Author Topic: Angel Alia - anyone tried her?  (Read 10396 times)

Offline hope4love

Angel Alia - anyone tried her?
« on: May 23, 2016, 08:08:44 PM »
Has anyone read with her? She's not online very often and I've chatted with her several times.
She's honest and of course, I'm circumspect of her predictions. (given the current situation)

Offline peppie

Re: Angel Alia - anyone tried her?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 12:02:48 PM »
I did and thought she was amazing. However, this is the second time (you're the second) someone has said they weren't sure about her. I just called her and don't know if the predictions are correct, though she read the current situation really really well. I'd love to hear anyone else's feedback too.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 07:56:13 PM »
I read with her and thought she was pretty good.  The only thing that bugged me was she said she was shuffling the cards but I didn't hear anything.  That's happened a few times with readers.  Do you think they use online cards? If so, how accurate is that?

Offline peppie

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 05:01:49 AM »
I believe Angel is using real cards. ANd I thought she was amazing, too. But I don't get why I keep reading bad things about her. In my assessment she was real good.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 05:05:03 AM »
I believe Angel is using real cards. ANd I thought she was amazing, too. But I don't get why I keep reading bad things about her. In my assessment she was real good.

Usually you can hear them shuffle and slap the cards down
  I didn't hear anything. It was weird

Offline peppie

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 03:35:12 PM »
She reported back the cards she was getting and they were 100% on point for my situation. Definitely using cards in my assessment. I can't hear other people shuffling either... the ones I can it is a distraction.

Offline peppie

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 10:57:16 PM »
bump.

baypark, any updates on her predictions?

she's been accurate so far but most of her predictions have been positive and most things have worked out this past month.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 11:06:16 PM »
bump.

baypark, any updates on her predictions?

she's been accurate so far but most of her predictions have been positive and most things have worked out this past month.

She said we would be talking within 4 weeks.  It's been 6 weeks and not only are we not talking, he blocked me! She said he and the 3rd party would be ending in 4 weeks and were fighting and he wantEd out.  They are still together and it seems pretty strong! I'm moving on.  I'm too precious to deal with someone with his head up his ass lol

Offline peppie

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2017, 11:18:01 PM »
She said we would be talking within 4 weeks.  It's been 6 weeks and not only are we not talking, he blocked me! She said he and the 3rd party would be ending in 4 weeks and were fighting and he wantEd out.  They are still together and it seems pretty strong! I'm moving on.  I'm too precious to deal with someone with his head up his ass lol

ugh sorry. she was wrong on predictions with the job and the guy but dead on with the current work situation. DEAD ON. she nailed timeframes and exactly what would happen but all the predictions were positive. i don't know if someone can be right on something 100% and wrong on something 100%. i'm mixed on this. her timeframes were accurate on the current job situation. she also picked up accurate on who is shady and who is not.

Offline peppie

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2017, 02:39:16 AM »
bump - anyone else have experiences with alia?

stargazer

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 03:05:19 AM »
She was accurate with current stuff. Predictions pending. I liked her though.

Offline peppie

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2017, 04:00:11 AM »
she has NAILED timelines and predictions about people who are present in my life. but she was completely off about contact from someone who was not.

Offline peppie

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2017, 03:11:14 AM »
stargazer - any updates? anyone else have reviews?

stargazer

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2017, 03:31:02 AM »
stargazer - any updates? anyone else have reviews?
No nothing yet.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2017, 02:39:16 PM »
It's been 2 months since I read with her. Nothing she said happened.