Author Topic: Alphafemale - Solara  (Read 48201 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Alphafemale - Solara
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2017, 08:04:40 PM »
Okay, I see. What irritated me at times (and there is a lot with readers) is that the higher priced ones would only send 1 min. I was like what? 1 min is eaten up by the ringtone alone. LOL

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2017, 11:04:40 PM »
The max a reader can give out is 5 min. She gives out 3-4 5 min increments. The annoying part is that if you want to use all 15-20 when you call her, you have to hang up after each 5 min call and call back.  She doesn't mind you using all the min at once for one call but it's annoying to keep hanging up.

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2017, 12:30:27 AM »
whoops sorry what i meant was that you have to book 3 five minute appointments in a row then you hang up each time and then resume.

mo45

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2017, 11:15:25 AM »
Big prediction on career did not manifest, the opposite happened...When Solara was giving me this prediction, the scenario she gave me while predicting made me feel like how does she know some intricate details, but I can now confirm that her end vision has not manifested. So it is safe to say she is accurate with present but her prediction definitely did not unfold.

Thinking about something she had once told me on a past romantic interest, was highly upsetting upon hearing it...turns out she was totally off on that one too...objectively thinking about how she was wording the prediction and giving me details, I think she did that to get a freaked out reaction from me that she probably enjoyed and who knows, may be to keep me on the phone and she definitely succeeded in it...
I have been so gullible her profile said she is brutally honest and I bought into that...Both of her predictions failing big time shows she is not or atleast not accurate - for me.
Unfortunately, Julie was once again accurate..I didnt want to believe her this time but she was right..
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 11:30:06 AM by mo45 »

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2017, 05:34:40 PM »
Okay, I see. What irritated me at times (and there is a lot with readers) is that the higher priced ones would only send 1 min. I was like what? 1 min is eaten up by the ringtone alone. LOL

lol I agree don't send any mins..but I also have readers who I spent money with for years or months never have I gotten anything from them

Offline epiphanyme

« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2017, 07:41:30 PM »
Has anyone have any big prediction happen for them??It's been a while since I spoke with Sol. Used to be my favorite and would send me 5 minutes anytime I ask and I could just make an appt and she accept so I bypass the long line.
A lot of little things she said in present or really near future was good but, bigger predictions not so well. She did say I would walk away from a relationship during a certain time that I never thought I would and would be questioning if i trusted the person. When it happened I looked back and recalled our reading. However early last year on she mentioned someone I knew would seperate and divorce wife. I never knoe if this happen until recently I found out this person never did and seems happily married now from what I can see.  I've held off on calling her until I see a another outcome pending. She does laugh a lot during call and at some situations that could be sensitive.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2017, 06:23:21 AM »
She does laugh a lot during call and at some situations that could be sensitive.

Then the kicker... And I just KNEW this was coming... Solara starts talking about how the manager has a sexual attraction to my sister and wants her to see him in a positive light. I suppose anything is possible, but what are the chances a 62 year-old gay man who has been married to another man for years has a strong attraction to a 21 year-old woman? Ugh. Such a typical, psychic reading cliché.

Of course it's a huge cliché mainly because anytime a male and a woman are involved or come up in a reading, it pertains to a relationship. I'm now more careful in how I phrase my questions to readers, although I haven't read with Solara, and let them know I'm in no way interested in the person I'm asking about. I often times do ask about my teachers and a lot of the times they are male, and this tends to skew the reading to mean a relationship, just like with employment especially if it's a male boss. I realy am not into them and the next thing I know the reader mentions some type of relationship. I'm like uh no, don't think so. It's even more clichéd when it's mainly a tarot reader because they particular don't/can't interpret the cards correctly.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 07:03:42 PM by HornetKick »

Offline epiphanyme

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2017, 04:57:43 PM »
She does laugh a lot during call and at some situations that could be sensitive.

To answer your question, epiphanyme, from my experience with her, like yours, a few times, she picked on details about the present situation that were crazy accurate. But as far as long-term predictions, well, here I am, about 8-9 months since I spoke to her last, and nothing she predicted has transpired.

Thank you Presence!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2017, 05:02:39 PM »
Has anyone have any big prediction happen for them??It's been a while since I spoke with Sol. Used to be my favorite and would send me 5 minutes anytime I ask and I could just make an appt and she accept so I bypass the long line.
A lot of little things she said in present or really near future was good but, bigger predictions not so well. She did say I would walk away from a relationship during a certain time that I never thought I would and would be questioning if i trusted the person. When it happened I looked back and recalled our reading. However early last year on she mentioned someone I knew would seperate and divorce wife. I never knoe if this happen until recently I found out this person never did and seems happily married now from what I can see.  I've held off on calling her until I see a another outcome pending. She does laugh a lot during call and at some situations that could be sensitive.

Mine happened just with entirely different manifestations from the ones she predicted, due to her mixing up the energies involved. The woman canNOT interpret what she gets, omg.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2017, 05:12:42 PM »
On a weird side-note, her "angels" presented themselves to me as deceased French people. The attitude towards romantic relationships, the sprinkling of French phrases, totally French. I was a French major in college but there is no way Solara knew this. I told my friend that I was going to call the "angels" out by answering in French in the next reading and directly asking if they were dead French people. Guess what? Next reading, no French phrases - but then as I'm having to tell her the definition of yet another word she heard (she does not have a good vocabulary and *always* asks what words mean, eating up yet more minutes), she suddenly tells me she has an English-speaking client in an African country and the "angels" give her words in that country's language in his readings. Sort of pre-empting me asking, "Tes anges, ils sont Francaises, non?"

So that was weird. I don't trust whoever she talks to. About my POI and other women, she channeled that he is very charming (true) and "Of course, there is always a lady du jour" like this was normal. It was absolutely untrue in the present; his past, yes, but not when I was asking. It felt like I was being taunted.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2017, 01:11:27 AM »
Is this advisor ever on? I've set up appointments to speak with her and she never accepts.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2017, 08:51:35 PM »
hi all would you suggest i speak to her or just skip? Is she really worth it?

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2017, 08:59:34 PM »
I would skip read with her beginning of 2016 she speaks to her "angels" and told me my ex would be back blah blah blah she was wrong. Like super wrong
She also added she doesn't give good news most of the time !

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2017, 09:53:38 PM »
Skip!!! Omg, do yourself a favor and skip!! Her readings are one of the very few that actually caused me pain! She gets everything scrambled anyway so that nothing happens the way she says it will! And she laughs after telling you something negative, makes dreadful judge-y, mocking statements about you, uh-uh. My friend and I came to the conclusion finally that she doesn't like women even though she is one.

Even when she gives good predictions they don't happen the way she says OR they don't even happen for you but for somebody else involved. Do yourself a favor and save your money. There are more talented readers out there for the same money or less.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2017, 10:04:33 PM »
Omg ok thank you so much!! Is queen of cups18 any good?