Author Topic: Predictions for free  (Read 34978 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Predictions for free
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2018, 12:24:02 AM »
Not sure if anyone will reply to this, but I saw it showed past, present, and future at the beginning. Is that showing how the cards read from left to right?

Usually, yes.

Offline SweetieShy

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2018, 02:32:50 PM »
So this is what I got for my current situation regarding my boyfriend who just broke up with me. It kind of makes sense but I'm not sure how to correctly interpret it..

Seltsouksassa (Princess of the Ruby)
An illegal affair that blooms under the influence of good surrounding cards and fades if the cards around it are bad. Sexual intercourse. This card upright also means that the mistress is in charge in this illegal love affair.
Sexual intercourse, the peak of love. Passion rules and it shall rule again.

Vaalinde (The Darkness)
Misery. The luck turns ill, evil. It also means that the person will not be able to successfully fulfill his wishes, or achieve his goals. This woman’s magical powers will be destructive. The sorceresses of Vaalinde bring destruction, misery, bad luck in everything.

The Ruby of Fire
Great love, mutual feelings, intercourse.

Offline njlady

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2018, 08:31:49 PM »
So this is what I got for my current situation regarding my boyfriend who just broke up with me. It kind of makes sense but I'm not sure how to correctly interpret it..

An illegal affair that blooms under the influence of good surrounding cards and fades if the cards around it are bad. Sexual intercourse. This card upright also means that the mistress is in charge in this illegal love affair.

Vaalinde (The Darkness)
Misery. The luck turns ill, evil. It also means that the person will not be able to successfully fulfill his wishes, or achieve his goals. This woman’s magical powers will be destructive. The sorceresses of Vaalinde bring destruction, misery, bad luck in everything.

The Ruby of Fire

You didn't state your question or what directions the cards were; but the meanings on the website are kind of like Chinese product instructions you get.  Not quite right.

Selcuksassa could be you if you are late 30's or older, have dark skin or are a Fire sign. I don't know your question or HOW it was phrased (which is very important with Deste), so it could have a sex & money meaning or be addressing you directly.
Valide is Attart's twin.  She is the most critical warning you can possibly get.  It doesn't matter what direction she is in.  Her meaning depends on your situation, but it is never good.  It can be loss, a tough period, pain ... whatever it is, it's not working out or she is warning you it is going to go sideways.
The Ruby is fairly simple.  Up is love, happiness. Reversed is love that is not being returned or not completely happy.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2018, 01:25:29 AM »

Shuffle the cards
card upright
Dare (Sultan of the Diamond)

This card upright is a herald of optimism for every new step in your life, as well as trust in your own powers. A well – organized thought and skepticism.

You shed tears, your soul aches. You want someone that you cannot have. But all the difficulties hall be surpassed. Your tears will be tears of joy.

card upright
The Simoun

Unexpected meeting with someone you desire to see. Sudden evolution. It also brings a change of residence or a new relationship, always to the best. Perhaps a sudden change of residence. If cards that symbolize money and wealth appear next to this card, then you shall find something of great value.

card upright
Flowers

Happiness, hope and beauty. Hope and optimism shall overwhelm you. All shall be fine.

Is this site really that accurate? I am curious. I did this once a while ago and was freaked out by the reading. This time the reading really jives with what is going on or what has been predicted by my friend Sue and another reader.

Offline SweetieShy

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2018, 02:51:45 AM »

Vaalinde (The Darkness)

The Ruby of Fire

You didn't state your question or what directions the cards were; but the meanings on the website are kind of like Chinese product instructions you get.  Not quite right.

Selcuksassa could be you if you are late 30's or older, have dark skin or are a Fire sign. I don't know your question or HOW it was phrased (which is very important with Deste), so it could have a sex & money meaning or be addressing you directly.
Valide is Attart's twin.  She is the most critical warning you can possibly get.  It doesn't matter what direction she is in.  Her meaning depends on your situation, but it is never good.  It can be loss, a tough period, pain ... whatever it is, it's not working out or she is warning you it is going to go sideways.
The Ruby is fairly simple.  Up is love, happiness. Reversed is love that is not being returned or not completely happy.

All of my cards were upright and I read for past, present, and future as related to the situation.

Offline njlady

« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2018, 08:13:23 PM »

All of my cards were upright and I read for past, present, and future as related to the situation.

Except you got a Court card, so your phrasing could change the meaning.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2018, 12:55:34 AM »
I tried this site.  What does the future have on store for me and it seemed to hit all the right topics for me.

Άγκυρα

This card is a strong indication of security and certainty in business, as well as in love. The new companion brings along with him the gifts of stability and certainty. Advantages in business and loyalty in love. If the person inquiring the cards is a woman, then she is the first lady of the harem, bearing this card as a crown.

Hesse (The Horse of the Emerald)

Great embarrassment shall fall upon you, so that you should wish to vanish from the face of the earth. Since you already know what you are bound to do, see that you do not do it. The card is also a messenger of eccentricity and altruism.

Rejoice, for the one who loves you loves you deeply and sincerely. He will return. Your love shall come to life again.

