Author Topic: Alphafemale - Solara  (Read 47978 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Alphafemale - Solara
« on: June 05, 2016, 06:42:57 PM »
Hey guys, I read with her last year. One big prediction she made came to pass. She gives numbers out no specific dates FYI. Truly gifted. She was amazing for reading the past and present and I guess I can say the future now. There is one other prediction she made but she never gave me a timeframe so I can't say on that just yet.

I was looking through my notes and thought uh this lady was right on the money like why I didn't know this soon.

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Alphafemale - Solara
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 08:21:16 PM »
At the time read with her I just took notes because I wasn't aware of what may transpire and when you read with far too many I think you just don't know what to think lol. I was going through my notes on her reading with her and found her pretty darn awesome. She has about 10 people for callback as of now.

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 08:22:31 PM »
I've seen her mentioned before and checked out her profile but I felt like something about her personality would clash with mine.  What's she like to talk to?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 08:28:58 PM »
She is wonderful to speak to no need to fear clash of personality if you haven't spoken to her. She communicates all her questions through her guides and they pass off the message.

She is barely on keen I think as  I remember her taking weeks to get to me and that was on callback.

Offline CNicole82

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 01:03:01 AM »
@ Presence - I am Lightworker222!!!! I LOVE Solara, Sapphire21, and BodyMindSpirit.  Solara has been giving me bang on predictions since Feb when I started speaking with her. Same with Sapphire21.  I speak with both of them often and consult with both of them when a new situation comes up.  I have spoken to too many psychics and have narrowed down my list to those three. I would not even consider calling anyone else.  BTW....it is crazy to see my screen name mentioned on here :)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 01:32:26 AM »
Welcome to the board. I look forward to more posts from you and whatever you'd like to share as far as predictions that did or didn't pan out for you.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2016, 06:21:09 AM »
You'll like Bodymindspirit, she's amazing with picking up emotions and present situations. Not so sure about future predictions are pending.

Offline CNicole82

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2016, 10:27:19 AM »
Hi guys! Thank you for the warm welcome.  I always have hesitated about posting on here because I have seen some threads where arguments started and that is sOoOoooO not my style.  Anyway, I was asked to talk about predictions that came to pass, BUT I wanted to stress something about Alphafemale before I continue.  I strongly recommend you read her blog on Keen.  It is insanely helpful in understanding how she works, how you influence the outcome after you have a reading (knowledge is power people!) how to prepare for a reading, and how to ask questions to get the answers you need. Here is a link to one of her blog posts: (http://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/blogs/5386196/archive/category/3449.aspx)

Ok predictions….

Alphafemale (Solara) - predicted everything that happened on a recent trip I took.  She predicted that I would be grossed out by some kind of bug at the hotel (the hotel had a stomach bug that affected 80% of the visitors), the man I would meet there, almost losing my passport, etc… She has also has been bang on with my current job, telling me about problematic interactions with co-workers and clients, as well as my current situation of multiple job interviews with other companies. Amazing!! Also, she provided numbers that were absolutely correct with contact with my ex.  The contact was just a quick hello, but the number she gave me had to do with the time of day that it happened.  She never knows what the numbers mean when the angels give them to her, so just write it down. 

Sapphire21 - is an empath. I LOVE speaking with her. I am a professional therapist and her style of guidance resonates with me like no other.  She provides insight and guidance on how to handle current situations and ones to come in the future that I trust. When the guides tell her a specific date or number – TRUST IT – for instance, we asking about my ex, she said contact in #1. I never ask her for specific dates but the guides told her that. Sure enough, next day the guy contacted me. As for a recent interview I had, she said they would contact me on Wednesday. Sure enough, they contacted me on Wednesday.  She will always tell you that she does not feel comfortable giving dates but the guides are pushing her to tell you. YOiNk! I’ll take a date when I can get it from her because they have yet to be wrong. LOOOOOVVVE her. **Side note, in speaking candidly with her, she told me that if she does not feel a connection with you through email prior to requesting a new appointment (if you are a new client) she will not take your call. She is not being rude, she is just ethical and does not want to waste your money**

BodyMindSpirit  (Julie) - Another fab reader. Speaks directly to the angles and gives you what they tell her.  She has given accurate contact predictions with my ex and job related predictions that have come to pass.  She is ethical, quick, and accurate.

