Author Topic: Who is good with spirit guides?  (Read 12655 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Who is good with spirit guides?
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2016, 01:46:29 AM »
Thanks Presence for sharing. I felt the same way... It almost felt for once I got clarity of the situation, people involved and myself. It was worth the wait and money. She was really helpful and loves to give you the best guidance to help you get what you want. I see now why she has a large following with long line ups. She is gifted in a different level and focuses on what to do now than the future.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2016, 02:47:48 AM »
How long of a reading with her would you say is the bare minimum needed? I'm tempted to call her

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2016, 03:29:06 AM »
I read with her for 20 minutes and got a lot of information. I asked about everything and she went on. She just goes off once you ask your question, gets into fine details.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2016, 03:40:10 AM »
Has anyone contacted her using her email rather than through keen? Does she still take appointments that way?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2016, 03:42:06 AM »
I'm referring to the email address listed on here, btw. http://www.psychic-junkie.com/sapphire21.html

tired of it all

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2016, 10:35:58 PM »
Fluttershy sometimes it helps me to verify with someone else that I'm hearing my guides accurately, especially if it's an emotional topic, or something where I worry I might just be telling myself what I want to hear.  And sometimes a reader will pick up a message from my guides that I might not have gotten on my own.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2016, 05:54:59 PM »
Hiiiii Tired of it all... Sapphire is online right now taking callbacks:)

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2016, 05:57:59 PM »
Hiiiii Tired of it all... Sapphire is online right now taking callbacks:)

I'm online for her, I hope I get to speak to her :)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2016, 06:10:43 PM »
Oh good stuff, can't wait to hear your experience!!!!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2016, 06:43:17 PM »
Oh good stuff, can't wait to hear your experience!!!!

Ugh she's not on anymore.  I have been online for like two weeks, is this normal for her? LOL 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2016, 06:47:33 PM »
It took me a while to get a callback from her as a new caller. She was logging on everyday few weeks ago. I just wrote her an email to see if she prefers appointments or callbacks, will let you know what she said!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2016, 07:38:50 PM »
It took me a while to get a callback from her as a new caller. She was logging on everyday few weeks ago. I just wrote her an email to see if she prefers appointments or callbacks, will let you know what she said!

Aww thanks!  I tried e-mailing her too, but no reply yet.  I will stay online and see what happens

tired of it all

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2016, 09:21:05 PM »
I sent Sapphire a message, was going to put this off awhile but if it takes a long time for her to respond I better not wait.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2016, 10:29:12 PM »
Alright guys I got an email back from Sapphire, so here is the deal . She states that it all depends on how intense and drained she feels taking calls on her call back, if it's hard for her then she can't go through her line up fast. If you are wanting a reading and are on a time restraint then she does take appointments. I have read with her before so it might be easier for her to take me in faster since i'm a client of hers already. If you are a new client, I suggest request an appointment and I'm the subject line have the header saying *new caller*.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2016, 02:43:55 AM »
Oh my god!!! I'm super excited, hope you get your answers and guidance to help with your situation. Let me know how you like her.

anything