Author Topic: Irish Donna  (Read 36722 times)

Offline Scorpio9227

Re: Irish Donna
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2019, 03:23:54 AM »
So, I've had my first reading with her this morning, and I have to be honest, I was really impressed. Ive become increasingly skeptical of readers later, whether it be overall cynicism or just this site in general, haha but she was really good! I began by asking her a straight forward "what do you see between Danny and me" and she said thoughts feelings actions, Danny where are you at?! and the first thing she picked up was blocking, she said he's blocked his heart off and it appears as if we've had a conflict, but no actual conflict had taken place (this is true). she said our situation is more of a "can I take the next step" (also true) she pulled the chariot, and saw that within 6-7 days we'll be completely past the issues and that he's going to start placing tremendous effort into us. she said something that was quite interesting, a handful of readers had told me that he was talking to someone else briefly (only for attention they said) or that there was a friend interfering, but she clarified something and it was like an epiphany! she said I see a third party, but wait, not another woman or friend... its work.. she's in the way and causing major conflict for you two (100% TRUE!!!) she said that im the queen of swords, that im ready not playing games, etc, and that he thinks of me as the one for him but he's afraid he's unable to meet my needs right now, that he's not ready (true) she pulled the knight of cups she said its an offer of love and pulled the devil she saw that he's a bit controlling/insecure (also true) she pulled the 10 of pentacles, 6 of cups, lovers and said that he plans on marrying me and he will rise to the occasion she said fear manipulates him and causes him to cause issues in the relationship to try to dictate the pace (I agree with this and he's told me himself that he's afraid, so I know she's on point).

she said I can see he's very difficult, sensitive, and often picks fights when he's afraid so lets see what your best course of action is.. she said that he will "double down if we argue" (these are his exact words to be honest) and the best thing I can do is be unavailable and pull back when he presents that energy, she described it as a child having a temper tantrum and said he'll sort it out quickly and on his own, as long as I do not feed into the energy. (these are also things that have happened int he past as well) she said im very independent and pulled the judgement card and said that this will work out in my favor. then she asked would I be happy if we got married (an interesting question, but I like it) and she said we will def. be happy that we're crazy about each other and I just need to manage him better right now and things will be smooth sailing later (the manage him part, Ive been told by my go to reader and she's right) she said that when he misbehaves if I display a super happy demeanor it will make him snap out of it bc it establishes that we're equals she cautioned me that he's possessive of me and I just need to manifest happiness, and its right around the corner for us. we were supposed to have a "talk" about us on Sunday (after a recently HORRIFIC week) and I asked her how that's going to play out she said I think the talk will be sooner than you think, and its going to be long winded, direct, but will yield a positive result. literally as soon as I got off the phone with her, he called and we talked for 2 hours and it went well. later that evening he called me and was being sweet as pie and we have plans to spend tomorrow night together..

overall, she nailed the present situation, nailed our dynamics, his personality, and even gave really good advice. I also really appreciated the perspective of the "third party" being work, not a friend, woman, etc. with that clairity, everything made perfect sense! I also know how much work has been wedging between us, because we discussed it yesterday. def. recommend!!

Yaz88

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2019, 03:34:35 AM »
So, I've had my first reading with her this morning, and I have to be honest, I was really impressed. Ive become increasingly skeptical of readers later, whether it be overall cynicism or just this site in general, haha but she was really good! I began by asking her a straight forward "what do you see between Danny and me" and she said thoughts feelings actions, Danny where are you at?! and the first thing she picked up was blocking, she said he's blocked his heart off and it appears as if we've had a conflict, but no actual conflict had taken place (this is true). she said our situation is more of a "can I take the next step" (also true) she pulled the chariot, and saw that within 6-7 days we'll be completely past the issues and that he's going to start placing tremendous effort into us. she said something that was quite interesting, a handful of readers had told me that he was talking to someone else briefly (only for attention they said) or that there was a friend interfering, but she clarified something and it was like an epiphany! she said I see a third party, but wait, not another woman or friend... its work.. she's in the way and causing major conflict for you two (100% TRUE!!!) she said that im the queen of swords, that im ready not playing games, etc, and that he thinks of me as the one for him but he's afraid he's unable to meet my needs right now, that he's not ready (true) she pulled the knight of cups she said its an offer of love and pulled the devil she saw that he's a bit controlling/insecure (also true) she pulled the 10 of pentacles, 6 of cups, lovers and said that he plans on marrying me and he will rise to the occasion she said fear manipulates him and causes him to cause issues in the relationship to try to dictate the pace (I agree with this and he's told me himself that he's afraid, so I know she's on point).

