Author Topic: Alphafemale - Solara  (Read 48224 times)

Offline CNicole82

Re: Alphafemale - Solara
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 10:00:43 PM »
Leogirl0808 - I just re-read my notes from SINCERITY and she was wrong for me  :-\

allibai3

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2016, 10:08:17 PM »
CNicole82 how is abundant visions contact timeframes? Have they come to pass for you?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 11:06:37 PM by allibai3 »

tired of it all

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 09:42:32 PM »
I read through her blog, now I remember why I got put off from reading with her before, because she has so many "rules" about how to approach a reading and what kind of questions to ask.  I don't do well with that when they say you have to ask questions a certain way or ask a certain kind of question.  Sometimes I get very tongue tied and struggle to articulate much of anything.  I rely on them being psychic to understand what I'm trying to ask. 

tired of it all

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 11:25:08 PM »
Wow Presence...well now I know for sure I would feel very uncomfortable talking to her.  I'm so glad you posted this because I was starting to reconsider calling her. 

Too many times I've ignored my own intuition, called someone anyway and had a bad experience.

Yeah I know what you mean about wishing they would tone it down.   

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2016, 11:21:35 PM »
Presence, she is finally online!!! I guess she is a day behind lol. I'm number 16 let's see if she gets to me by today. Not holding my breathe:))))

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2016, 12:10:45 AM »
Just checked and there's 23 people in line.  :-\

tired of it all

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2016, 07:03:58 AM »
I know what you mean Presence.  I have felt like that too.  Once or twice I've actually had a reader actually bump me out of line by not answering my call so they could skip over me and take the next one.  So I know they do some of these things on purpose.  Not saying Solara is doing anything like that, I have no idea about her.  This just sounds really unprofessional though. 

I think sometimes they can sense that you don't really need a reading or that they don't have anything new to tell you. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2016, 12:57:39 PM »
Does she EVER take calls from people in line? I have to wonder if she is like Sapphire21 whom, it seems, rarely takes calls from the queue and, instead, only accepts appointments from select people.

The crazy thing about this (and I'm wondering if anyone has ever thought the same thing), sometimes I get just a tiny bit paranoid that they are avoiding me. Even though I'm polite and respectful, do they not want to hear my questions yet again? Or, do they read the board and figure out it was me posting about them and do not want to speak to me?

When I'm not giving in to paranoia, I think it's just the Universe's way of letting me know I really don't need a reading.

I wonder this myself...I have been online for Sapphire for weeks now with no movement the appointment requests have come and gone..she did send me a sweet e-mail though saying that she hasn't been up to reading due to the tragedy in Orlando.

I did notice she was on for quite a while the other night though, so I suspect you may be right when it comes to them selecting who they want to talk to.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2016, 02:50:18 PM »
Hi guys, I just thought I would add my 2 cents into this. I sometimes think that some readers take other callers instead of one of us is because they are more in need of guidances and insights. It's hard to understand when we all have issues to a certain degree but I think there are some callers that are quite distraught in their life. For someone like Sapphire, she is very sensitive to emotions, she emailed me last week pretty much saying the tragedy over the weekend has hit her serverly. So, for her to sense that someone is in need for her she will take that call instead of the line up. Alphafemale was never this busy, I read with her last year in June and she had about 6 people waiting at the most. I mean the lady is hands down gifted, I started the thread for her to be recognized that she did get a prediction right in her number timeframe. With Alphafemale, I think she takes her regulars and if she is not so beat down then she will go on the call back list.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2016, 04:26:20 PM »
Lololol... Presence. She is good though, I remember reading with her and after felt more clear and calm the way a person is suppose to feel:) I think Thomasj read with her on her own site, can you please let us know, it will be much quicker than keen. Presence, have you had a chance to read with Sincerity or am I thinking of someone else

Offline Exposed

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2016, 02:45:03 AM »
She is the most difficult to get in touch with. Sometimes, she's not available to talk at the time stated. I understand she has a life, but should make herself more available?
30th person in line...?
Wow...Better to have an appointment.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2016, 03:01:24 AM »
I read with her last week. I wasn't really that amazed. Perhaps we didn't just really connect. If her predictions happen I will update. BUT I don't think it was worth the wait.

Offline Onyx222

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2016, 03:14:08 AM »
I waited over a month to get a reading with Solara and can honestly say regretfully, she was not what I expected. The stuff she told me was so far fetched and looking back outright hilarious. Was telling me some crazy scenario would unfold like an episode on a reality investigation crime show. Prediction didn't play out. Thank God! Lol

RedVelvet

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2016, 04:20:56 AM »
Good to know

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2016, 04:23:21 AM »
I know what you guys mean, I spoke to her last week and it was brutal!! She kept on giving me bits and piece of a message and then would ask "Does that make sense". I thought how can anything make sense when it isn't delievered into a full sentence, I can speak and understand English perfectly fine lady. Anyways, she is sweet and ethical kind of reminds me of good old Lisa Dianne, gets a few things on the ball to still have you on the phone but then the call starts to crumble and you're too busy staring into the BIG question mark that is hanging in front of your face.

Do keep in mind I have read with her last year when she was the "not so popular" kid on the block and boy was she good,meaning she spoke in sentences and even key words made sense. She isn't all that horrible I think she is very good at the present but cracks in her predictions that seems to be a reoccurring theme on Keen- oops. I like the fact that she does write an email to sum up her points and wants you to feel that she has helped you out tremendously... Well more so her Angels:)

I'm not againest anyone wanting to read with her but I think there is a very big hype for the amount she charges and with all that small talk with the Angels going on. I want you to give me as much as possible since you are charging a few too many dollars.

anything