Author Topic: Predictions for free  (Read 34976 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Predictions for free
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2017, 03:30:25 PM »
I tried to do it but I'm not sure if I used it properly. After clicking on shuffle the cards, do I select 3 cards randomly? That's what I did I clicked quickly on 3 random cards. Or do I need to focus and think about which one I should choose?

Don't pick the cards like you are grabbing chips out of a bowl, but you don't have to select them like it's a wedding dress either.  Just feel which ones you are drawn to.

Start think about your question when you shuffle, then really concentrate on it as you pick your three cards.  If the card is upside down, it is the second meaning on the card unless the spread says otherwise. 

Or you can think about your question, and draw a card, then ask another, draw that card, etc.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2017, 04:10:38 PM »
I've tried this online reading on/off a few times when it was first posted but nothing ever transpired...and some of the cards creep me out tbh.  lol

Offline mystery123

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2017, 04:50:05 PM »
I agree!! Someone of them are just plain evil cards

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2017, 04:59:27 PM »
I agree!! Someone of them are just plain evil cards

yea...creepy as hell.  even the website freaks me out lol.

Offline Chanelle

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2017, 06:48:28 PM »
Where did you buy this deck?

Offline mystery123

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2017, 12:43:41 PM »

The first link in this post will take you to the website we are talking about.. don't have to buy anything!

ladya

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2017, 05:27:52 PM »
this deck is pretty on point. i asked 3 questions and cards made sense.

Offline njlady

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2017, 02:55:36 PM »

I contacted a bunch of people I found online who had decks and asked if they had one for sale. This one person on Greece had a really used deck, but then a couple of days later contacted me and said they just got  brand new deck with the book and would sell it to me.

Offline njlady

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2017, 02:58:25 PM »
this deck is pretty on point. i asked 3 questions and cards made sense.

It also helps if you watch some of the youtube videos on the meanings of the cards, the various ways to identify yourself or the other person in the cards before you read and all that.  There is a guy who did a bunch of these videos.  I think he comes up first in the search.  He was the best.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2017, 03:21:34 PM »
Bumping this, does any one have good experience with these cards nowadays? Any one seeing this using them?

This site is excellent.Very powerful cards.Accurate always.I use this alot,and save money by not calling anyone.

http://www.marameimaridi.gr/english/

Offline njlady

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2017, 03:33:24 PM »
Bumping this, does any one have good experience with these cards nowadays? Any one seeing this using them?

This site is excellent.Very powerful cards.Accurate always.I use this alot,and save money by not calling anyone.

Yes, I use them.

You have to learn the nuances of the meanings of the cards and who you or the person you are reading is in the deck.  It changes things a lot.  There is a man on youtube who goes into a lot of detail on that.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2017, 04:29:12 PM »
Hi There, I just noticed I got a response on this thread!
How many times in a day/week can we ask the same Q to this tarot spread? For example, can I ask the same Q 3-4 times say at 10 am in the morning, and again 3-4 times at night on the same day. It is difficult to interpret different cards that comes as outcomes for the same Q..

And sometimes, there is a second interpretation below the first interpretation on one card say for example for "Eprahhat (Sultan of the Emerald)". The second meaning is "A meeting, a new love shall get you carried away, turning your life upside down. Prepare to accept it" - I am not sure if we should use this second meaning or the first one or combination of both. I think this card as reverse will have a different first interpretation but same second interpretation so that is confusing on how to use the second one at all..

If you could please share the youtube link, that would be great!..

Yes, I use them.

You have to learn the nuances of the meanings of the cards and who you or the person you are reading is in the deck.  It changes things a lot.  There is a man on youtube who goes into a lot of detail on that.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2017, 05:21:42 PM »
no idea. all i know is that they creep me out. it's all negative, even when i ask about the absolute positives in my life. the "directions" are in greek which despite my handle, i am not able to read fluently, so i just figured anything that's reversed and there's an * in between meanings, i go with the second meaning. all in call, super creepy and they scare me. and i don't mean in a " i don't want to know the truth" kind of way. all i get it negative vibes. ugh.

I agree, i think these cards are evil. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2017, 04:46:03 AM »
Sure.  His name is Chris.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIkWqaDiNqI   He also has videos where he does sample readings.  It helps to understand how it all works much better when you see him in action.

Some of the problems with the online "readings" are that the advice cards (the 4 spirit cards) are not meant to be included in the reading.  You are supposed to keep them separate and pull one at the end of the reading and take the advice.

The online reading doesn't explain how to determine which card you are or the person you are inquiring about is.  You can do it by age, astrological sign or appearance.  It explains which cards these are.  The Sultan of the Emerald is one of these.  Who he is in your reading affects what it means.  The two sisters cards have one meaning only no matter what direction they are in.  The horses are energies and relate to your question/person/situation and are NOT stand-alone meanings. 

The online version also has some of the upright and upside down meanings reversed.  And the explanations are a bit like the directions you get with products made in China.  It's in English, but sometimes something really got lost in the translation.  It's best to make a list of all the cards and what the key meanings are from the videos (from Chris and others, but Chris is the best.  He gets right down to business and doesn't ramble on.  You can combine it with the online cards.  I took iphone photos of every card & explanation that came up, printed them out and fine tuned their meaning.  I'm still getting the book translated, and that will expand it even more.

In general, the second meaning is if the card is reversed.  But as I said, you are working with things that shouldn't be in there and things that affect the overall meaning to a great extent.  And trying to read without knowing who you are and who OP or whatever is in the reading is taking a big shot in the dark. 

Deste is Destiny.  It's not going to change 7 times a day. 

Hi There, I just noticed I got a response on this thread!
How many times in a day/week can we ask the same Q to this tarot spread? For example, can I ask the same Q 3-4 times say at 10 am in the morning, and again 3-4 times at night on the same day. It is difficult to interpret different cards that comes as outcomes for the same Q..

And sometimes, there is a second interpretation below the first interpretation on one card say for example for "Eprahhat (Sultan of the Emerald)". The second meaning is "A meeting, a new love shall get you carried away, turning your life upside down. Prepare to accept it" - I am not sure if we should use this second meaning or the first one or combination of both. I think this card as reverse will have a different first interpretation but same second interpretation so that is confusing on how to use the second one at all..

If you could please share the youtube link, that would be great!..

Yes, I use them.

Offline XeroLove

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2018, 07:30:59 PM »
Not sure if anyone will reply to this, but I saw it showed past, present, and future at the beginning. Is that showing how the cards read from left to right?