Author Topic: Advisor Sharon?  (Read 6123 times)

Offline bluebelle

Advisor Sharon?
« on: May 10, 2016, 08:17:27 PM »
Anyone here tried her?  I find she's very good for direct quick questions...she's not one to go into a lot of detail but she's been good for quick questions with me. She doesn't feed you a fantasy either....

Offline HopefulHeart

Re: Advisor Sharon?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 01:17:51 AM »
Slowly making my way through the board bit by bit.
Im not sure if anyone else has read with Sharon, but for me she's been one of the few good ones that isn't one of the "big" ones. She was one of my first advisors I spoke with and shockingly she's been pretty good. Most of her smaller predictions have been right. Like BlueBelle said shes really good for very direct questions and in my experience shorter-term outlooks. Many of her predictions have come through for me (all contact predictions). Most recently I reached out just out of curiosity if she was still as good as I remember. She told me something and within hours it was verified as true.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 08:00:38 PM »
Mhmmm I might try her but she will probably be wrong me . I want to know about school I don't find out if I have been accepted until april 2017

Lovefash67

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 10:58:16 PM »
I spoke to her first to see if we has a connection she said something very generic that my ex missed me and he will contact and we will get it together .Obviously we did not connect .

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 03:16:52 PM »
I spoke to her first to see if we has a connection she said something very generic that my ex missed me and he will contact and we will get it together .Obviously we did not connect .

Yea I have to retract my initial review of her.  She was right about a few small things, but she backtracked too much and then changed her predictions on me..overall a big NO

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 05:15:13 PM »
Feeling the same way as you bluebelle. Originally she was really good for me, and recently she was right about some details (had it verified by a mutual friend of me and and POI). But she was dead wrong for date of contact.  I wonder if shes slipping or just had luck?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 05:27:04 PM »
I read with her a few years ago.  She gave fairytales and nothing panned out.  She's really nice though :)

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 06:06:00 PM »

Maybe, she might be slipping but looking back I think she fed me a fairy tale as well. Nothing panned out the way she said, except for some contact and one other small detail.  UGH! 

She charges too much for that.

Offline Rice0303

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2020, 01:34:25 PM »
she just passed away about two months ago, RIP.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2020, 01:22:07 AM »
she just passed away about two months ago, RIP.

How do you know?

Although that explains why I haven’t seen her in awhile.