Author Topic: Predictions for free  (Read 34983 times)

Offline Zenia

Re: Predictions for free
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 08:40:05 AM »
They are greec.And if you are lucky to find a deck online,the text will be in greec or turkish :)
I search on the internet for new cards and methods constantly,so i came across that online site.From there i got the idea to make a deck myself.The more you work with the text,the more you can modify it,when needed.I have made the messages shorter on my cards,and added some personal meanings also.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2016, 09:51:08 PM »
This site is excellent.Very powerful cards.Accurate always.I use this alot,and save money by not calling anyone.

http://www.marameimaridi.gr/english/

Curious. The man I am interested has been very distant after a few issues we had.  It's been about 2 weeks of almost no contact.  I drew the cards asking what our future holds.  I wrote the meanings downs not the actual card.  This is what I got

1 - will temporarily avoid ill luck by evil gossip which stands between the couple as an obstacle
2 -  accumalation of goods, gold, money and wealth
3 - There will be problems but there is hope and danger can be avoided if you are prepared. Enemies will be revealed. The situation will become normal again

Then I asked what would happen with us THIS week

1  true love makes every difficulty go away
2 - The serpent did what he did out of fear - forgive (basically this is what it said  it was a little more detailed)
3 - Someone is coming back that has been far away

Being hopeful, I read this as good.  Are this site really THAT good?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2016, 10:10:22 PM »
I'm a little freaked out now. I just pulled 3 more cards on a law suit against my ex that took me for tens of thousands of dollars.  Here's what I got:

Tomb - end is near - death - something final
Mice - Justice, loss may not be final, You may find again what was stolen
Tattaret - Computational relationship - a relationship to enforse ones own interest - marriage of opportunism

This last card was freaky because he kept promising marriage and every dime I gave him was to "build our future" and he was going to pay it back.  I haven't received a dime. 

These cards are CRAZY!

Offline copperhead

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2016, 12:41:19 AM »
I'm a little freaked out now. I just pulled 3 more cards on a law suit against my ex that took me for tens of thousands of dollars.  Here's what I got:

Tattaret - Computational relationship - a relationship to enforse ones own interest - marriage of opportunism

This last card was freaky because he kept promising marriage and every dime I gave him was to "build our future" and he was going to pay it back.  I haven't received a dime. 

These cards are CRAZY!

Ummm, they seem a little weird. This is one of the best free tarot readings in my opinion: https://www.salemtarot.com/.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2016, 12:45:50 AM »
And this: http://www.free-tarot-reading.net/ - I purchased a life membership many years ago (like 2008) for $29, so I can get all sorts of readings, I don't know what they offer now. But just the basic free reading is pretty good.
I have many other good websites for free readings, I'll post the links some other day, now I'm busy

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2016, 04:13:09 AM »
I never really liked Lotus Tarot because, if I recall correctly, the readings only use the trumps and none of the pips.  :-\

Offline Zenia

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2016, 11:03:55 AM »

These cards are CRAZY!
These type of cards are far better than Tarot,which i have been working with for 20 years,and actually still dont think is accurate...
So this is my favourite deck,and yes,its creepy accurate.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2016, 11:09:18 AM »
I have made my own deck with these cards,as described in previous posts.This is better than pulling online.You can work with them in your hands,pulling one card and lay on top of another...adding more meaning etc.
I can say for sure that this is my best tool i have had.AND more importantly,they tell the truth,which i have seen time and time and again.Where readers tell one thing,i often find the real facts in the deck..

I cant say this strongly enough:Learn to use your own tools.Your own subcounsious mind wont decieve you,and this is why spesific type of cards like this work.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2016, 02:25:55 PM »
I never really liked Lotus Tarot because, if I recall correctly, the readings only use the trumps and none of the pips.  :-\

No, in some readings they use the entire deck

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2016, 05:17:55 PM »
New to the board but not new to lurking, I tried your site and I love my reading. I've called so many psychics about my SM, we are at an impasse right now and they've all confirmed we will fix our relationship.

This was my reading:

The whirl of ebony: The sadness is intense but not long-lasting. You shall need courage and optimism, for after the sadness there always lies a brand new start.

Saah: The person that you love thinks of you all the time and shall send you a message of love.

Turan: A meeting. A love intercourse with the one that you love.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2016, 01:02:36 AM »
New to the board but not new to lurking, I tried your site and I love my reading. I've called so many psychics about my SM, we are at an impasse right now and they've all confirmed we will fix our relationship.

This was my reading:

The whirl of ebony: The sadness is intense but not long-lasting. You shall need courage and optimism, for after the sadness there always lies a brand new start.

Saah: The person that you love thinks of you all the time and shall send you a message of love.

Turan: A meeting. A love intercourse with the one that you love.
This is great, and MoonChild reconnected with their POI !

Offline njlady

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2017, 11:27:34 PM »
Never mind. The page is working now.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 11:35:56 PM by njlady »

Offline njlady

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2017, 01:04:05 AM »
This is Deste cards.A very rare greec deck.Impossible to get hold of.

I just bought a deck.  I spent a week looking for one with no luck at all and then one literally fell into my lap, complete with the book.

Next problem was ... I don't speak Greek and the book is in Greek.  I go to a BBQ today and I meet a handsome young man who is new in town, looking for new friends and he also happens to be a polygolt, with Greek being one of the languages.  He's going to read it on audio for me. 

If the stores weren't closed right now, I'd be buying a lottery ticket, lol.

Offline Chanelle

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2017, 05:45:30 AM »
Amazing!!You are meant to have that deck! :)

Offline Love-33

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2017, 09:09:34 PM »
I tried to do it but I'm not sure if I used it properly. After clicking on shuffle the cards, do I select 3 cards randomly? That's what I did I clicked quickly on 3 random cards. Or do I need to focus and think about which one I should choose?