she said I can see he's very difficult, sensitive, and often picks fights when he's afraid so lets see what your best course of action is.. she said that he will "double down if we argue" (these are his exact words to be honest) and the best thing I can do is be unavailable and pull back when he presents that energy, she described it as a child having a temper tantrum and said he'll sort it out quickly and on his own, as long as I do not feed into the energy. (these are also things that have happened int he past as well) she said im very independent and pulled the judgement card and said that this will work out in my favor. then she asked would I be happy if we got married (an interesting question, but I like it) and she said we will def. be happy that we're crazy about each other and I just need to manage him better right now and things will be smooth sailing later (the manage him part, Ive been told by my go to reader and she's right) she said that when he misbehaves if I display a super happy demeanor it will make him snap out of it bc it establishes that we're equals she cautioned me that he's possessive of me and I just need to manifest happiness, and its right around the corner for us. we were supposed to have a "talk" about us on Sunday (after a recently HORRIFIC week) and I asked her how that's going to play out she said I think the talk will be sooner than you think, and its going to be long winded, direct, but will yield a positive result. literally as soon as I got off the phone with her, he called and we talked for 2 hours and it went well. later that evening he called me and was being sweet as pie and we have plans to spend tomorrow night together..

overall, she nailed the present situation, nailed our dynamics, his personality, and even gave really good advice. I also really appreciated the perspective of the "third party" being work, not a friend, woman, etc. with that clairity, everything made perfect sense! I also know how much work has been wedging between us, because we discussed it yesterday. def. recommend!!

That’s an awesome review, Scorpio!  Thanks for sharing!  I’m interested to see how this all turns out for you.

Yaz88

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2019, 03:50:49 AM »

I'm glad to hear that IrishDonna worked for you, or at least, left you with a feeling of confidence, so thank you for sharing your experience. As for me, I could not make a stronger recommendation against reading with her, as not only was she dead wrong on so very much, I never got a sense that she even knew what she was talking about. I also didn't appreciate her wasting my time by regaling me with tales from her flight attendant career with United Airlines, or different stories about friends of hers in Chicago and people she has met along her life's journey, as that was all completely irrelevant to my reading, while on-the-clock and on my dime. To accommodate for this "story time," I tried to book a reading through her personal site, to a save a few bucks from her unjustifiably exorbitant per-minute rate on Keen, but I received such vituperative and scathing responses, that I just lost all respect for her. I mean, her first message was asking me if I was a stalker. Um, you have a public website, lady, so get a grip.

Good grief! What an icebreaker.  I found her personal site as well and would have gone that route instead of through Keen because I’m still super irritated with Keen.  Were you able to book through her personal site or did she redirect you to Keen?

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2019, 03:53:32 AM »
ugh!! I'm so sorry that happened to you :( that's the thing that I still find remarkable about this site, some readers are great for others but horrible for others as well. I have friends that connect strongly to similar advisors to me, and others that we have zero connection haha.

I'm glad to hear that IrishDonna worked for you, or at least, left you with a feeling of confidence, so thank you for sharing your experience. As for me, I could not make a stronger recommendation against reading with her, as not only was she dead wrong on so very much, I never got a sense that she even knew what she was talking about. I also didn't appreciate her wasting my time by regaling me with tales from her flight attendant career with United Airlines, or different stories about friends of hers in Chicago and people she has met along her life's journey, as that was all completely irrelevant to my reading, while on-the-clock and on my dime. To accommodate for this "story time," I tried to book a reading through her personal site, to a save a few bucks from her unjustifiably exorbitant per-minute rate on Keen, but I received such vituperative and scathing responses, that I just lost all respect for her. I mean, her first message was asking me if I was a stalker. Um, you have a public website, lady, so get a grip.

