Author Topic: Alphafemale - Solara  (Read 48131 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Alphafemale - Solara
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2020, 03:33:43 PM »
She gave me a reading some time ago and nothing she predicted happened (thank God!).

It was before I started dating someone. He didn't volunteer information and he seemed single, but I wasn't sure, so I decided to play that "psychic roulette" and "check." Also, I had just applied for a new job and I was antsy about it and really wanted TO KNOW (I am sure you all know that itch, right? :) ).

In a nutshell, Alphafemale told me the guy was single but he was seeing someone and talking to someone else. I asked if she meant like dating, she said yes. I said that to my knowledge, he met with a male childhood friend on Valentine's, which made me think he was single. She said, "Are you sure he's not gay? Because maybe he is." Also, the one thing that I found sort of unpleasant even though I tried to not take it too personal was that, from the very beginning, she said that I have an accent and she will have a hard time understanding me, but she would try (English is not my native language and even though I don't enjoy having an accent, it is not really that bad). Strangely enough, she seemed to understand everything I was saying. But from there on, she told me the POI will have a hard time understanding the way I talk, because I have an accent and my culture is different, even though my culture is not really that different. When I asked about the job I had applied for, she told me I will have to call them again and that they would not get in touch with me because they couldn't understand what I had applied for because my resume was confusing, and she added something about my English not being clear enough.

I dated the guy. I am sure he was not gay for the time being. I don't remember him not understanding the words that were coming out of my mouth. I got the job, too. I didn't have to call them, they called me and they didn't seem confused as to what I had applied for and what my skills and expertise were.

The cherry on the cake was that after the call ended, she sent me a message nudging me to call the HR because she asked again for me and received a response that they have no idea what my skills were because of the way my resume was written in English, and she pretty much told me that she was feeling for me having to overcome language and cultural barriers (paraphrasing). The message ended with a tip about American men. Hmm... yeah...

I don't know, but I think this is considered kind of rude in many cultures and languages around the globe.

It seems that everything she said to you in the reading was due to what you presented to her upfront. I was told that people don't generally have a hard time picking up dialects. It takes a couple of minutes. There is nothing wrong with accents and some of them are quite nice. It's harder when a person has a lisp, stuttering, or imperfection that way.

I thought the poi might be gay too, when mentioning that he met up with a male friend, so here again, she just didn't seem psychic or was just being lazy and throwing back at you what you gave her.

I have also figured out if you tell someone something with confidence and surety, they are more likely to believe you, even when they are dead wrong. And then she had the nerve to reiterate again. Sorry this happened to you. At least you know to avoid her now.

anything