Author Topic: Emily West  (Read 34907 times)

tired of it all

Re: Emily West
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2016, 04:39:46 AM »
Unethical, greedy, and stupid. The very least thing she could have done was sent out a message giving people advanced notice that she was going to raise her rate. This is what I mean about these readers having ZERO business sense.

Definitely...that shows poor business sense...UNLESS her idea of business sense is to exploit people??  cause that sounds like a great bait-and-switch tactic. 

This isn't just unethical...it borders on being illegal...but Keen probably has it somewhere in their terms of service that rates may change without notice, so that would cover them legally.

Still, Keen should be automatically notifying the customer if the rates change, even if the reader doesn't.  Arranging a call-back is like a contract...the customer signs up for a service at a given rate...the rate shouldn't just be changed willy-nilly without notifying the customer. 

tired of it all

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2016, 05:48:11 AM »
Emily was the only psychic who consistently told me that my ex was a jerk and we were not getting back together. Every other reader told me the opposite!!

She is fabulous on love questions. If you want to know whether a guy is a keeper or a loser - she is a go to. Too many readers will BS you on how "this guy is for you" and "he loves you" "he is coming to you soon" blah blah blah. I have waited for years for the wrong men. Emily was no joke one of the ONLY READERS who was accurate on the men that I dated who were complete losers. I would pay a high dollar amount to know that so I can move on with my life. Save the sugar for the honey bees!

In all fairness...telling someone that they can move on with their life is not of any greater or lesser value than saying the opposite.  Either way it is just the reader's opinion...as is telling someone whether a guy is a "keeper" or a "loser". 

To my way of thinking, that is not the purpose of a reading...I don't want to hear the reader's personal opinion of someone I am asking about, or their advice on what I should do.  I want to hear psychic information that helps ME decide what to do, or helps me prepare for an eventuality.

Giving readings that are pessimistic about an outcome can be just as generic and scripted as positive readings.  It's a pretty safe bet to tell someone they will reconnect with an ex - because it's very common for people to reconnect with an ex at some point, even when they least expect it - yet it's an even safer bet to say "you won't get back together" because even those who reconnect may not reconcile.

It's also a pretty safe bet to tell someone their ex is a "jerk"...and saying this "consistently" reinforces that perception and also may lead the caller to take actions that fulfill the prediction of not getting back together.

Not saying that is what happened in your case, however it is something to consider about readings in general.

I'm glad she helped you...however I personally would NOT want to pay a high dollar amount just to have someone tell me I can move on with my life.  I've come to the belief that it's actually none of the reader's business whether I move on with my life or not.  Life moves on anyway, so it's kind of a moot point. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2016, 06:04:44 AM »
Excellent posts, Tired of it All.

tired of it all

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2016, 08:30:55 AM »
Thank you Presence and bstalling.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2016, 10:24:03 AM »
Emily West has her own gig - www.psychicemily.com
I've personally spent thousands of dollars on Keen, Kasamba and Bitwine and sadly, I have came out of it with few honest, accurate predictions. Emily was the only psychic who consistently told me that my ex was a jerk and we were not getting back together. Every other reader told me the opposite!! That was insane. Her rate is fairly high, but I'd happily spend 10 minutes on a call with her versus several calls with other readers not getting accurate info. She's really good at pinpointing love scenarios. I didn't find her condescending at all. In fact, she seems to be personable and funny to boot. The only other reader on Keen that I can rave about is Caryfaith and she too is difficult to get in touch with. On Bitwine, there is a reader named Molly Diamonds who I also highly recommend for accuracy.

Aren't you on another forum promoting Emily west too?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2016, 11:33:01 AM »
Hey y'all if you want to waste you money, call Emily West, also any reader who has the need to charge more than $5.00 is a scarm!!! People who work in the light don't do that, the best reader I have had is Jenny Alton, she has predicted things that I can say almost all has happened except for my ending which is still work in progress, she told me some unbelievable things and I didn't know she could see that far out, we are in 1.5 years since the last prediction and am shocked how things are playing out as she said. She only charged $2.25 and the most accurate, am not promoting her since she take a leave of absence but boy I have read with Emily West and there was no validation and nothing came to pass. I don't think you have to pay this much for a psychic reading.

