Author Topic: seafiremoon  (Read 10124 times)

Offline whskers

Re: seafiremoon
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2017, 04:05:39 AM »
@whskers I felt the same way about cinnamon moon. I’ve talked to her twice. I regret giving her a second chance

Ugh don’t you hate that? That’s QOC for me. Like every time I read with her I’m like.. ugh why did I call you again! But the last call I had with her was positive so... :)

Hope you got the refund.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2018, 08:54:38 PM »
I just wanted to update on an outcome with this reader. I read with her a year ago maybe, I just listened to the reading again,  and although she was brutal in her delivery I think that she was very right with what she predicted and how she described my situation.  It sucks when everyone gives good outcomes except for a handful and those handful end up being right.  Her, Scott Angel, and Spirit Messages of bitwine, I believe are ultimately correct in the negative predictions they gave.

Offline jas

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2018, 04:59:22 PM »
Thanks for the update Kkbich - I just read with her this morning and I am hoping that she is correct.  She is more of an astrologer than anything else, but she gives a lot of guidance based on the charts she reads.

Offline Dap930

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2018, 01:57:56 AM »
She unfortunately changed for me as well, as I gave her more information. I will not be returning

Offline mignnone

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2018, 05:08:00 PM »
She unfortunately changed for me as well, as I gave her more information. I will not be returning

That’s what she does. Did the same to me too

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2020, 11:13:52 PM »
Just wanted to provide an update on this reader. She was wrong for me on contact. Contact occurred much later than she stated. Additionally she was wrong on POI's feelings, so not a great empath either.