Author Topic: Predictions for free  (Read 34980 times)

Offline Zenia

Predictions for free
« on: May 23, 2016, 10:48:41 AM »
This site is excellent.Very powerful cards.Accurate always.I use this alot,and save money by not calling anyone.

http://www.marameimaridi.gr/english/

IntuitiveScorp

Re: Predictions for free
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 04:26:58 PM »
how does it work?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 04:41:11 PM »
how does it work?
Think about your question.To the left where it says"read your future",click on that,and then you will get an option that say"read the cards".Then you shuffle and pick.The law of attraction will make sure the messages that comes are direct answers to your questions.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 05:14:27 PM »
What deck is that? I have never seen that one before. I tried it out on their site and I got

Parsadra (Sultana of the Emerald)

A person that talks too much and drags everybody into a mess. A self-destructive person. There is too much analysis for everything, analysis that tends to only cause harm. The Sultana of the Emerald best looks into a problem when she manages to keep a distance.

Third persons are involved in your love affair and raise obstacles. Words that you regret having said them, words that sicken the heart and destroy love hurt your beloved person.

The Camel

A strong will. Responsibility and adjustment. Patience is rewarded. Tolerance under pressure. You find ways to overcome financial difficulties.

Ring

An engagement. A blessed marriage, a happy, blissful life, rich and joyful.

I'm assuming that this 3 card spread is past present future.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 05:20:58 PM »
What deck is that? I have never seen that one before. I tried it out on their site and I got

Parsadra (Sultana of the Emerald)

A person that talks too much and drags everybody into a mess. A self-destructive person. There is too much analysis for everything, analysis that tends to only cause harm. The Sultana of the Emerald best looks into a problem when she manages to keep a distance.

Third persons are involved in your love affair and raise obstacles. Words that you regret having said them, words that sicken the heart and destroy love hurt your beloved person.

The Camel

A strong will. Responsibility and adjustment. Patience is rewarded. Tolerance under pressure. You find ways to overcome financial difficulties.

Ring

An engagement. A blessed marriage, a happy, blissful life, rich and joyful.

I'm assuming that this 3 card spread is past present future.

Yikes I got a bad reading from this site...weird.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 05:49:27 PM »
This is Deste cards.A very rare greec deck.Impossible to get hold of.
You decide in advance how you will use the cards.If you want them to show past,present and future.Just ask the cards to show you.Another way is to ask 3 separate questions,and pull a card for each.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 05:57:12 PM »

Mine didn't make sense. I asked about my boss/work situation and i got cards talking about children and family anxiety and dreams not coming true....

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 06:00:52 PM »
This is Deste cards.A very rare greec deck.Impossible to get hold of.
You decide in advance how you will use the cards.If you want them to show past,present and future.Just ask the cards to show you.Another way is to ask 3 separate questions,and pull a card for each.

GOod to know, thank you!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 06:01:22 PM »

Mine didn't make sense. I asked about my boss/work situation and i got cards talking about children and family anxiety and dreams not coming true....
It has happened that the cards wants to give you other important messages..Try again in a while.Be very spesific.Try to use only one card pr question.

tired of it all

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 09:11:21 PM »
I use façade.com for tarot and stichomancy.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2016, 06:25:44 PM »
or just flip a coin
how does it work?
Think about your question.To the left where it says"read your future",click on that,and then you will get an option that say"read the cards".Then you shuffle and pick.The law of attraction will make sure the messages that comes are direct answers to your questions.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2016, 03:11:16 PM »
I have these cards for myself,and like with every other deck,and the readings you do for yourself,its dead on accurate.Depends a little on your interpretation with tarot.But with the Deste cards,there is no room for error in interpretations.What you get is what is gonna transpire.Always.
So i am happy to say that this is far more than coinflip.Actually these cards is what keeps me from calling even more than i do.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2016, 05:16:17 PM »
I am placing my order now
jory
I have these cards for myself,and like with every other deck,and the readings you do for yourself,its dead on accurate.Depends a little on your interpretation with tarot.But with the Deste cards,there is no room for error in interpretations.What you get is what is gonna transpire.Always.
So i am happy to say that this is far more than coinflip.Actually these cards is what keeps me from calling even more than i do.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2016, 05:35:03 PM »
I dont know where to buy them online.I made my own.You can use blank tarotcards (from Amazon),and then transfere the text to each card.The meanings you will find here:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/306982328/Deste-Cards

Some of them have more than one meaning,so you will have to divide and use 2 cards,so you dont get confused.Use your imagination,simplify meanings,add your own personal..

I have 20 years of experience with divinationmethods,and when i say these cards are accurate,it was no joke :)I use them several times a week.For upcoming events,outcomes and solutions.It will never fail.Why?You get the answers straight from your own subcouncious mind/and or Universe.There are no dealings with a readers energy that may interfere and several others sources for potential errors.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2016, 10:22:59 PM »
these are greek??
very cool thank you Zenia. I like this. It will take a while to build up the whole deck and system but unusual. How did you hear of these?
jory
I dont know where to buy them online.I made my own.You can use blank tarotcards (from Amazon),and then transfere the text to each card.The meanings you will find here:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/306982328/Deste-Cards

Some of them have more than one meaning,so you will have to divide and use 2 cards,so you dont get confused.Use your imagination,simplify meanings,add your own personal..

I have 20 years of experience with divinationmethods,and when i say these cards are accurate,it was no joke :)I use them several times a week.For upcoming events,outcomes and solutions.It will never fail.Why?You get the answers straight from your own subcouncious mind/and or Universe.There are no dealings with a readers energy that may interfere and several others sources for potential errors.

anything