Author Topic: Alphafemale - Solara  (Read 47980 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: Alphafemale - Solara
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2017, 10:19:32 PM »
Man, I dunno about QOC. I swear, I spoken to two different people under her account. One with an accent, one without. She told me one guy I was seeing was great for me and he later told me he had a GF. So.... I dunno. Alot of people like her tho.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2017, 10:46:20 PM »
Geez can't trust any of these readers lol

Offline britbrat

« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2017, 11:03:57 PM »
Man, I dunno about QOC. I swear, I spoken to two different people under her account. One with an accent, one without. She told me one guy I was seeing was great for me and he later told me he had a GF. So.... I dunno. Alot of people like her tho.

Was it during different times of the day? I never had that experience with Anne, but so many have. I am wondering if maybe someone uses her account in the morning and she uses it at night maybe? I have always spoke to her on my lunch break around noon. I don't think she is on very late anyway.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2017, 04:20:11 PM »
yes. for me yes. but you know she can get prickly if you asked her a question she doesn't like

Omg ok thank you so much!! Is queen of cups18 any good?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 04:31:14 PM by member60636366 »

Offline montauk

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2018, 01:57:41 AM »
I'm new on the board, just adding my two cents about the reader. Something interpreted by her that was delivered to me was so cryptic and nauseatingly negative that it made me feel sick, and it is so twisted that I know it is not true. And I agree that sometimes they manage to instill negativity in your psyche, maybe due to her not liking the clients/women in general.
I would be more aware of how she interprets the messages or images she gets, and try to interpret it yourself. The number she gave for contact also made no sense, as I did get contact soon after but the time had nothing to do with the number..

Offline Ajna

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2018, 05:32:27 AM »
She was negative and was 100% wrong.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2018, 06:17:29 AM »
I talked to her nearly two years ago . NOTHING came to pass. No one thing  ;D

Offline helloworld

« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2018, 07:52:20 PM »
Bumping up this thread. Has anyone read with her recently? Any update?

She worked for me in the past and most recently she said something which happened.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2019, 07:52:44 PM »
I read with her and really liked her, she can be a little blunt. So far She has contact date predictions right.

Anyone else have an update?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2020, 03:39:58 AM »
I read with 3 times and her readings are consistent. Small and big predictions are pending. Her answers line up with my situation pretty well and it is pretty complicated situation.

WinterElf

« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2020, 12:49:16 AM »
I love her profile pic. It looks like she's ready to beat the sh$% out of someone.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2020, 03:31:54 AM »
I love her profile pic. It looks like she's ready to beat the sh$% out of someone.

Lmao 😂 I like talking to you her. She is to the point for sure:)

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2020, 02:46:27 AM »
Anyone else has an update on her?

Offline Joy

« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2020, 11:47:24 PM »
She gave me a reading some time ago and nothing she predicted happened (thank God!).

It was before I started dating someone. He didn't volunteer information and he seemed single, but I wasn't sure, so I decided to play that "psychic roulette" and "check." Also, I had just applied for a new job and I was antsy about it and really wanted TO KNOW (I am sure you all know that itch, right? :) ).

In a nutshell, Alphafemale told me the guy was single but he was seeing someone and talking to someone else. I asked if she meant like dating, she said yes. I said that to my knowledge, he met with a male childhood friend on Valentine's, which made me think he was single. She said, "Are you sure he's not gay? Because maybe he is." Also, the one thing that I found sort of unpleasant even though I tried to not take it too personal was that, from the very beginning, she said that I have an accent and she will have a hard time understanding me, but she would try (English is not my native language and even though I don't enjoy having an accent, it is not really that bad). Strangely enough, she seemed to understand everything I was saying. But from there on, she told me the POI will have a hard time understanding the way I talk, because I have an accent and my culture is different, even though my culture is not really that different. When I asked about the job I had applied for, she told me I will have to call them again and that they would not get in touch with me because they couldn't understand what I had applied for because my resume was confusing, and she added something about my English not being clear enough.

I dated the guy. I am sure he was not gay for the time being. I don't remember him not understanding the words that were coming out of my mouth. I got the job, too. I didn't have to call them, they called me and they didn't seem confused as to what I had applied for and what my skills and expertise were.

The cherry on the cake was that after the call ended, she sent me a message nudging me to call the HR because she asked again for me and received a response that they have no idea what my skills were because of the way my resume was written in English, and she pretty much told me that she was feeling for me having to overcome language and cultural barriers (paraphrasing). The message ended with a tip about American men. Hmm... yeah...

I don't know, but I think this is considered kind of rude in many cultures and languages around the globe.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 11:49:17 PM by Joy »

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2020, 11:47:27 AM »
She gave me a reading some time ago and nothing she predicted happened (thank God!).

It was before I started dating someone. He didn't volunteer information and he seemed single, but I wasn't sure, so I decided to play that "psychic roulette" and "check." Also, I had just applied for a new job and I was antsy about it and really wanted TO KNOW (I am sure you all know that itch, right? :) ).

In a nutshell, Alphafemale told me the guy was single but he was seeing someone and talking to someone else. I asked if she meant like dating, she said yes. I said that to my knowledge, he met with a male childhood friend on Valentine's, which made me think he was single. She said, "Are you sure he's not gay? Because maybe he is." Also, the one thing that I found sort of unpleasant even though I tried to not take it too personal was that, from the very beginning, she said that I have an accent and she will have a hard time understanding me, but she would try (English is not my native language and even though I don't enjoy having an accent, it is not really that bad). Strangely enough, she seemed to understand everything I was saying. But from there on, she told me the POI will have a hard time understanding the way I talk, because I have an accent and my culture is different, even though my culture is not really that different. When I asked about the job I had applied for, she told me I will have to call them again and that they would not get in touch with me because they couldn't understand what I had applied for because my resume was confusing, and she added something about my English not being clear enough.

I dated the guy. I am sure he was not gay for the time being. I don't remember him not understanding the words that were coming out of my mouth. I got the job, too. I didn't have to call them, they called me and they didn't seem confused as to what I had applied for and what my skills and expertise were.

The cherry on the cake was that after the call ended, she sent me a message nudging me to call the HR because she asked again for me and received a response that they have no idea what my skills were because of the way my resume was written in English, and she pretty much told me that she was feeling for me having to overcome language and cultural barriers (paraphrasing). The message ended with a tip about American men. Hmm... yeah...

I don't know, but I think this is considered kind of rude in many cultures and languages around the globe.

It's ridiculously rude, and ignorant. I wish her luck in her little bubble.

Agree. My jaw dropped as I read your story. That is so rude of her!

anything