Yaz88

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2019, 04:09:58 AM »

Good grief! What an icebreaker.  I found her personal site as well and would have gone that route instead of through Keen because I’m still super irritated with Keen.  Were you able to book through her personal site or did she redirect you to Keen?

I booked through the personal site. She sent me a message asking where I knew her from. I tried to avoid saying Keen, but I wasn't clear. Then she asked me if I was a stalker, and said that I sounded like a stalker. That's when I said we had read before on Keen. She immediately refunded my payment and told me that she doesn't read for clients she initially connected with on Keen.

Moral of the story: if she asks how you found her personal site, just say that you Googled it (or something). Don't mention anything about Keen, don't even invoke the unholy name of Keen. She will refuse to read.

To say that you sounded like a stalker is absolutely unprofessional and crossed the line of a query turning into an insult.  What the hell?  As for her response of refusing to read for you outside of Keen, that’s probably due to the alleged non-compete that Keen has their readers sign.  Seriously though, I’d love to to get ahold of that non-compete and see the exact language that is putting the fear of God into these readers. 

Offline Katlar84

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2019, 10:32:24 PM »
I had a reading with her first part of September on POI she said contact in 10 days...it was exact on what she said for timeframe. She has given me other predictions im still waiting to pass but she dis pick up on drinking issues.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2019, 10:51:20 PM »
I had a reading with her first part of September on POI she said contact in 10 days...it was exact on what she said for timeframe. She has given me other predictions im still waiting to pass but she dis pick up on drinking issues.

How long had it been since last contact prior the prediction?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2019, 02:15:03 PM »
PS, can anyone message me her personal site? Not sure if I'll read with her, but if I ever decide to -- I've never been able to catch her on Keen.

Yaz88

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2019, 06:55:22 PM »
PS, can anyone message me her personal site? Not sure if I'll read with her, but if I ever decide to -- I've never been able to catch her on Keen.

shamrockpsychics.com

Looks like she disabled the site, though.

Maybe try her at www.irishdonna.com  I’m a Gemini.  We can usually find anyone anywhere.  ;-)  and no, irish Donna, if you are reading this, I’m not stalking you. 

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2019, 07:31:58 PM »

shamrockpsychics.com

Maybe try her at www.irishdonna.com  I’m a Gemini.  We can usually find anyone anywhere.  ;-)  and no, irish Donna, if you are reading this, I’m not stalking you.

;D ;D ;D IrishDonna must not be a Cancer because if I worked for someone who took a nice % of my earnings and a client hired me directly via my personal site, I'd be flattered ;)

Yaz88

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2019, 08:19:13 PM »

shamrockpsychics.com

;D ;D ;D IrishDonna must not be a Cancer because if I worked for someone who took a nice % of my earnings and a client hired me directly via my personal site, I'd be flattered ;)

LOL.  I know, right?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2019, 12:49:21 AM »
Wait....I just had a reading with her on Keen while waiting for another advisor.

Wait....this was the most eerie experience ever. Like not even Suecreate can top this lunacy I experienced because at least Suecreate was consistent in what she was spewing.

I should've exited like on minute 2. I asked about someone, and not only do none of her words make sense....like mind boggling catastrophic spelling (I'm guessing she does speech-to-text) but first error was: he is married or has kids and was previously married and it's very serious. Then the next minute "oh it's not serious at all, it's crashing down". Then I said he's never even been in a serious relationship let alone married. Then random spewings like oh he's rich (more like dirt-broke). Oh he's selling property (who even asked? He doesn't even have a car or a place, what is he selling, shirts?)

