Author Topic: Predictions for free  (Read 35000 times)

Offline dascallie

Re: Predictions for free
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2018, 03:03:59 PM »
https://www.cafelenormand.com

I found this website quite helpful.. It teaches you how to read the cards, what each card means and when you need 3, 5 or more cards for a question.. Also even has a little backstory on Lenormand.

This is a good site to get a quick, pretty thorough online reading. Note: you don't need to provide any info about yourself if you don't care to, scroll to bottom of the page where it says 'continue anonymously' and go from there.

https://www.trustedtarot.com/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 03:06:15 PM by dascallie »

Offline star1

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2018, 03:05:18 PM »
https://www.cafelenormand.com

I found this website quite helpful.. It teaches you how to read the cards, what each card means and when you need 3, 5 or more cards for a question.. Also even has a little backstory on Lenormand.

This is a good site to get a quick, pretty thorough online reading.

https://www.trustedtarot.com/

Thank you for the link  :)

Offline dascallie

« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2018, 03:07:42 PM »
Sure  ;) if you don't want to add any info about yourself--scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'continue anonymously'--its just as good in my mind.

Offline star1

« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2018, 03:09:49 PM »
Sure  ;) if you don't want to add any info about yourself--scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'continue anonymously'--its just as good in my mind.

Thank you, that's an interesting link. Deste cards are a new one on me, lol.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2018, 03:26:08 PM »
But these are deste cards -- dont they have different meanings????

The Key:
You exit your solitude, you exit from the prison that you yourself had built and locked yourself inside. Optimism lies ahead. You will know progress and prosperity. Friends and loved ones surround you. If this card is followed by the cards of the Gate, the path and the Galley, you shall have the best life
If Reversed:
Loneliness, denial of life. "The Key locks you away behind walls".

Black Horse:
You claim the one that you love. You fight and you suffer. You believe in vain that things will change. Even if, at present, there are signs that your beloved one is changing, everything will remain the same. Everything will get back to how it was before
If Reversed:
Someone who lies without reason. Someone who cannot express themself emotionally. Greed for material goods.

Ruby:
A person who is surrounded by people, loved by his friends. He shall offer you an unexpected opportunity. "here will be justice, and the solutions shall be found. "Things will calm down, no matter how impossible this might seem at present". "The pasha of the Ruby, of all his characteristics, offers you his charm.
If Reversed:
Responsibilities will be asked. Intrigues and flippancies on behalf of this person shall harm the target, the aim. The eastern card shows whether the damage is beyond repair or not. "The person that you love thinks of you all the time and shall send you a message of love".

(It's hard to find the meanings in English..)

https://www.scribd.com/document/306982328/Deste-Cards

Wonder if the black horse has to be AFTER?  What if it is before?  The key isnt reversed (I dont think) and is last?   hmmm... Im gonna look into this more:) 

Offline star1

« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2018, 03:29:22 PM »

The Key:
You exit your solitude, you exit from the prison that you yourself had built and locked yourself inside. Optimism lies ahead. You will know progress and prosperity. Friends and loved ones surround you. If this card is followed by the cards of the Gate, the path and the Galley, you shall have the best life
If Reversed:

Black Horse:
You claim the one that you love. You fight and you suffer. You believe in vain that things will change. Even if, at present, there are signs that your beloved one is changing, everything will remain the same. Everything will get back to how it was before
If Reversed:
Someone who lies without reason. Someone who cannot express themself emotionally. Greed for material goods.

Ruby:
A person who is surrounded by people, loved by his friends. He shall offer you an unexpected opportunity. "here will be justice, and the solutions shall be found. "Things will calm down, no matter how impossible this might seem at present". "The pasha of the Ruby, of all his characteristics, offers you his charm.
If Reversed:
Responsibilities will be asked. Intrigues and flippancies on behalf of this person shall harm the target, the aim. The eastern card shows whether the damage is beyond repair or not. "The person that you love thinks of you all the time and shall send you a message of love".

