Author Topic: Keen Accurate Contact Predictions & Validations  (Read 16468 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Keen Accurate Contact Predictions & Validations
« on: January 20, 2014, 05:23:54 PM »
Hello everyone.  I debated whether or not to post about this, but I think it's only fair to share when accurate predictions are made. 

My recent readings have been about a situation (NOT about C) that started in summer 2013.  The other party involved in this situation has not initiated contact with me in some time, and I was worried it simply wouldn't happen.  I called several readers and some stated I would hear from the person soon.  It didn't seem likely based on this individual's  behavior (we see each other regularly but do not speak unless forced to do so and are no longer as friendly as we once were), so I was starting to doubt all the positive readings I was receiving. 

Anyways, I wasn't feeling well Friday night and I fell asleep on the couch while watching tv.  It's funny because I dozed off with my phone in my hand as I had been texting a friend.  I woke up at 10pm and looked down at my phone.  I had two text messages from the person in question.  I couldn't believe it.  I responded, and the person replied almost immediately.  We exchanged texts for the next hour. 

Based on the timing of the contact and the nature of the conversation I must give credit to the following readers...

QueenofCups18 (Anne):  This reader works really well for ME.  I know she doesn't necessarily work as well for others.  Just last week I read with her and she told me that the person and I were going to have a significant conversation very soon.  She knew one important detail that did in fact come up in the exchange and actually verifies something she has been telling me all along.

Mistress Voice Reader:  I read with her once in December when I was tempted to try her based on some of the posts here.  She provided a timeframe for contact, and the contact occured within that timeframe.  She also told me something that the person would use as an excuse to reach out.  This was absolutely the case.

MsDream228:  I read with her once.  She told me not to provide her with any information other than the person's name. She gave me LOTS of validations and knew about the entire situation.  She also indicated I would hear from the person soon, which was the case.  Even though she didn't provide a concrete timeframe, I'm calling this an accurate prediction.  She was SUPER duper unbelievably positive about something I simply don't see happening, but she was right about this first step.

Pat58:  I am not necessarily recommending this reader, as I'm still not completely sold on her, BUT I must give credit where credit is due.  She said I would hear from the person within the timeframe in which I did.  She also provided some specific information I know to be true.  My hesitation comes from the fact that she is super positive on one of my situations, but also because she told me someone is gay, and I just can't imagine that being the case AT ALL.

Aries Intuition:  Kisha said I would receive communication from this person in a "2"... that was 2 weeks ago.  Correct.  She didn't give me any details though, so all I can say is that she was accurate regarding contact. 

Lastly, LadyP.  She didn't give me a timeframe, but she has been telling me all along something that the person confirmed in our text exchange Friday evening.   

I hope this helps.  I am not necessarily recommending any of these readers, as I know that just because they worked for me, doesn't mean they'll work for anyone else.  I did want to give credit where credit is due, however. 

Offline sagitira

Re: Keen Accurate Contact Predictions & Validations
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 09:18:11 PM »
synergy i'm glad the prediction happened for you. if i can ask you mentioned msdream that you read once with her. did anything else happen from what she predicted? i too was literally in awe when i spoke to her as her every statement she made was true and it was not general statements they were very specific things related to me and my situation. i too got positive prediction which is something i honestly don't see happening for me so i was wondering if you have any other predictions that came true from her or any other feedback. she almost mirrored reading i had with lady p. so i'm very curious about any feedback about this reader.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 09:27:51 PM »
synergy i'm glad the prediction happened for you. if i can ask you mentioned msdream that you read once with her. did anything else happen from what she predicted? i too was literally in awe when i spoke to her as her every statement she made was true and it was not general statements they were very specific things related to me and my situation. i too got positive prediction which is something i honestly don't see happening for me so i was wondering if you have any other predictions that came true from her or any other feedback. she almost mirrored reading i had with lady p. so i'm very curious about any feedback about this reader.

sagitira,  I haven't been blown away by details from a reading in a very long time.  MsDream knew SO MUCH about my situation without me saying a word.  It was pretty amazing.  My concern is also the fact that she was so incredibly positive on outcome, and this particular situation is also one where I simply cannot fathom it going the way she has stated.  While I did receive the communication she predicted, the person did not give me any indication that they would be taking certain steps MsDream predicted.  I only read with her about this one situation, and there isn't anything else I can confirm YET.  She gave me a lot of details as to what will be happening moving forward.  They are some changes that would not happen over night and would be a lengthy process.  If anything more happens, I'll definitely provide an update. 

