Author Topic: Irish Donna  (Read 36718 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Irish Donna
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2019, 10:23:12 AM »
Wait....I just had a reading with her on Keen while waiting for another advisor.

Wait....this was the most eerie experience ever. Like not even Suecreate can top this lunacy I experienced because at least Suecreate was consistent in what she was spewing.

I should've exited like on minute 2. I asked about someone, and not only do none of her words make sense....like mind boggling catastrophic spelling (I'm guessing she does speech-to-text) but first error was: he is married or has kids and was previously married and it's very serious. Then the next minute "oh it's not serious at all, it's crashing down". Then I said he's never even been in a serious relationship let alone married. Then random spewings like oh he's rich (more like dirt-broke). Oh he's selling property (who even asked? He doesn't even have a car or a place, what is he selling, shirts?)

I asked feelings about me and she was extremely positive and thought we just met and he was pursuing me RIGHT NOW non-stop and he saw me as goddess. I asked about contact and she said "oh it will take a long time"...wait if he was pursuing me crazy in lust right now...how is he doing it? Like telepathically? With a string phone? Talking to the moon?

Okay, no response. I don't give info because they feed on that. I asked how long "a long time was" and she said 3 hours....what? And then at the end of the reading she said oh now maybe 3 weeks, maybe 3 months, maybe 3 years because he's finalizing his divorce....again.....what? I explained again he's never been married.

Then she makes out to be a lesbian! She says oh she could see that she hurt me. I said who is she? She said my ex-girlfriend hurt me. I said I'm hetero. She said yes but you have an ex girlfriend.

I'm just baffled right now because even typical scammers who cold read don't just throw things out like that so randomly because you quickly realize they're non-sense. She just kept on going.

Is this common or...? And her words don't make sense like there's words in the middle of every sentence that doesn't fit in at all.

Thank god for the satisfaction guarantee.

Wow what a clusterf*ck of a reading!

I swear just when I thought nothing else could shock me lol...Oh and by the way she said the guy I haven't spoken to in like a year because he disappeared (you know this rich one who is married lol) not only is so fascinated by me, but we will get married lol.

If he was the last man on earth and I the last female and the fate of human resurgence depended on us procreating, I would never.

I don't know if she's usually good, or if she was tripping on DMT or something. The weird thing is the first 1 minute she said something extremely specific about me but I guess it's not that uncommon but it is specific. She said he liked that I wore a lot of red lipstick. And I don't anymore but the 2 years we were seeing each other, I was obsessed and I'd wear it nearly every day.

So yeah, I'm seriously just like "what!"

Sounds like she got dared to do the most out there reading .

That’s some crazy shit right there .

Offline Daisygirl

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2019, 01:50:46 PM »
I had one reading with Irish Donna. She said “you will have a boyfriend in 5 weeks.” She was so certain about it. That was two years ago! I called for an update a few months after that first call, and found out I was blocked. I have no idea why bc I remember a nice convo and I left positive feedback.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2019, 05:56:35 PM »
I just do not have much luck with Keen...maybe it is my attitude..lol

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2019, 11:20:47 AM »
I hate when this happens.. but.. my first reading with her.. I was so impressed and I really found her to be spot on.. I know readers can have off days and whatnot but the second time I called her.. just.. yikes...!! we were on a trip and had what felt to be a disagreement.. and I called to get advice or see what he was thinking she said I do not see a break up for you two! he's just feeling this particular way he's insecure about money and whatnot.. then she literally flipped the switch.. well he's acting this way truthfully bc he wants you to break up with up.. he doesn't want to be with you anymore, and he feels guilty so he doesn't want o be the bad guy.. he knows that if you dump him he'll be free and he can be happy and not have any guilt about hurting you or the relationship.. I said wait.. you first said you don't see a break up.. she said well I mean I didn't I mean.. I see that you'll break up with him.. so of course I felt really confused and that furthered me being upset.. I talked to a friend, and then a trusted reader and they basically both said don't listen to that crazy ass lady.. so.. the truth of what happened? he was in a state of clinical depression! and as for him "wanting me to break up with him" couldn't be farther from the truth.. he was actually crying his eyes out saying he's so low because he's afraid he's damaging us and ruining our relationship bc he didn't communicate his feelings effectively enough.. so.. not only did he NOT want me to break up with him.. we ended up having a really deep discussion which brought us much closer together... I know readers can be off at times, but when they change their prediction and such mid reading.. it def. turns me off..

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2022, 02:35:17 AM »
I had scheduled a call with her for this afternoon  and no answer on the phone and no response to my contact through her web page.  Disappointing.  I'll be disputing my credit card charge.

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2022, 12:28:09 AM »
Hey Mouse! I read with her and she was AWFUL. Don't waste your time or money. She just threw out a bunch of stuff-like 2 pages worth of notes in 20 minutes. There wasn't a single thing that came true. She also had relationships pegged all wrong. I don't know why she has such high ratings, but to me she seemed like a scam.

I had scheduled a call with her for this afternoon  and no answer on the phone and no response to my contact through her web page.  Disappointing.  I'll be disputing my credit card charge.

I actually ended up reading with her yesterday.  I'm obsessing about the job offer I accepted on April 29th but haven't heard anything else since, especially because I loathe my current job.

Anyway, she told me she felt like my paperwork got buried somewhere and that I should reach out to them to see if I can get things moving again.  She told me she sees me starting the job in August and I will love it and succeed at it.  So nothing earth shattering but more common sense.  I did go ahead and email the people in HR, so we will see.

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2022, 12:18:52 AM »
Well I emailed HR and they called me today with my verbal firm offer.  I tossed out July 5th as a start date, now it goes back to the agency to see if they accept that date or change it.  Maybe they will come back with August? 

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2022, 04:33:53 PM »
Got my firm offer, and I'm scheduled to start July 5.

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2022, 05:46:41 PM »
True, but as long as I got the job, I'm letting everything else slide.   ;D :D 

Seriously though this job was the source of my psychic binges and I think I'm over it now so I don't believe I will be calling anyone any time soon. My bank account will be happy with this news.  lol