Emily West has her own gig - www.psychicemily.com
I've personally spent thousands of dollars on Keen, Kasamba and Bitwine and sadly, I have came out of it with few honest, accurate predictions. Emily was the only psychic who consistently told me that my ex was a jerk and we were not getting back together. Every other reader told me the opposite!! That was insane. Her rate is fairly high, but I'd happily spend 10 minutes on a call with her versus several calls with other readers not getting accurate info. She's really good at pinpointing love scenarios. I didn't find her condescending at all. In fact, she seems to be personable and funny to boot. The only other reader on Keen that I can rave about is Caryfaith and she too is difficult to get in touch with. On Bitwine, there is a reader named Molly Diamonds who I also highly recommend for accuracy.

Aren't you on another forum promoting Emily west too?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 11:35:11 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2016, 01:50:45 PM »
Tellmewhy, Do you know if Jenny Alton reads from her own site?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2016, 04:28:15 PM »
No she won't say, she told me it's unethical for her to do so, she had suffered a lose and after her life took a turn, she wont be back anytime soon but as you wrote she's unbelievable, I dismissed a reading she gave me b4 and thought she was out of her mind and when that happened exactly 9 days, I was like WTF, the another one she gave me she said 7 she thought it was fast but a exactly 7onths later 2days shy it happened and so many predictions, I would pay her $1000-$2000 foe an hour session .There's been things shes told me about my relationship that is playing out exactly as she said, this is unbeliverable, she predicted a home for me when I was not even asking and today, am living in that home.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2016, 04:36:21 PM »
Has she even logged into Keen or reads mails on there?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2016, 08:30:17 PM »
Weird. I did some detective work on Jenny Alton and it seems like she must have some connection to being on Keen. There are two feedbacks left one star only because they requested an email reading and never received it on top of that the feedbacks were resent just a month ago. Hmm, I wonder if she just does email readings or what?!? Lol

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2016, 10:18:43 PM »
Unfortunately the person thought Jenny was back and I know the person who left the feedback, they actually got Jenny's automatic message and assumed she was back and yes she does email reading but she's not available to take any calls

Weird. I did some detective work on Jenny Alton and it seems like she must have some connection to being on Keen. There are two feedbacks left one star only because they requested an email reading and never received it on top of that the feedbacks were resent just a month ago. Hmm, I wonder if she just does email readings or what?!? Lol

tired of it all

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2016, 03:24:32 AM »
Great!  This forum helps me so much.  After reading all your posts, I significantly cut down my psychic reading.  I have not had any and do not plan to get any this year.  In the future I will get a reading twice a year.  This is so healthy!  I cannot believe it!  Love the feeling!

I am cutting back too.  There is this sense of mystique about getting readings that makes it seem like the truth is elusive and this stranger at the other end of a phone line has it.  Sometimes they get things right but it's hard to even know when they get it right or not.  I used to look at listing for readers like Emily West or any others who charge through the nose and wonder if they had that something I was looking for.  Thanks to this forum I don't wonder anymore. 

tired of it all

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2016, 04:01:19 AM »
No she won't say, she told me it's unethical for her to do so, she had suffered a lose and after her life took a turn, she wont be back anytime soon but as you wrote she's unbelievable, I dismissed a reading she gave me b4 and thought she was out of her mind and when that happened exactly 9 days, I was like WTF, the another one she gave me she said 7 she thought it was fast but a exactly 7onths later 2days shy it happened and so many predictions, I would pay her $1000-$2000 foe an hour session .There's been things shes told me about my relationship that is playing out exactly as she said, this is unbeliverable, she predicted a home for me when I was not even asking and today, am living in that home.

That's awesome that she was accurate for you...but I hope you don't mean this literally when you say you would pay that much to talk to her!  Please tell me you are exaggerating.  I mean this is what makes this worse for all of us...this much praise and willingness to pay high prices can't help but go to someone's head and lets them think they can take advantage of people. 

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Jenny Alton
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2016, 04:34:27 AM »
I mean literally, so far she's one reader who has not been wrong at all for me .I don't mind paying that to her and she's very ethical buy if I were to take the plane to her home state to spend just an hour , I would do it

Offline Zenia

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2016, 11:10:59 AM »
Unfortunately the person thought Jenny was back and I know the person who left the feedback, they actually got Jenny's automatic message and assumed she was back and yes she does email reading but she's not available to take any calls

Does this mean we can get email readings at this time?Is this something you know for a fact?

anything