I have to say, even if she ends up being incorrect in the predictive sense, I am convinced this woman is gifted.  Looking back at the reading, it amazes me that she knew so much with little to no information from me. 

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 09:31:53 PM »
I may have said this before on here, so forgive me if I have, but I think MsDream228 is so much like Lady Persephone in her delivery, style and her predictions. And I am not only speaking of MsDream228 being a no-nonsense reader, like Lady P, but my reading with her was so much like ones I have had with Persephone.  The only difference is that MsDream gave me a timeline, and we all know Lady P prefers not to, for obvious reasons, of course.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 09:55:45 PM »
synergy i feel totally same as you with msdream and also feel her outcome is very very unlikely but for my current situation like you i have been blown away. so i am positive she is gifted but we all know a few readers who do that = they are excellent with past and present but often fail on future predictions so i am realistic but she gave me details nobody knew but me..thank you for explaining it to me.

and bark angel interesting thing about lady p - she did give me timeframe i was surprised and it did line up with timeframe that msdream gave me. so if predictions happen i will update

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 10:02:41 PM »
Wow!  Good for you, sagitira - I wish Lady P could offer a timeline for me.  I love her and she is one of my top go-to readers - but darn it all she just doesn't want to give me timing.  She claims there are too many factors involved in my situation that could influence timing.  I wish I knew how far out she reads - because she "sees" it but I can't get a handle on if it is months or years down the road.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 05:28:08 AM »
Tonight was the second time this year that I can say Msdream accurately predicted something for me. Both things were voluntary predictions she gave to me during my reading with her, not yes or no or simple answers to questions I asked. I will call her back I definitely feel she is a real psychic.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:34:29 AM by Luckystar »

Offline sagitira

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 07:44:11 AM »
bark angel i was quite surprised when she saw timing. it was more like this will happen either around june or just after so she gave me june for something to happen. i don't think it will happen but you never know. she wasn't like this will definitely happen but she said it will probably happen. so not sure...but i agree lady p saw things as well for me i just have to wait and see what happens. comparing ladyp with msdonna i have to say they both give good insight into the situation so both worth to try.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 02:19:58 PM »
When is she online, typically? It must have been a fluke the one time I caught her online, because I haven't seen here on since and yet she announces in her link that she's on each day.
Tonight was the second time this year that I can say Msdream accurately predicted something for me. Both things were voluntary predictions she gave to me during my reading with her, not yes or no or simple answers to questions I asked. I will call her back I definitely feel she is a real psychic.

Offline chrys

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 03:42:32 PM »
I can never seem to find any of the good ones listed here online. 

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 06:06:44 PM »
I usually read with her once a month. Her timelines have been delayed for me, but for obvious reasons. She did predict last month, that my ex's relationship with another person will come to an end, and it seems like she was right, but yet can't confirm 100%, if its just a fight or if they are really done.

I read with her on her website http://carolsimon.com/

Offline sagitira

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 08:58:56 PM »
she used to be online at weekends but when i spoke to her she told me if i need to talk to her all i need to do is arrange appointment or send her email. so i believe best way is to arrange a call with her. i hardly see her online and when i do she is busy so i guess she comes online when people book appointment with her maybe..

Offline BrightnessFalls

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 01:32:24 PM »
I usually read with her once a month. Her timelines have been delayed for me, but for obvious reasons. She did predict last month, that my ex's relationship with another person will come to an end, and it seems like she was right, but yet can't confirm 100%, if its just a fight or if they are really done.

I read with her on her website http://carolsimon.com/

I'm a little confused by this message. Is this the contact information for MsDream, or for some other reader? Thanks!

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 07:44:24 PM »
that ms. dream's private site, where you can read with her outside of keen.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 07:57:35 PM »
I just want to reply to this since she was brought up here. Despite alot of readers being wrong for me, Ms. Dream is one that has been very accurate for me off of keen. I would say she resides on the positive side so i would not call if you are wanting to know if you will "re-connect" with someone. However, the first time i called her i pretty much asked for a general reading and she went on to describe several guys that would be coming into my life this year (reading took place in January i believe). I can't say she was incorrect. The descriptions were very accurate.

anything