Author Topic: Alphafemale - Solara  (Read 47981 times)

RedVelvet

Re: Alphafemale - Solara
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2016, 07:09:39 AM »
@leo- thanks for sharing your experience with her. I saw how awfully long her queue was and decided against waiting to read with her. I thought with 30 people in line, she must be damnn good. Sorry it wasn't a better experience.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2016, 01:45:13 PM »
I was on line for her and missed the call...glad to see I did now..since the experience might not have been all it was cracked up to be in my mind lol....

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2016, 06:15:30 PM »
Presence, this was my experience similar to yours. I stayed on a good amount of time. Didn't want to leave feedback. When Someone is not good for me at all, I don't leave any feedback for them. What I do though is wait and call again to see. If they are bad for me twice, I know it was not justa bad day for them. No one is 100% and I know psychics are just interpreters of what they get.
jory

The thing I disliked about my reading with her was her goofball personality. There I was, asking her about a situation that was important to me, and she was cracking jokes and laughing about the messages her "angels" were giving her. Thankfully, unlike, many psychics I've encountered on Keen, she didn't start talking about her own life, but it still felt like she was less focused on me and more in her own world finding amusement with everything. Considering how much she charges per minute, I found myself getting really frustrated at her lack of respect for my time and money. I didn't call her to chit chat or listen to her ramble on.

Admittedly, she did pick on key things about the situation. Her predictions are still pending. I can't see them coming true though. To me, it felt like she was reading the situation from the past and making a prediction based on past feelings and past actions without taking into consideration that, in the future, someone may not feel the same way they did a few years ago.

tired of it all

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2016, 11:07:04 PM »
The thing I disliked about my reading with her was her goofball personality. There I was, asking her about a situation that was important to me, and she was cracking jokes and laughing about the messages her "angels" were giving her. Thankfully, unlike, many psychics I've encountered on Keen, she didn't start talking about her own life, but it still felt like she was less focused on me and more in her own world finding amusement with everything. Considering how much she charges per minute, I found myself getting really frustrated at her lack of respect for my time and money. I didn't call her to chit chat or listen to her ramble on.

Ugh, those types of readings are awful for me...usually whatever I'm calling about is something upsetting so about the last thing I want to hear is someone making light of it.

And I know how it gets when they are in their own little world talking to the guides or angels or whatever.  Judi used to do that, she thought my guides were funny and she would tell me they were making her laugh...I'd be like I KNOW my real guides don't want me to waste money listening to her giggle on the phone so who are these guides?! 

I feel like for what most of them charge per minute, they better be packing the info in to those minutes and not joking around! 

Admittedly, she did pick on key things about the situation. Her predictions are still pending. I can't see them coming true though. To me, it felt like she was reading the situation from the past and making a prediction based on past feelings and past actions without taking into consideration that, in the future, someone may not feel the same way they did a few years ago.

I've had readings like this too...so confusing because they can get things that sound so accurate but I just don't know if they really apply to the present anymore much less the future.

Offline Tori81

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2016, 11:22:57 PM »
So do y'all ever ask a reader if they are making a prediction based on past/ current behaviors or are they making a prediction using their gift? I often wonder that but I am not sure how to ask it in a way that won't offend them.

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2016, 12:19:29 AM »
I recently had a reading with Solara.She was good with the small details of the present.She didn't really talk about my past.Her future prediction I'll have to wait for.It was a reading that I came away from thinking,"wow all of that made sense".Her line was very long and I don't know if I'd call back

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2016, 10:55:22 PM »
I waited over three weeks to read with her. She basically told me my poi is ashamed and embarrassed and will not contact me. Says she see no contact in the next year. Maybe she is correct.
Cop18 I spoke with her last weekend. Picked up something that had happened between me and poi and even got age difference. said contact in 2. Saw a conversation with him about him not wanting a commitment.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2016, 02:38:12 AM »
Wow. That sounds as bad as Ask Fran. >:(

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2016, 03:40:12 AM »
this made my day .. i am jonesing for a reading :(

Offline Christy

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2016, 01:28:15 AM »
HI! Does anyone know her personal website?? I've had readings with her on keen but I hate the interruptions and I know it's against keen policy for her to tell me....I was just wondering.....Thanks!