The Great Diamond

The Diamond outshines all other gemstones and foretells the accumulation of goods. Gold, money, wealth.

It answered my concern with finance and my ex.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2018, 01:07:23 PM »
Anyone want to help me interpret?
I asked past, present future...

Munzour (The Black Horse of the Ebony)

Endless patience and stability.

You claim the one that you love. You fight and you suffer. You believe in vain that things will change. Even if, at present, there are signs that your beloved one is changing, everything will remain the same. Everything will get back to how it was before.

The Key

Loneliness, denial of life. The Key locks you away behind walls.

The future looks bad???? 

Offline star1

« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2018, 01:18:08 PM »
The first one sounds positive (obvs).

Second one, depends who the mistress is. Are you getting involved with a man who's married or seeing someone? Lots of sexual talk and passion in that one.

Third one sounds like an attachment to someone, an unhealthy one like you're grabbing onto them because of loneliness and sadness. I don't know your situation, so I don't know if any of it relates..

But then I just checked the meaning of "The Key" card and its meant to be a good card.. A card for new opportunities (opening doors like keys do), success and development..
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 01:25:07 PM by star1 »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2018, 01:47:02 PM »

Second one, depends who the mistress is. Are you getting involved with a man who's married or seeing someone? Lots of sexual talk and passion in that one.

Third one sounds like an attachment to someone, an unhealthy one like you're grabbing onto them because of loneliness and sadness. I don't know your situation, so I don't know if any of it relates..

But then I just checked the meaning of "The Key" card and its meant to be a good card.. A card for new opportunities (opening doors like keys do), success and development..

@star - I said past. resent and future.....  If I relate it to POI and love life.  Past makes sense because we had a intense relationship but definitely had problems/issues that were ignored and things we should have worked thru instead of breaking up.  Present - WHOA: He got back together immediately with a VERY CRAZY ex.. They had a volatile relationship (crazy, always breaking up, etc) So I am assuming she is the mistress that their relationship is unhealthy and all about sex?  Every reader has picked up on how their relationship has no depth and is "mostly face value" or out of loneliness (so I am guessing this is her?) and temporary and will fade quickly? 

But yeah - Im worried about that key?  How does it relate in this scenario? 

Offline star1

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2018, 01:52:02 PM »

@star - I said past. resent and future.....  If I relate it to POI and love life.  Past makes sense because we had a intense relationship but definitely had problems/issues that were ignored and things we should have worked thru instead of breaking up.  Present - WHOA: He got back together immediately with a VERY CRAZY ex.. They had a volatile relationship (crazy, always breaking up, etc) So I am assuming she is the mistress that their relationship is unhealthy and all about sex?  Every reader has picked up on how their relationship has no depth and is "mostly face value" or out of loneliness (so I am guessing this is her?) and temporary and will fade quickly? 

But yeah - Im worried about that key?  How does it relate in this scenario?

Oh sorry, I apologise. The first situation is positive.. The second is seeming to mean lots of sex as it's mentioned so much.. But you said "mistress in charge of the illegal affair".. She could even be controlling or possessive? Third part sounds negative - but the key is a good card? I don't know what your question the cards were based on.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2018, 01:54:31 PM »
Interesting. I’m just starting to learn Lenormand and these remind me of that deck a bit. Lenormand is intended to give more concrete answers than tarot, which can tilt toward the esoteric.

Offline star1

« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2018, 01:56:26 PM »
https://www.cafelenormand.com

I found this website quite helpful.. It teaches you how to read the cards, what each card means and when you need 3, 5 or more cards for a question.. Also even has a little backstory on Lenormand.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 02:14:18 PM by star1 »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2018, 02:48:32 PM »
But these are deste cards -- dont they have different meanings???? 

Offline star1

« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2018, 02:55:22 PM »
But these are deste cards -- dont they have different meanings????

The Key:
You exit your solitude, you exit from the prison that you yourself had built and locked yourself inside. Optimism lies ahead. You will know progress and prosperity. Friends and loved ones surround you. If this card is followed by the cards of the Gate, the path and the Galley, you shall have the best life
If Reversed:
Loneliness, denial of life. "The Key locks you away behind walls".

Black Horse:
You claim the one that you love. You fight and you suffer. You believe in vain that things will change. Even if, at present, there are signs that your beloved one is changing, everything will remain the same. Everything will get back to how it was before
If Reversed:
Someone who lies without reason. Someone who cannot express themself emotionally. Greed for material goods.

Ruby:
A person who is surrounded by people, loved by his friends. He shall offer you an unexpected opportunity. "here will be justice, and the solutions shall be found. "Things will calm down, no matter how impossible this might seem at present". "The pasha of the Ruby, of all his characteristics, offers you his charm.
If Reversed:
Responsibilities will be asked. Intrigues and flippancies on behalf of this person shall harm the target, the aim. The eastern card shows whether the damage is beyond repair or not. "The person that you love thinks of you all the time and shall send you a message of love".

(It's hard to find the meanings in English..)

https://www.scribd.com/document/306982328/Deste-Cards
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 03:08:06 PM by star1 »

anything