Author Topic: A reading that came true from my local guy. This one is freaky.  (Read 3898 times)

Offline Sooshi

I have a local reader that I've seen since I was in my teens. His reading are usually very good, but with the occasional hit or miss reading.
This one time about 7 years ago, he said my grandfather was going to pass away, which wasn't unlikely because he was very old and in and out of the hospital frequently. This time however it turns out my grandfather got better. So I thought it was a miss. Until a few years later.
The tape deck in the car come on, BY ITSELF and the tape that I recorded that reading on, was in the deck. And so there was that reading playing where he told me my grandfather was going to pass away, and two weeks after the tape deck came on by itself, my grandfather passed away.

IntuitiveScorp

Re: A reading that came true from my local guy. This one is freaky.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 04:05:16 AM »
I have a local reader that I've seen since I was in my teens. His reading are usually very good, but with the occasional hit or miss reading.
This one time about 7 years ago, he said my grandfather was going to pass away, which wasn't unlikely because he was very old and in and out of the hospital frequently. This time however it turns out my grandfather got better. So I thought it was a miss. Until a few years later.
The tape deck in the car come on, BY ITSELF and the tape that I recorded that reading on, was in the deck. And so there was that reading playing where he told me my grandfather was going to pass away, and two weeks after the tape deck came on by itself, my grandfather passed away.

:o wow that's creepy!