Author Topic: Alphafemale - Solara  (Read 48200 times)

stargazer

Re: Alphafemale - Solara
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2016, 05:55:25 PM »
thank you for posting about Alpha. In the past I really wanted to try her but it was so hard since her queue is always long and she hardly comes online. Not so curious anymore, won't be wasting my $ on her.

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2017, 11:38:45 PM »
I haven't posted in a while but I wanted to share something that happened with a keen psychic which is/was a bit profound. Back when I couldn't get in touch with Alpha Female, I tried one of her recommendations - Phoenix Burning aka Nicole. I called her back in the summer and she read about my relationship with my boyfriend and she read the situation very well. I try not to call keen anymore honestly and it has been a few months but last month I was going on a trip and wanted some info about it as well as to read my cat who has been sick. I wanted to know how bad his pain was - he has a health issue but we've been managing it and I certainly didn't think he was going to die and his blood tests were normal 2 months ago. Well she described her cards as the 'stage IV cancer cards' that things were really bad and she thought he had less than 8 weeks to live. She then communicated his feelings to me and it was so beautiful. I asked her if he would be able to hold on until I got home from my trip in 2 weeks and she told me that of course he would wait but wouldn't have much time after that. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My beautiful cat of 14 years - I mean he has had some health issues but it certainly didn't seem THAT bad. But sure enough, I got home from my trip and he was wobbly and frail and had clearly deteriorated in less than 2 weeks. And four days later he died. I wasn't expecting that but her warning I think was very vital as it gave me a time out while away to come to terms with the possibility - even if I did not believe her 100%. She has read for me a handful of times on other matters too and her guidance has always been delivered in a grounded, smart, clear and concise manner and with a lot of compassion. I find her to be quite accurate. A lot of people have asked me who I call or recommend - she is the only one. I try to only call when I have a really burning question and every few months at that. I've tried so many and no one has really come close to what I get from her. Just wanted to share that. <3

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2017, 11:49:52 PM »
I haven't posted in a while but I wanted to share something that happened with a keen psychic which is/was a bit profound. Back when I couldn't get in touch with Alpha Female, I tried one of her recommendations - Phoenix Burning aka Nicole. I called her back in the summer and she read about my relationship with my boyfriend and she read the situation very well. I try not to call keen anymore honestly and it has been a few months but last month I was going on a trip and wanted some info about it as well as to read my cat who has been sick. I wanted to know how bad his pain was - he has a health issue but we've been managing it and I certainly didn't think he was going to die and his blood tests were normal 2 months ago. Well she described her cards as the 'stage IV cancer cards' that things were really bad and she thought he had less than 8 weeks to live. She then communicated his feelings to me and it was so beautiful. I asked her if he would be able to hold on until I got home from my trip in 2 weeks and she told me that of course he would wait but wouldn't have much time after that. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My beautiful cat of 14 years - I mean he has had some health issues but it certainly didn't seem THAT bad. But sure enough, I got home from my trip and he was wobbly and frail and had clearly deteriorated in less than 2 weeks. And four days later he died. I wasn't expecting that but her warning I think was very vital as it gave me a time out while away to come to terms with the possibility - even if I did not believe her 100%. She has read for me a handful of times on other matters too and her guidance has always been delivered in a grounded, smart, clear and concise manner and with a lot of compassion. I find her to be quite accurate. A lot of people have asked me who I call or recommend - she is the only one. I try to only call when I have a really burning question and every few months at that. I've tried so many and no one has really come close to what I get from her. Just wanted to share that. <3

That is soo beautiful I am sorry about your cat...you are right a warning does kind of prepare you although the it's not the same as the true loss..I lost my cat when I was younger soo distraught that even 20years later I can't get a pet due to the loss and sadness.But I have read with Nicole too sadly i don't remember much?

stargazer

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2017, 11:50:10 PM »
Thanks for sharing, and so sorry about your cat :(

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2017, 05:26:43 PM »
Does anyone have any updates on Alphafemale? I can't stop thinking about the bullshit readings she did for me last Fall and I keep going back to her page wanting to leave a negative review but then I stop myself as she was so nice to send me 20 free minutes plus email back and forth. i cannot understand why every single review is glowing on her page and why she has such a long waiting list. It's nuts!! So far her readings have proven to still be very much untrue for me and it has been like 4-5 months.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2017, 05:33:54 PM »
No, mainly just continuing to see how badly she mangled her interpretations and mixed up energies despite claiming her "angels" would tell her if she were mixing. Just thinking about her readings causes pain for so many reasons, including her mocking personality. I can't warn people more strongly to stay away from her. And do not listen to her advice! It's coming from her, not the guides.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2017, 12:18:13 AM »
She told me something so far fetched and that no reader, including very popular well-respected ones, have told me. I hung up after 2 minutes astonished that anyone would be so eager to talk to her. When I was in line, it barely moved for weeks. So, waiting to take calls from the line, is how she manages to get such a long cue. No idea how she gets so much positive, and very little negative feedback. Maybe she advertizes at gatherings and people feel obligated. If she turns out to be the one and inly that got it, despite how unlikely what she said seems, I will post.