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2016, 04:20:27 AM »
I was waiting in que to speak with her for weeks. I finally got my reading. Umm, okay so not only was I not impressed, but I was very irritated with the reading. She made little to no sense with several things she said. I am not surprised she told the previous poster that she would "meet a man at church." I continued to add money to see if the call would get any better and it didn't. I was appalled. I had read so many positive things about her. It just goes to show you that some advisors will connect with you while others will not. My new fave advisor is SoulExposure. Mia is awesome! She has predicted several things regarding my love life that have come to pass and that is what I look for in an advisor.

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2016, 03:55:12 PM »
I was appalled. I had read so many positive things about her. It just goes to show you that some advisors will connect with you while others will not. My new fave advisor is SoulExposure. Mia is awesome! She has predicted several things regarding my love life that have come to pass and that is what I look for in an advisor.

After my couple of experiences with her, I've come to the conclusion she's both a total flake and someone who loves the fact that she has so many people dying to talk to her that it's gone to her head. I don't think she even tries giving a good reading. She just yammers because no one seems to call her out on it. Instead, people just keep coming back for more.

You're right about connecting. I've also found a new person I really like. I think, as we grow and evolve, who we connect with changes. I thank God I'm past the stage of calling all those low-vibration psychics that didn't offer any value at all.

Correct!! I couldn't agree more. Who is your new fave?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2016, 12:13:03 AM »
SO, I read with her and I think I may have talked a bit of shit about how I didn't like my reading. Well, one of her predictions passed. She said me and my SO would split and then reunite. We split...lets see if we reunite...

It is happening just like she said he is playing the victim role and walking away like why bother.

I have another dude that I inquired about (I have a lot going on-clearly) and so far she has been right...I will continue to update...

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2016, 04:27:00 AM »
Oooooh I just discovered this forum after googling Alphafemale and it is so juicy!! So much good info on here on keen psychics. I've been looking for an info source like this. I've had two readings with AF over the past few months. The first one I waited for like two months. I waited for so long that I thought it was gonna be so good and I splurged and added a ton of money and like some of you also described, she went off on these indulgent tangents about nothing and ate up SO MUCH time. Looking back on my notes I still don't know what the heck she was talking about as it had nothing to do with my question. Like she went on for probably five minutes describing some details about a location in my home. But then she proceeded to send me like 20 free minutes afterwards and emailed back and forth with a TON more info so it is hard to know what to think. I've never encountered anyone else who sends out that many free minutes or is so generous. But a lot of what she said to me was way too idealistic, cliche - what you would expect to hear from a psychic - your soul mate is around the corner - that kind of crap.

My most recent reading with her was really disturbing. She said a lot of really toxic negative stuff about some people in my life and I have literally been dissecting it for days. It has taken a lot of effort for me to distance myself from it and separate what she told me from the facts of what has actually happened. I don't believe it all either. It has really made me see how toxic this habit of calling psychics can be. It reminds me of a few years ago when I started calling in the first place as I was really hooked on this one guy. One psychic told me he would be back without a doubt so I kept calling and I found more psychics to ask and they ALL kept telling me the same thing about this one guy. So a guy I dated for two months and who I should have been over in a week, dragged on for 7 MONTHS. I got so trapped in a cycle of hope and waiting. He never came back and it has now been two years. And because of their advice I acted in a way that I now consider to be embarrassing. It's the same here - I'm not sure my friendships with these people will be the same with this new info I have been given and I will always be wondering if it's true - and she could be completely wrong! We may reject what they say but their words still have a lot of power in our minds, whether they are true or not - and sometimes you will never know.

So, overall, I would take her advice with a grain of salt. She did read some people in my life somewhat accurately - but other stuff she said sounded incredibly far fetched so I guess i will see.

Anyways, one thing to note about her is that once you have read with her 'you're in' so to speak and you can just book appointments - you don't have to ever wait in line. She's on a lot more than it seems - but taking appointments.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2016, 04:49:08 AM »
"We may reject what they say but their words still have a lot of power in our minds, whether they are true or not - and sometimes you will never know."

That statement is so TRUE. It does, it really does.