get back with some one till 2 or 3 years later.
And even though you gotta take timelines with a grain of salt it still depends on your situation. I have also seen how you can have people in the same situation but have different outcomes or different ways of outcome due to the person they are with.