I asked feelings about me and she was extremely positive and thought we just met and he was pursuing me RIGHT NOW non-stop and he saw me as goddess. I asked about contact and she said "oh it will take a long time"...wait if he was pursuing me crazy in lust right now...how is he doing it? Like telepathically? With a string phone? Talking to the moon?

Okay, no response. I don't give info because they feed on that. I asked how long "a long time was" and she said 3 hours....what? And then at the end of the reading she said oh now maybe 3 weeks, maybe 3 months, maybe 3 years because he's finalizing his divorce....again.....what? I explained again he's never been married.

Then she makes out to be a lesbian! She says oh she could see that she hurt me. I said who is she? She said my ex-girlfriend hurt me. I said I'm hetero. She said yes but you have an ex girlfriend.

I'm just baffled right now because even typical scammers who cold read don't just throw things out like that so randomly because you quickly realize they're non-sense. She just kept on going.

Is this common or...? And her words don't make sense like there's words in the middle of every sentence that doesn't fit in at all.

Thank god for the satisfaction guarantee.

Yaz88

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2019, 01:26:15 AM »
Wait....I just had a reading with her on Keen while waiting for another advisor.

Wait....this was the most eerie experience ever. Like not even Suecreate can top this lunacy I experienced because at least Suecreate was consistent in what she was spewing.

I should've exited like on minute 2. I asked about someone, and not only do none of her words make sense....like mind boggling catastrophic spelling (I'm guessing she does speech-to-text) but first error was: he is married or has kids and was previously married and it's very serious. Then the next minute "oh it's not serious at all, it's crashing down". Then I said he's never even been in a serious relationship let alone married. Then random spewings like oh he's rich (more like dirt-broke). Oh he's selling property (who even asked? He doesn't even have a car or a place, what is he selling, shirts?)

I asked feelings about me and she was extremely positive and thought we just met and he was pursuing me RIGHT NOW non-stop and he saw me as goddess. I asked about contact and she said "oh it will take a long time"...wait if he was pursuing me crazy in lust right now...how is he doing it? Like telepathically? With a string phone? Talking to the moon?

Okay, no response. I don't give info because they feed on that. I asked how long "a long time was" and she said 3 hours....what? And then at the end of the reading she said oh now maybe 3 weeks, maybe 3 months, maybe 3 years because he's finalizing his divorce....again.....what? I explained again he's never been married.

Then she makes out to be a lesbian! She says oh she could see that she hurt me. I said who is she? She said my ex-girlfriend hurt me. I said I'm hetero. She said yes but you have an ex girlfriend.

I'm just baffled right now because even typical scammers who cold read don't just throw things out like that so randomly because you quickly realize they're non-sense. She just kept on going.

Is this common or...? And her words don't make sense like there's words in the middle of every sentence that doesn't fit in at all.

What in God’s creation?  Was she messing with you?  Like joking???  If Suecreate is in outer space, this experience is in an entirely different galaxy.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2019, 01:29:19 AM »

What in God’s creation?  Was she messing with you?  Like joking???  If Suecreate is in outer space, this experience is in an entirely different galaxy.

Yaz88 tell me about  ;D you made me laugh. I still feel like I just walked out a bad movie.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2019, 06:49:44 AM »

Wow what a clusterf*ck of a reading!

I swear just when I thought nothing else could shock me lol...Oh and by the way she said the guy I haven't spoken to in like a year because he disappeared (you know this rich one who is married lol) not only is so fascinated by me, but we will get married lol.

If he was the last man on earth and I the last female and the fate of human resurgence depended on us procreating, I would never.

I don't know if she's usually good, or if she was tripping on DMT or something. The weird thing is the first 1 minute she said something extremely specific about me but I guess it's not that uncommon but it is specific. She said he liked that I wore a lot of red lipstick. And I don't anymore but the 2 years we were seeing each other, I was obsessed and I'd wear it nearly every day.

So yeah, I'm seriously just like "what!"
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 06:52:40 AM by dasaninot »

anything