Honorable mentions to other psychics that have been GREAT go to: Abundant Visions, Yona Farrell, and Lady Persephone. All are very accurate. Yona is the only one not on keen,  but here are the sites you can contact all three on:

Abundant Visions (tarot reader) http://www.thirdeyelive.com)
Lady Persephone: http://www.ladypersephone.com
Yona Ferrell (tarot reader): http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk

Please let me know if you have any other questions  ;D

@ Presence - you said that we have similar readers, is there anyone that you think is as good as the ones I have mentioned that you think I should try??

allibai3

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 02:42:07 PM »
Hey cnicole82, welcome to the forum ! Which reader did you think was the best with contact predictions and also letting you know the type of contact (phone,text,face to face) and also gave you insight on why your ex was contacting you

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 06:35:01 PM »
Hi lightworker222, welcome! Thank you for sharing your detailed readings. Just wondering if any predictions have panned out from your reading with Bodymindspirit?

Offline CNicole82

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 07:15:12 PM »
@ allibai3 – When speaking with all three of my readers, I always make sure to ask specific questions so that I can know what to expect in the future.  They all have the difficult job of deciphering the images and verbal messages the guides give them so I try to build on my question to help put the pieces together.  Typically I have asked questions like “will this person contact me in the next 3 months?” based on that answer, I will ask for more clarification such as “what are that persons intentions?” or  “how will I will respond?”.  This is the best way to get a clear picture of what is to come.

With that said, I strongly redirect you to Solara’s (Alphafemale) blog where she talks about how to get the most out of your reading.  Her writings have changed the way I get readings and enhanced the quality of the information I am receiving from the guides and angels.

@ Leogirl0808 - As for BodyMindSpirit’s predictions, she has also been really good with providing numbers associated with either the time of day, day, or month when contact or opportunities happen.  This has been for my love life, work, and general messages

Ask any of these readers and they will tell you that the guides wont give specific days or times because they don’t want you to put your life on hold or carry anxious energy associated with other peoples actions.  The purpose of readings is to give insight into opportunities that are ahead of you in the near future.  The intention behind the numbers given is to validate that the messages where correct when they come to pass and that number is associated with that situation in one-way or another.

Hope this helps.

allibai3

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2016, 07:52:49 PM »
@ allibai3 – When speaking with all three of my readers, I always make sure to ask specific questions so that I can know what to expect in the future.  They all have the difficult job of deciphering the images and verbal messages the guides give them so I try to build on my question to help put the pieces together.  Typically I have asked questions like “will this person contact me in the next 3 months?” based on that answer, I will ask for more clarification such as “what are that persons intentions?” or  “how will I will respond?”.  This is the best way to get a clear picture of what is to come.

With that said, I strongly redirect you to Solara’s (Alphafemale) blog where she talks about how to get the most out of your reading.  Her writings have changed the way I get readings and enhanced the quality of the information I am receiving from the guides and angels.

@ Leogirl0808 - As for BodyMindSpirit’s predictions, she has also been really good with providing numbers associated with either the time of day, day, or month when contact or opportunities happen.  This has been for my love life, work, and general messages

Ask any of these readers and they will tell you that the guides wont give specific days or times because they don’t want you to put your life on hold or carry anxious energy associated with other peoples actions.  The purpose of readings is to give insight into opportunities that are ahead of you in the near future.  The intention behind the numbers given is to validate that the messages where correct when they come to pass and that number is associated with that situation in one-way or another.

Hope this helps.

okay thank you. I will try alphafemale. I am currently number 23 on her que does she take calls frequently.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2016, 08:31:16 PM »
Wow, this lady is ever so popular.... I read with last year and remember liking her a lot. I guess with anything just wanted  to try other readers for god knows why lol. I'm back in her que to be the 26th person!!!! Like did she all of sudden increase her clientel, I mean good for her.

Thank you CNicole82 for suggesting Solara's blog and how to get your a insightful detail reading. I also have read with Sapphire and thought the same thing as you. She is an Amazing empath, thank you for sharing your experiences:)))

Offline CNicole82

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2016, 08:54:16 PM »
Don't bother waiting in line. Request a appointment when you see she will be online.  She always has it posted in her heading that day (e.g. Sun 6/12 starting at 3pm).  Once you see that, request the appointment. You can also request a few days in advance.

Good luck!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2016, 08:55:13 PM »
Thank you thank you will do. Just wondering if you have read with with Sincerity?