Wonder if the black horse has to be AFTER?  What if it is before?  The key isnt reversed (I dont think) and is last?   hmmm... Im gonna look into this more:)

Lol good luck finding the meanings in English 😂

Offline starGazer

« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2018, 04:55:50 PM »
I’ve ordered a Deste deck! Can’t wait to see how I connect with them.
I have started watching the YouTube videos mentioned earlier in the thread and found translations for the cards.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2018, 04:59:05 PM »
I have started watching the YouTube videos mentioned earlier in the thread and found translations for the cards.

Oh good - then you can help us translate.. LOL!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2018, 05:03:50 PM »

Oh good - then you can help us translate.. LOL!
I took a closer look at some of the Youtube vids that NJlady recommended, and it's very very similar to Lenormand, with the addition of spirit/sultan cards, which are an interesting twist.

I would encourage anyone who likes the way this deck works to check out Lenormand. I'm in the process of learning it myself, now.

Offline njlady

« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2018, 07:52:20 PM »

The Key:
If Reversed:

Black Horse:
If Reversed:

Ruby:
If Reversed:

If anyone buys Deste cards, do yourself a favor and buy the book too. 

The meanings that are online really aren't very good.  Most are at the level of a 1st grade child's book and some are flat out wrong or reversed.  They also don't go into what corresponding cards mean.  It also matters what your question was.  Deste is also meant to be read on Friday.

For example, Munzar, or "black horse" as you called him, he's also an Earth sign if you are reading people and not a situation. As a woman, Munzar loves bright shiny things and lots of them.  As a man, Munzar's heart is through his stomach. Upright Munzar is luck, love, money & stability. Strong & true.  Very patient and consistent. Reversed, unreliable, false, hiding emotions.  Lies like a rug, often for no reason. Very material, greedy.

Reversed in a LOVE reading, Munzar represents that you are basically being played.  You are hanging on to the person in vain. You think things are changing, but they aren't.  Everything is the same as it was.  You are struggling and suffering for nothing. 

Offline star1

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2018, 08:00:17 PM »

The Key:
If Reversed:

Black Horse:
If Reversed:

Ruby:
If Reversed:

The meanings that are online really aren't very good.  Most are at the level of a 1st grade child's book and some are flat out wrong or reversed.  They also don't go into what corresponding cards mean.  It also matters what your question was.  Deste is also meant to be read on Friday.

For example, Munzar, or "black horse" as you called him, he's also an Earth sign if you are reading people and not a situation. As a woman, Munzar loves bright shiny things and lots of them.  As a man, Munzar's heart is through his stomach. Upright Munzar is luck, love, money & stability. Strong & true.  Very patient and consistent. Reversed, unreliable, false, hiding emotions.  Lies like a rug, often for no reason. Very material, greedy.

Reversed in a LOVE reading, Munzar represents that you are basically being played.  You are hanging on to the person in vain. You think things are changing, but they aren't.  Everything is the same as it was.  You are struggling and suffering for nothing.

Sorry if I got the info wrong  :-\ I just was trying to help the user above. Sorry I passed over inaccurate info.

Offline njlady

« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2018, 10:09:31 PM »

The Key:
If Reversed:

Black Horse:
If Reversed:

Ruby:
If Reversed:

Sorry if I got the info wrong  :-\ I just was trying to help the user above. Sorry I passed over inaccurate info.

Not your fault.  I mentioned earlier some of the online meanings are like the Chinese to English instructions on packages from the dollar store.  You claim the one that you love. should actually be you are hanging on to someone in vain. Completely different meaning.

Offline star1

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2018, 10:28:55 PM »

The Key:
If Reversed:

Black Horse:
If Reversed:

Ruby:
If Reversed:

Not your fault.  I mentioned earlier some of the online meanings are like the Chinese to English instructions on packages from the dollar store.  You claim the one that you love. should actually be you are hanging on to someone in vain. Completely different meaning.

Yes that's true, some people treat them like Top Trumps, lol.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2019, 07:28:04 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that the original link to the Deste card readings is no longer working?

Offline GodlyGodMate

« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2019, 08:54:17 AM »
I can't read the site, its in french... :-\