I think people are afraid of being blocked by other readers so they only leave positive feedback. Readers know to Google a user name to see their feedback, one of them I've used for years told me that. I know it has stopped me many a time. I can count on one hand the number of times I've left bad feedback in four years.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2017, 01:22:03 AM »
I think people are afraid of being blocked by other readers so they only leave positive feedback. Readers know to Google a user name to see their feedback, one of them I've used for years told me that. I know it has stopped me many a time. I can count on one hand the number of times I've left bad feedback in four years.

I don't think readers Googling callers is as easy as it once was since Keen changed up the layout of the site.

How do I know this? There is a caller, a woman who has been mentioned on here from time to time, who has called practically EVERYONE on Keen. She's always asking if she will get a job. Her username is FLOWERS27. Back in the day, when I was at work and bored, I'd Google her username to see who she'd called recently and if she ever got a job (and if anyone ever made an accurate prediction). Back then, Google would list both her recent feedback and all the way back to really old feedback as well. But when Keen changed the layout of the site, I'd Google her and barely anything would come up. And if something did, I'd have to click on the listing and click through multiple pages just to find her feedback.

She told me something so far fetched and that no reader, including very popular well-respected ones, have told me. I hung up after 2 minutes astonished that anyone would be so eager to talk to her. When I was in line, it barely moved for weeks. So, waiting to take calls from the line, is how she manages to get such a long cue. No idea how she gets so much positive, and very little negative feedback. Maybe she advertizes at gatherings and people feel obligated. If she turns out to be the one and inly that got it, despite how unlikely what she said seems, I will post.

Good catch! Clever marketing tactic on Solara's part!

I bet having a caller hang up on her after two minutes must have been a rarity for her and a shock.

Oh wow, you're right about Google. I just searched my own user name and got only two hits.

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2017, 01:56:59 AM »
Oooooh FLOWERS27...will she ever find a job? Will we ever know? haha.

Yes she keeps the queue long because she prioritizes people who have called her before. She also doles out free minutes like crazy (like 15-20 min at a time) then will email with you back and forth with tons of additional info. I don't know anyone else who does that. Who wants to leave a negative review after someone hasdone all that?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2017, 03:24:51 PM »
Mocking personality?

mo45

« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2017, 04:00:38 PM »
Similar thing happened with me. Although I think Alphafemale is a very honest person and many things she has said about present were highly accurate in my first reading, she had told me something in my 2nd reading months ago that was so toxic, it was unbelievable. While the concerned person then told me it is not true and assuming they are saying the truth and not lying, then it proves her vision or likely her interpretation was false for that question. Her words were so powerful though it still has a highly negative impact on me and I still doubt if it were true, and if the concerned person was lying instead. I would rather not take a reading from her again if I can avoid. On the positive side, she is atleast honest even if the answer for that question was wrong..

My most recent reading with her was really disturbing. She said a lot of really toxic negative stuff about some people in my life and I have literally been dissecting it for days. It has taken a lot of effort for me to distance myself from it and separate what she told me from the facts of what has actually happened. I don't believe it all either. It has really made me see how toxic this habit of calling psychics can be. It reminds me of a few years ago when I started calling in the first place as I was really hooked on this one guy. One psychic told me he would be back without a doubt so I kept calling and I found more psychics to ask and they ALL kept telling me the same thing about this one guy. So a guy I dated for two months and who I should have been over in a week, dragged on for 7 MONTHS. I got so trapped in a cycle of hope and waiting. He never came back and it has now been two years. And because of their advice I acted in a way that I now consider to be embarrassing. It's the same here - I'm not sure my friendships with these people will be the same with this new info I have been given and I will always be wondering if it's true - and she could be completely wrong! We may reject what they say but their words still have a lot of power in our minds, whether they are true or not - and sometimes you will never know.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2017, 04:04:28 PM »
Mocking personality?

She'll say something negative or hurtful then goes into a derisive chuckle, as if she's laughing at your distress. She does this a good bit, laughs as if she's laughing at you or the painful parts of your situation. It's infuriating when you listen back. She also uses contemptuous language and talks to you as if you're very weak, e.g., in a mocking tone, "Oooooh, you'll just fall back in his arms." It makes you want to punch her. She did this to my friend too so I know it wasn't just me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2017, 05:37:26 PM »
That is totally a bitch move and is probably also the reason she gives 15-20 minutes away. I never knew they could give them away in such high increments.

stargazer

« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2017, 06:00:38 PM »
She sounds horrible. Glad I never got to read with her haha

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2017, 06:39:10 PM »
I think the highest increment I've seen given out is 10 minutes. I'm not sure what the rules are for giving out free minutes are on keen for a reader. Maybe we should ask that reader that was on the board here a couple weeks ago answering questions.

anything