Author Topic: Do you affect your readings?  (Read 4267 times)

Offline Sooshi

Do you affect your readings?
« on: May 19, 2016, 08:31:42 PM »
Does your mood or frame of mind tend to affect the kind of readings you get? Like if you're in a bad mood or feeling negative, do you get a more pessimistic reading?

IntuitiveScorp

Re: Do you affect your readings?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 02:36:59 AM »
Does your mood or frame of mind tend to affect the kind of readings you get? Like if you're in a bad mood or feeling negative, do you get a more pessimistic reading?
I notice than when I'm thinking/feeling negative, i get a negative reading. I think they're really picking up on my negative mindset. But when I'm neutral, it's usually positive or neutral.

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 02:51:16 AM »
I've noticed my mood affected my readings with some psychics, and it was either because they were a cold reader or just not very good at giving readings. 

A cold reader will try to guess what you want to hear based on how your voice sounds and the kind of mood you are in. 

Some are genuine but they rely too much on voice vibrations, or mind reading.  They shouldn't just read you and the way you feel about something, they should be able to see the bigger picture and tell you something that is beyond how you feel about it. 

Sometimes when reading with an empath, it would feel like my emotions were getting amplified during the reading so I'd feel worse afterward.  And sometimes it would distract the reader and distort the reading.  I'm not a fan of reading with empaths, I prefer clairvoyants and remote viewers, I feel like they can see what is actually happening more objectively. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 02:05:38 PM »
I have often wondered this myself....but I think a good reader will pick up on accurate stuff whether or not the mood you are in is good or bad.....