Author Topic: Queen of Cups18 and psychiclisa14 are the REAL deal on keen!!!!  (Read 14757 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Queen of Cups18 and psychiclisa14 are the REAL deal on keen!!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2020, 11:46:37 PM »
UGH YES! Yona said I need to wait a few for months before another read if predictions haven't happened because the virus seems to be slowing stuff down.

Lol...Yona refunded me last week because her cards were jumpy. She told me not to come back until POI returns. 😂😂😂😂  I'll be dead before I can top up. Lol

Wait .... WHAT. Did you ask about him?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2020, 11:59:58 PM »
Nope. LOL! She keeps getting him in my general reads. I keep thinking it's someone else that I haven't met yet, since that's apparently a common thing with her. She said spirit keeps correcting her that it isn't someone new, it's the same person in every read. After this spontaneous return of the ex (yawn), the cards got jumpy (as she calls it). She said it's because she can't see further until he returns and that I shouldn't get another top up until that happens. To her credit she gave me 2 full readings to try to make sense of it, but failed both times and refunded me the full amount. But sheesh...no more Yona until this goddamn knight of wands makes a valiant return. Ugh.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2020, 12:02:26 AM »
When did you start reading with her?? Like how long has it been?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2020, 12:04:28 AM »
March 2019. FML.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2020, 05:33:33 AM »
I remember reading with psychiclisa14 a while ago.  I was not impressed at all.  Surprised to see so many good reviews for her but happy if she really did work for some.  I didnt like her style of reading at all...seemed extremely generic

I've posted on the other QOCs thread a few times.  yes she has been accurate for present and does pick up little details that others seem to miss about the situation overall but she also has had a some big misses/contradictions and never have her predictions panned out soooooooooo  she just isnt someone I bother with anymore.  Have not spoken to her in a while now

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2020, 09:40:51 PM »
UPDATE ON PSYCHICLISA AS OF TODAY!

i read with her 3 weeks ago. She told me poi would be apologetic and in contact with me very soon to try to work things out. Today was the end of three weeks. I called her again today to get clarification. She told me he never wanted to talk to me, wasnt interested, and is happy without me basically. Said i wouldnt hear from him and there is a diff person coming in one day, then asked about a certain sign, i said he had that in his chart other than that idk any because i havent talked to anyone else at all in 2 years. She flipped in 3 weeks. Now im sad.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 10:07:09 PM by Fairydust123 »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2020, 11:23:55 PM »
UPDATE ON PSYCHICLISA AS OF TODAY!

i read with her 3 weeks ago. She told me poi would be apologetic and in contact with me very soon to try to work things out. Today was the end of three weeks. I called her again today to get clarification. She told me he never wanted to talk to me, wasnt interested, and is happy without me basically. Said i wouldnt hear from him and there is a diff person coming in one day, then asked about a certain sign, i said he had that in his chart other than that idk any because i havent talked to anyone else at all in 2 years. She flipped in 3 weeks. Now im sad.

Stay off keen . In my opinion there’s nothing great on that site . A constant waste of money at best. Try someone who has their own site and look thru threads like Karen jo , etc to get a feel of who u can trust . I’m trying to think of a suggestion. If I do come up with one I’ll pm u . Just don’t stress and binge because of confusion. Everything that is meant to be will work out

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2020, 11:39:33 PM »
Really?! Thank you!!
I will maybe try! Ive gotta get out of the binge