Author Topic: CAROLANN0307  (Read 6084 times)

Offline Kate

CAROLANN0307
« on: September 16, 2017, 04:07:18 AM »
Has anyone read with her?  She channels your guides.. impressive reading, not sure if the information is correct (but from what I know it was not incorrect either).  She does not sugar coat.. interested to hear other's experiences...

Offline HornetKick

Re: CAROLANN0307
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 04:42:20 AM »
Her profile is really interesting, but she claims she isn't psychic, but then says she is clairaudient. Ok really? Then don't use psychic words.
I'll give her a shot at some point, just to see what the guides say, but her use of trying to stay away from being a psychic, but then is on a psychic platform is extremely misleading.

Offline patu005

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 12:57:06 AM »
I just read with her...her way of readings is interesting.. but I guess its because she channels in.. don't know.

Her current situation was in line with many others.. some things I know to be true and some I cant confirm but what I can confirm, she seemed pretty accurate. Pointed out many things that some top gun psychics do.

Her predictions were in line with some others and actually do make sense but she wasn't very detailed about future events. I felt little dissatisfied - good or bad but I would like to see more details given. Timeframe was given but not very understandable.

Overall I liked my reading but have to see how things ban out.

Offline Kate

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 01:10:01 AM »
I just read with her...her way of readings is interesting.. but I guess its because she channels in.. don't know.

Her current situation was in line with many others.. some things I know to be true and some I cant confirm but what I can confirm, she seemed pretty accurate. Pointed out many things that some top gun psychics do.

Her predictions were in line with some others and actually do make sense but she wasn't very detailed about future events. I felt little dissatisfied - good or bad but I would like to see more details given. Timeframe was given but not very understandable.

Overall I liked my reading but have to see how things ban out.

Yes - what she channelled was not inaccurate with me.. it sounded legit.. but, it was also fairly general and could have been influenced from information I said.. still, she did not sugar coat at all..in fact she had to stop half way though and apologise for what she was saying because it was painful to hear. Would be really interested to hear other ppls experiences if they try her..

She did give a prediction with timing, so I'll report back on that if it follows through...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 03:28:41 AM »
I got a reading with her on the 17th and it was very interesting, the way she reads - I agree with what others posted. Some of what she said is kind of bizarre. I was able to record the entire call, a first for me since I almost always forget and sit there like a moron trying to take adequate notes.

She told me at one point to look for signs and I had to add more funds so that she could tell me what to look for, otherwise how would I know? She only gave me one though and said it would be unexpected and when it happens, it should clue me in that everything is on track. Uhmmm ok.

Initially she just couldn’t or didn’t understand my question and I had to revise it a couple of times before she put the question out there to my guides or whatever it is that she does. The effing prediction is clear out until Dec, she said it would be a surprise before the Dec month so it’s between now and then, but it won’t be a surprise since I’ll now be looking for it.  Honestly IDK about this one.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 04:38:40 AM »
Sounds like a lot of hints and not enough details along with far out predictions

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 02:47:44 PM »
Well the call did resonate a lot, but that has been the case was quite a few readers that I’ve tried over the last six months, but then nada on predictions. Carolann kept referring her situation to mine in that she went through the same exact things. I really need to cool it with the readings though since no predictions have come.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2020, 05:55:41 PM »
Updates? I had a call with her last night, and i felt like she was spot on with a lot, or she is just really good at selling the stories. But it wasn’t fairytale really at all. But had positive outcomes.  Picked up on poi I thought.

Offline Joy

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2020, 09:49:26 PM »
For me: changed story during the second call; predictions did not happen, which doesn't make me unhappy actually because even the good things she said were kind of not so nice. I guess when you give someone a 50 positive / 50 negative reading, they are either happy they dodged that bullet or they are happy because you end up guessing something.

Well, maybe I did not get her at the right time. Didn't work for me but I am sure she probably works for others, as it happens.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2020, 10:14:17 PM »
Ugh. Makes me sad, I felt really good about her reading yesterday, but all these review and that make me doubt it now

Offline Joy

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2020, 11:11:26 PM »
Other people's reviews may be of relevance but not necessarily, Lo12345. If I have to be fully objective, I have read some great reviews about certain readers here and they were not correct for me, such as Queen of Cups, for example, and then there were a few who gave me some correct predictions, but I have seen negative reviews about them here.

Offline Jersey22

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2020, 02:06:40 PM »
She was 95% accurate for me. Took a bit to get used to her style...but what she channeled turned out to be largely spot on. I think I spoke to her 3 or 4 times and only 1 thing she said, out of like 20, turned out to be inaccurate. She's just not real warm and fuzzy and can sound annoyed to ask another question. She does not waste your time bc she only says what she gets..she doesn't add her own 2 cents in.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2022, 09:05:47 PM »
Any updates about her?

anything